We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vision - Hedgehogs4Me (also YT contest info)

+40
IoneRendar
Wizzy
stefan
Stickheadz32
Kohuda
Binglinerider
Nirobi
Absox
mhenr18
Commandercoke
rabid squirrel
CamQuartr
Nubcake
crash2burn
DarkElement
rich
Z_N-Freak
King D
Summoning
RyderLR
LineRiderGjert
MartinJulenissen
Cereal
Lukking
Rafael
Smitsy
IGotGreasyBalls
Wolf_Spirit
WTB
Se7eN
FlagCapper
Conundrumer
Purtle
Votale
Enil
MrLRG
baconat0r
Ktk
Inukaza
Hedgehogs4Me
44 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Vision - Hedgehogs4Me (also YT contest info) - Page 5 Empty Re: Vision - Hedgehogs4Me (also YT contest info)

Post by Wizzy Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:45 am

Inukaza wrote:Vision is over rated, sure he did A FEW things new, but tbh, it's just flings and alt flings. It's overrated, cold fusion was better. Strange beast was better.

I love how when I talk nobody listens to my opinion.

Anyway, its nice to see someone who agrees with me. This track has more flaws in it than any other I've seen, but it was made that way on purpose, yet everybody still seems to think its the greatest thing in the world.

People want to be friends with who they think is the "better" person, who they think is the most popular guy, so they'll do anything, even if it means telling them they're amazing and awesome. Which is what the IRtL community has been doing ever since it was created.

Sure you may not even care im typing this, sure my voice might not even go heard, but I have a voice, and im speaking it saying what I think, and thinking for myself. Its my opinion, im not being told what do or what to think.

IMO, I dont even care if nobody sees this.
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Vision - Hedgehogs4Me (also YT contest info) - Page 5 Empty Re: Vision - Hedgehogs4Me (also YT contest info)

Post by Ktk Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:52 am

I actually don't like hedge's "style" idk what's wrong with it, it has all the hot tricks, huge speed, big theme, but it doesn't cut it for me.

Vision did. (well sort of but whatever, it's a good track, technically)

and if you look at it from the other side of the spectrum people might just think you're purist (line rider purist, ha)
Ktk
Ktk

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:22 am

FlagCapper wrote:The people saying Cold Fusion was better amaze me. Cold Fusion wasn't even that epic when it was released, and all Hedge's tracks since then have blown it out of the water. Just because you've watched Vision a billion times since it was released and have now concluded its boring doesn't mean when you suddenly realize you haven't watched Cold Fusion for a while it's better because is fresh.

Seriously, no wonder the TOC polls never work right, the "better" track is just flavour of the week.
I see Cold Fusion every 2 days, and Vision every week, still prefer Cold Fusion, it's smoothness is teh epic. (IMO)

yay I didn't forget it this time!!!

@ Ktk, I don't have that with Hedge, but with other people I have that thing too :P
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:12 am

Wizzy wrote:People want to be friends with who they think is the "better" person, who they think is the most popular guy, so they'll do anything, even if it means telling them they're amazing and awesome. Which is what the IRtL community has been doing ever since it was created.
Agreed 100%
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:13 pm

^ this is true. But you contradict yourself by saying Vision has "flaws" - "flaws" don't exist if you're judging based on opinions.

but if some random noob released this track right now (and could prove he didn't hack it or steal it) it still would have gotten a holy shoe. :|
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Purtle Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:48 pm

Wizzy wrote:People want to be friends with who they think is the "better" person, who they think is the most popular guy, so they'll do anything, even if it means telling them they're amazing and awesome. Which is what the IRtL community has been doing ever since it was created.

Minus the last sentence, welcome to human civilization.
Purtle
Purtle

ppt [retired mod]

http://www.hiddenheartpiece.org

Back to top Go down

Post by weebit Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:17 pm

i loved it its been a while though
weebit
weebit

Back to top Go down

Post by darklight Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:35 am

lol, it's wiibit ^^

anyways, I thought it was amazing. I mean, people say it was just a bunch of flings, which it was, but it was a damn good bunch of flings for that matter.
darklight
darklight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:50 pm

rabid squirrel wrote:^ this is true. But you contradict yourself by saying Vision has "flaws" - "flaws" don't exist if you're judging based on opinions.

but if some random noob released this track right now (and could prove he didn't hack it or steal it) it still would have gotten a holy shoe. Vision - Hedgehogs4Me (also YT contest info) - Page 5 581354

"flaws" as in the same "flaws" hedge would of noticed. Technically it is an IMO, but other people would most likely agree.

