Comings and Goings Thread

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Comings and Goings Thread

Post by Anton on Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:43 am

@Lukking wrote:
@Anton wrote:
@Ride Liner wrote:
@Sheldon wrote:It's a short one at 15k lines?? You must have made a typo 1.5k right?
No typo. Current line count is 15063, approaching the 32 second mark.
wtfffffffff, that's denser than the glitchquirk track ian and i were working on, 14 seconds 5700 lines. density ~407 lines per second, while yours is aprox ~480 lines per second.

15k???!??!??!?! shit

i think its scenery

Ride Liner's photos in http://iridethelines.forumotion.com/t202p1050-the-new-official-wtf-does-lr-thread led me to believe differently. Is it scenery? Also, is it epic?

cool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ride Liner on Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:00 pm

@Anton wrote:
@Lukking wrote:
@Anton wrote:
@Ride Liner wrote:
@Sheldon wrote:It's a short one at 15k lines?? You must have made a typo 1.5k right?
No typo. Current line count is 15063, approaching the 32 second mark.
wtfffffffff, that's denser than the glitchquirk track ian and i were working on, 14 seconds 5700 lines. density ~407 lines per second, while yours is aprox ~480 lines per second.

15k???!??!??!?! shit

i think its scenery

Ride Liner's photos in http://iridethelines.forumotion.com/t202p1050-the-new-official-wtf-does-lr-thread led me to believe differently. Is it scenery? Also, is it epic?
There maaaaay be a few green lines involved. As to how epic it is... that's for me to know and you to ponder over while I make these last 10 seconds. :P

Ride Liner
Line Rider Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by theacp127 on Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:54 pm

@theacp127 wrote:I'm leaving. I don't really care about Line Rider anymore, and I don't care about this community anymore. I've privated all my videos, not that anyone ever cared to watch them anyway. I don't have the patience or creativity to make good tracks so why bother if the only feedback I ever got was a half-hearted "Meh".

Edit: I probably was a bit dramatic there. I was going through some tough stuff and was feeling disheartened, I think I'll stick around a bit longer. I'm not going to un-private my videos though because I don't like them and want to create a new innovative style for myself instead of remaking old stuff.

<----- I wanted to be worthy of LCC. At least hedge believed in me.
@Hedgehogs4Me wrote:I can see you becoming known as one of the best riders of 2012.
theacp127

1st place in best newb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel on Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:08 pm

@theacp127 wrote:
@theacp127 wrote:I'm leaving. I don't really care about Line Rider anymore, and I don't care about this community anymore. I've privated all my videos, not that anyone ever cared to watch them anyway. I don't have the patience or creativity to make good tracks so why bother if the only feedback I ever got was a half-hearted "Meh".

Edit: I probably was a bit dramatic there. I was going through some tough stuff and was feeling disheartened, I think I'll stick around a bit longer. I'm not going to un-private my videos though because I don't like them and want to create a new innovative style for myself instead of remaking old stuff.
Damn. Let me know if you change your mind and make them unlisted.

My Twitter | My Tumblr | My Twitch
(You can also follow my patreon and see all public posts completely for free)
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy guy round here

3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

View user profile http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamBlast on Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:32 pm

I'm sorta back now. The release of linerider.com and several groundbreaking tracks has left me pretty motivated for the meantime.

Personal project - 900 blue lines (12/25/16)
TeamBlast

<CENSORED>

View user profile http://dansaunders.me/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Back to top