Comings and Goings Thread

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Comings and Goings Thread

Post by rabid squirrel on Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:16 am

@theacp127 wrote:I'm leaving. I don't really care about Line Rider anymore, and I don't care about this community anymore. I've privated all my videos, not that anyone ever cared to watch them anyway. I don't have the patience or creativity to make good tracks so why bother if the only feedback I ever got was a half-hearted "Meh".
Well damn I was just about archive them

_________________
Support My Art
A playlist of my best tracks
To keep up with what I'm up to in the world of Line Rider, follow me:
My Twitter | My Tumblr | My Twitch | My Facebook Page | My Instagram
(You can also follow my patreon and see all public posts completely for free)
avatar
rabid squirrel
Member

I'm the artsy guy round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

View user profile http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

o hey

Post by pho on Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:34 am

hi
I am NEW!
I suddenly remembered Line Rider just recently and went digging.
All your tracks and this place seem great Smile
I'm sure I have a load of old saves on a computer that maybe doesn't exist anymore but for now here's my first little intro track thing since 6 years or somewhen!
Spoiler:
avatar
pho
Member

it me


View user profile https://soundcloud.com/phozon-1

Back to top Go down

Re: Comings and Goings Thread

Post by Rafael on Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:57 am

Welcome man! I see you've already done a kramual (squishy thing), nice! Enjoy your stay here, people are really helpful on helping you improve Smile
avatar
Rafael
Line Rider Legend


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Comings and Goings Thread

Post by Apple on Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:24 am

Welcome! I really like your first track. If you have any questions about the community or need any help at all, let me know!
avatar
Apple
Moderator


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Comings and Goings Thread

Post by KillinTime2792 on Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:36 pm

Guess I should post up here a bit, looks like I'll be lurking around here once again.

Back to top Go down

Re: Comings and Goings Thread

Post by Ride Liner on Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:04 pm

Hi guys. Returning player here.

I randomly decided to see what was going on in the Line Rider world about a month ago and now I apparently play this game again.

I'll probably just lurk like I used to and post the occasional video until I get bored. I'm 15k lines into a track now, gonna try to find a place to end it soon since I feel like it's getting out of hand.

Ride Liner
Line Rider Legend


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Comings and Goings Thread

Post by OTDE on Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:22 am

Uh, wow, I can't say I was expecting to see the return of Ride Liner!

Good to see you! A large number of people credit you as being a huge influence on their play style. Hope you stick around—lemme know if you have any questions!

_________________
rabid wrote:did I just explain the significance of your own track to you
avatar
OTDE
Administrator

the postham mindset

Community Pick: Braggadocio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Comings and Goings Thread

Post by Kohuda on Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:55 am

Woah, Ride liner? What the hell

looking forward to you finishing it

_________________
You make 0% of the breads you don't bake.

avatar
Kohuda
Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Comings and Goings Thread

Post by Sheldon on Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:44 am

Rideliner you legend!! I am so excited to see what you've come up with. I assume you are using LRA or LRJS by now...
If you are interested in a collab I would totally be down, and honored.
Also...
Did anyone ever let you know who's next and did you PM it to them?
avatar
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

Community Pick: SYTYKC
3rd place in Tournament of Legends

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Comings and Goings Thread

Post by Ride Liner on Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:32 pm

@Sheldon wrote:Rideliner you legend!! I am so excited to see what you've come up with. I assume you are using LRA or LRJS by now...
Just don't be too excited, it's a short one to get a handle on some of the new tech (plus syncing). Also yes, I've been using LRA.
@Sheldon wrote:If you are interested in a collab I would totally be down, and honored.
Thanks, I'll remember it once I feel ready for some collab work.
@Sheldon wrote:Did anyone ever let you know who's next and did you PM it to them?
How do you remember this. I don't even remember this.

Ride Liner
Line Rider Legend


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Comings and Goings Thread

Post by OTDE on Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:18 am

Back in the day, there was a bit of a meme that Ride Liner only ever showed up to post collab parts. I bet it must be odd, coming back and finding out that your posting habits became a meme. :P

_________________
rabid wrote:did I just explain the significance of your own track to you
avatar
OTDE
Administrator

the postham mindset

Community Pick: Braggadocio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Comings and Goings Thread

Post by Sheldon on Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:54 am

@Ride Liner wrote:
@Sheldon wrote:Rideliner you legend!! I am so excited to see what you've come up with. I assume you are using LRA or LRJS by now...
Just don't be too excited, it's a short one to get a handle on some of the new tech (plus syncing). Also yes, I've been using LRA.
@Sheldon wrote:If you are interested in a collab I would totally be down, and honored.
Thanks, I'll remember it once I feel ready for some collab work.
@Sheldon wrote:Did anyone ever let you know who's next and did you PM it to them?
How do you remember this. I don't even remember this.
It's a short one at 15k lines?? You must have made a typo 1.5k right?
avatar
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

Community Pick: SYTYKC
3rd place in Tournament of Legends

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Comings and Goings Thread

Post by Ride Liner on Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:21 pm

@Sheldon wrote:It's a short one at 15k lines?? You must have made a typo 1.5k right?
No typo. Current line count is 15063, approaching the 32 second mark.

Ride Liner
Line Rider Legend


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Comings and Goings Thread

Post by Wizzy on Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:50 am

@Ride Liner wrote:Hi guys. Returning player here.

@OTDE wrote:Back in the day, there was a bit of a meme that Ride Liner only ever showed up to post collab parts.

Oh, good, you're here.

Can someone let him know whoever's next and he'll PM it. Cool.