Yes more than likely it would of gotten a holy shoe, but it wouldnt receive hardly any attention at all. It would just be some random kid nobody knew, therefore nobody would watch it, and even you might not watch it.
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedgehogs4Me Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:22 pm

I would've watched it. I watch everything that comes through the LR-related sections when I remember to look through the said sections (I occasionally miss something because it's on the second page when I look or it was only posted on .org or something, but ya).

I also like how you managed to fit bawwing about my reviewing in the thread about my own track. If you're going to baw about something, do it about the quality of my personal character, which, I assure you, is a lot worse than my reviewing. But whatever you're bawwing about, do it elsewhere, not in my thread.
Hedgehogs4Me
Hedgehogs4Me
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:30 pm

Hedgehogs4Me wrote:I would've watched it. I watch everything that comes through the LR-related sections when I remember to look through the said sections (I occasionally miss something because it's on the second page when I look or it was only posted on .org or something, but ya).

I also like how you managed to fit bawwing about my reviewing in the thread about my own track. If you're going to baw about something, do it about the quality of my personal character, which, I assure you, is a lot worse than my reviewing. But whatever you're bawwing about, do it elsewhere, not in my thread.

Oh right right sorry, this is YOUR thread. Clearly only good comments and positive attitudes are aloud, no negativity. Well I'll tell you something, I get more negativity than you'll ever get, so get used to it and suck it up.

and BTW, theres a lot of people that absolutely hate you, and you need to get used to it. Thats life, theres nothing you can change about it, so stop trying to get people to like you.

also, who said i was bawwing about your reviews? Im talking about people in general. not once (at least i dont think or remember) have i mentioned your reviews. You're so undeserving of so many things.

Over-rated
Overly Critical
Doesn't like it when people don't say his tracks are amazing?
Complains people aren't doing what he wants them to (watch contest bit after Vision)
Trys much too hard to control the community
Wants everybody to like him
Needs a life and time away from IRtL because this isn't the real world and these aren't your friends
Condescending, self-centered, Can be extremely annoying at times, unfunny, Mr. Popular (on the internet).

THAT is me bawwing.

/inbe4hedgeprobablybansordoessomethingstupidtomebecauseimnotsayingnicethingsabouthim
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by FlagCapper Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:25 am

Just stop Wizzy, you're making yourself look bad.

FlagCapper
Line Rider Legend

Community Pick: SYTYKC

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktk Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:17 am

and BTW, theres a lot of people that absolutely hate you

Even saints, Wizzy. Even saints.

Just stop Wizzy, you're making yourself look bad.

Vision - Hedgehogs4Me (also YT contest info) - Page 5 Dawg

Why are you mad at Hedge's success, deserving or not? I don't remember people qq'ing in any of your threads... =[
Ktk
Ktk

Back to top Go down

Post by b o l t z Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:20 am

WOW! That was totally AWESOME!

b o l t z

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:54 am

FlagCapper wrote:Just stop Wizzy, you're making yourself look bad.

I'm making myself look bad by telling my personal opinion on how I feel about somebody...

Also, Im never posting in this thread again, clearly my opinion upsets everyone even though it's MY OPINION. There's no need for me to add to the Catastrophe I have already created. Maybe everybody can be happy now and we can all tell hedge how amazing he is and awe in his super amazing talents because we all know he's clearly that popular guy everyone wants to be when they grow up.
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by baconat0r Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:07 am

This isnt the greatest track ever :| point over.

But this track is different. Thats why people like it. Thats why I like it.

baconat0r

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:13 am

^ that was the best post I've ever seen you make baconat0r :P

...wizzy, you're jealous. end of story.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedgehogs4Me Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:23 am

Things in quotation marks are attempted translations.

Wizzy wrote:Oh right right sorry, this is YOUR thread. Clearly only
good comments and positive attitudes are aloud, no negativity. Well
I'll tell you something, I get more negativity than you'll ever get, so
get used to it and suck it up.
"I don't like you."
Also, it's spelled 'allowed'. It's the past tense of 'allow'.
Wizzy wrote:and
BTW, theres a lot of people that absolutely hate you, and you need to
get used to it. Thats life, theres nothing you can change about it, so
stop trying to get people to like you.
"I can't use apostrophes correctly. I don't like you, so I'm trying to make a bandwagon."
Wizzy wrote:also, who said i was bawwing about your reviews? Im talking about people in general. not once (at least i dont think or remember) have i mentioned your reviews. You're so undeserving of so many things.
meanwhile...
Wizzy wrote:"flaws" as in the same "flaws" hedge would of noticed.
Wizzy wrote:You're so undeserving of so many things.
Over-rated
Overly Critical
"I don't like you."
You don't have to repeat a troll tactic, Wizzy. It's ok. We know you don't like me.
Wizzy wrote:Doesn't like it when people don't say his tracks are amazing?
...what? I'm not even going to try to translate this one.
Wizzy wrote:Complains people aren't doing what he wants them to (watch contest bit after Vision)
"He wants to help the people who want help from him (if they didn't,
they wouldn't listen to the message at the end of Vision), and is
willing to spend hours of his time doing so, but I'm going to try to
turn that into a bad thing!"
Wizzy wrote:Wants everybody to like him
Yes, yes I do. If everyone liked everyone else, it would be quite a
nice world, wouldn't it? Everyone wants things they can't have.
Wizzy wrote:Needs a life and time away from IRtL because this isn't the real world and these aren't your friends
Mr. Popular (on the internet).
"YOU HAVE NO LIFE OLOLOLOL"
FYI, I have a great teaching job at Atlantic Cirque in the bag (I
haven't actually taken it up yet), I'm in IB so my entire class is my
group of friends (since we have most of our classes together it's kinda
hard to avoid), and at the same time, most of the people here on the
INTERNET are hating on you. Good day sir.
Wizzy wrote:Condescending, self-centered, Can be extremely annoying at times, unfunny,
Thank you, I appreciate it.
Wizzy wrote:THAT is me bawwing.
An opportunity for bawwing more? I'll take it!
Wizzy wrote:/inbe4hedgeprobablybansordoessomethingstupidtomebecauseimnotsayingnicethingsabouthim
"Because it's directed at you, you can't do anything about it without
seeming biased towards yourself! HAHAHA, I'll just keep bawwtrolling."

Well, guess what? I have a better solution. ANYTHING further you post
on this thread, no matter what it is, will be deleted. You have done
too much trolling to be taken seriously anymore. If I see anything on
any other threads that I even SUSPECT is trolling, EVER, you will be
banned for it. I will also inform the rest of the staff of my decision,
and if they agree with me, they can help me enforce it.

Have a nice day.

Anyone else want to bump my thread? Hehe
Hedgehogs4Me
Hedgehogs4Me
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by MartinJulenissen Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:29 am

bump
MartinJulenissen
MartinJulenissen

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:14 pm

I was the one who bumped the thread :|

(the .sol works now:P)
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:51 pm

Hedgehogs4Me wrote:Well, guess what? I have a better solution. ANYTHING further you post on this thread, no matter what it is, will be deleted.
Um, wut? no. That's something corrupted power-hungry people do.

Hedgehogs4Me wrote:You have done too much trolling to be taken seriously anymore. If I see anything on any other threads that I even SUSPECT is trolling, EVER, you will be banned for it. I will also inform the rest of the staff of my decision, and if they agree with me, they can help me enforce it.
Um, no. he will be treated like everyone else. He has an opinion (even if it is faulty) and just because you don't like it doesn't mean you can threaten him with the banhammer.

Plus, not all of his angry posts are wrong. He just makes a lot of angry posts xD

@ rest of hedge post - the smart thing (and mature thing) would be to just not post Smile

my opinion of both of you has gone down considerably ._. (sorry if that sounds egotistical, I don't mean it that way)

actually I don't mind all this drama, it's drawing more attention to the track lol, and it deserves it.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:02 pm

Wizzy wrote:and BTW, theres a lot of people that absolutely hate you, and you need to get used to it. Thats life, theres nothing you can change about it, so stop trying to get people to like you.

also, who said i was bawwing about your reviews? Im talking about people in general. not once (at least i dont think or remember) have i mentioned your reviews. You're so undeserving of so many things.

Over-rated
Overly Critical
Complains people aren't doing what he wants them to (watch contest bit after Vision)
Wants everybody to like him
Needs a life and time away from IRtL because this isn't the real world and these aren't your friends
Condescending, self-centered, Can be extremely annoying at times, unfunny, Mr. Popular (on the internet).

THAT is me bawwing.

/inbe4hedgeprobablybansordoessomethingstupidtomebecauseimnotsayingnicethingsabouthim

So you're saying that when some one dislikes you, one cannot try hard for people to like him instead of hate him. It seems to me that you're the only one that actually hates Hedge (though I haven't heard the opinion of everyone), and in that you take it out on his best track. It's a matter of opinion whether some one likes Cold Fusion or Vision better. Just because it's some one's favorite track and they say what an awesome job he did doesn't they're kissing his a**. They're giving him props for the epic track such as Vision was. So maybe you don't like it, maybe you don't like Hedge, does that mean other people can't? Can't other people like him and be friends with him just because you don't? Tbh, you ARE making a fool of yourself wizzy. Everyone here is realizing what a dumb a** you are. If you're gonna be a hater, you can keep that to yourself and not go public to show your hate for Hedge, now posting an opinion can be different, whether it contradicts him or not. But publicly announcing your hate for a fellow rider just show how stupid you are.

Now you say that Hedge is over-rated, self-centered, needs a life, etc. I lol'd so hard at how stupid you are. YOUR tracks are 10x more over-rated then Hedge's are, if you look at skill and talent. The one who needs a life would now be you, because you probably sat at your comp all day trying to think of a good way to destroy Hedges reputation. He's a good admin, nice guy, and is it so bad to be funny? Right now you say he is annoying, but atm you are being more annoying that i can ever see anyone being. HE'S AN ADMIN for God's sake, he's not controlling the community rather helping it. More than you've helped through your entire career of LR. Who the hell is being the over-critical one right now, he doesn't get pissed at someone because they're more popular then him like you are. He isn't complaining after Vision, he's giving suggestions of what may make the IRtL community better and giving his honest opinion. Hedge seems to be perfectly fin when peple don't say his tracks are amazing, I've read the comments, and he responds nicely, but when someone like you challenges his character, I'm pretty sure anyone would react as he did. Why can't he makes friends through LR, he can have simple conversations with guys throughout LR, and he isnt even that active in the forums so how can you say he needs a life away from LR if you have no idea what he does in his life?

Yous used to be an inspiration Wizzy, especially to me, but now you are making yourself look stupid. Now people know that you're nothing, nothing but some jealous a** who can't stand it when somebody has more attention that him... Vision - Hedgehogs4Me (also YT contest info) - Page 5 581354
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedgehogs4Me Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:01 pm

Sorry rabid, I'm just sick of Wizzy trying to draw attention to himself by trolling. It's making me sick, in the exact same way that Chris's, Corr's (the way he used to be) trolling, and all the other trolls did. It's disgusting, and I can't stand it.

While I retract my previous statements to some extent, I will be keeping my eye on Wizzy. Seriously.
Hedgehogs4Me
Hedgehogs4Me
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by IGotGreasyBalls Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:27 pm

Hedgehogs4Me wrote:
"Because it's directed at you, you can't do anything about it without
seeming biased towards yourself! HAHAHA, I'll just keep bawwtrolling."

Well, guess what? I have a better solution. ANYTHING further you post
on this thread, no matter what it is, will be deleted. You have done
too much trolling to be taken seriously anymore. If I see anything on
any other threads that I even SUSPECT is trolling, EVER, you will be
banned for it. I will also inform the rest of the staff of my decision,
and if they agree with me, they can help me enforce it.

Have a nice day.

Anyone else want to bump my thread? Hehe

Let it henceforth be known that if you mess with hedge, he will strike thee with his mighty banhammer first and ask questions later.
IGotGreasyBalls
IGotGreasyBalls

https://dinnertrader.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Purtle Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:41 pm

I enjoy Ktk's approach to this thread.
Purtle
Purtle

ppt [retired mod]

http://www.hiddenheartpiece.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next