_________________
@Opal Rider wrote:It's cute. But we can go danker.
avatar
Wizzy
Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Comings and Goings Thread

Post by weebit on Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:15 am

To finish the Heady Lamar series or not?

_________________
I believe in STFU




Spoiler:
avatar
weebit
Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Comings and Goings Thread

Post by Blesshiscottonsocks on Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:41 pm

Waddup pimps
avatar
Blesshiscottonsocks
Line Rider Legend


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Comings and Goings Thread

Post by Conundrumer on Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:44 pm

wb ride liner

i still can't believe we actually collab'd

we've made some variations on that track:
http://iridethelines.forumotion.com/t11282-infinite-improbability-all-at-once
http://iridethelines.forumotion.com/t11457-i-squared-rabid

_________________
Youtube
avatar
Conundrumer
Line Rider Legend

actually working on OII


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Comings and Goings Thread

Post by Ride Liner on Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:56 pm

Oh awesome! I was wondering if Rabid ever ended up scening that but I somehow missed it on his channel. Of all the tracks I worked on back in the day that one was my favorite, so it's cool to see that it's somehow still relevant.

Ride Liner
Line Rider Legend


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Comings and Goings Thread

Post by rabid squirrel on Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:31 am

@Ride Liner wrote:Oh awesome! I was wondering if Rabid ever ended up scening that but I somehow missed it on his channel. Of all the tracks I worked on back in the day that one was my favorite, so it's cool to see that it's somehow still relevant.
Very Happy

_________________
Support My Art
A playlist of my best tracks
To keep up with what I'm up to in the world of Line Rider, follow me:
My Twitter | My Tumblr | My Twitch | My Facebook Page | My Instagram
(You can also follow my patreon and see all public posts completely for free)
avatar
rabid squirrel
Member

I'm the artsy guy round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

View user profile http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Comings and Goings Thread

Post by anton on Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:41 am

@Ride Liner wrote:
@Sheldon wrote:It's a short one at 15k lines?? You must have made a typo 1.5k right?
No typo. Current line count is 15063, approaching the 32 second mark.
wtfffffffff, that's denser than the glitchquirk track ian and i were working on, 14 seconds 5700 lines. density ~407 lines per second, while yours is aprox ~480 lines per second.

15k???!??!??!?! shit

_________________
avatar
anton
Member

cool

Community Pick: SYTYKC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Comings and Goings Thread

Post by Lukking on Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:26 am

@Anton wrote:
@Ride Liner wrote:
@Sheldon wrote:It's a short one at 15k lines?? You must have made a typo 1.5k right?
No typo. Current line count is 15063, approaching the 32 second mark.
wtfffffffff, that's denser than the glitchquirk track ian and i were working on, 14 seconds 5700 lines. density ~407 lines per second, while yours is aprox ~480 lines per second.

15k???!??!??!?! shit

i think its scenery

_________________

@Cereal wrote:I have a strange feeling like you'll make tracks again sometime (since that's what happens to 95% of people who quit like this), but I could be wrong.

You were right.
avatar
Lukking
Member

Community Pick: SYTYKC
4th place in Tournament of Legends

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Comings and Goings Thread

Post by anton on Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:43 am

@Lukking wrote:
@Anton wrote:
@Ride Liner wrote:
@Sheldon wrote:It's a short one at 15k lines?? You must have made a typo 1.5k right?
No typo. Current line count is 15063, approaching the 32 second mark.
wtfffffffff, that's denser than the glitchquirk track ian and i were working on, 14 seconds 5700 lines. density ~407 lines per second, while yours is aprox ~480 lines per second.

15k???!??!??!?! shit

i think its scenery

Ride Liner's photos in http://iridethelines.forumotion.com/t202p1050-the-new-official-wtf-does-lr-thread led me to believe differently. Is it scenery? Also, is it epic?

_________________
avatar
anton
Member

cool

Community Pick: SYTYKC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Comings and Goings Thread

Post by Ride Liner on Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:00 pm

@Anton wrote:
@Lukking wrote:
@Anton wrote:
@Ride Liner wrote:
@Sheldon wrote:It's a short one at 15k lines?? You must have made a typo 1.5k right?
No typo. Current line count is 15063, approaching the 32 second mark.
wtfffffffff, that's denser than the glitchquirk track ian and i were working on, 14 seconds 5700 lines. density ~407 lines per second, while yours is aprox ~480 lines per second.

15k???!??!??!?! shit

i think its scenery

Ride Liner's photos in http://iridethelines.forumotion.com/t202p1050-the-new-official-wtf-does-lr-thread led me to believe differently. Is it scenery? Also, is it epic?
There maaaaay be a few green lines involved. As to how epic it is... that's for me to know and you to ponder over while I make these last 10 seconds. :P

Ride Liner
Line Rider Legend


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Comings and Goings Thread

Post by theacp127 on Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:54 pm

@theacp127 wrote:I'm leaving. I don't really care about Line Rider anymore, and I don't care about this community anymore. I've privated all my videos, not that anyone ever cared to watch them anyway. I don't have the patience or creativity to make good tracks so why bother if the only feedback I ever got was a half-hearted "Meh".

Edit: I probably was a bit dramatic there. I was going through some tough stuff and was feeling disheartened, I think I'll stick around a bit longer. I'm not going to un-private my videos though because I don't like them and want to create a new innovative style for myself instead of remaking old stuff.

_________________
My Newest Line Rider Track
internal dialogue

Working on new track right now!  Very Happy

At least Hedge believed in me.
@Hedgehogs4Me wrote:I can see you becoming known as one of the best riders of 2012.

avatar
theacp127
Member

trying real hard


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Comings and Goings Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum