We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vision - Hedgehogs4Me (also YT contest info)

+40
IoneRendar
Wizzy
stefan
Stickheadz32
Kohuda
Binglinerider
Nirobi
Absox
mhenr18
Commandercoke
rabid squirrel
CamQuartr
Nubcake
crash2burn
DarkElement
rich
Z_N-Freak
King D
Summoning
RyderLR
LineRiderGjert
MartinJulenissen
Cereal
Lukking
Rafael
Smitsy
IGotGreasyBalls
Wolf_Spirit
WTB
Se7eN
FlagCapper
Conundrumer
Purtle
Votale
Enil
MrLRG
baconat0r
Ktk
Inukaza
Hedgehogs4Me
44 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Vision - Hedgehogs4Me (also YT contest info) - Page 2 Empty Re: Vision - Hedgehogs4Me (also YT contest info)

Post by Hedgehogs4Me Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:46 am

Smit5y wrote:I saw every new trick in there,
I doubt it.
Smit5y wrote:and BTW, was that a fladsled fling? Cuz foot was up. Or like a tail and nose or sumthing. meh.
It was a flatsled (nose/tail) asdf. There's also a grind (tail/spidey) asdf, an inverted flatsled asdf, a flatsled asdflanual, and a whole bunch of other asdfs.
Hedgehogs4Me
Hedgehogs4Me
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Vision - Hedgehogs4Me (also YT contest info) - Page 2 Empty Re: Vision - Hedgehogs4Me (also YT contest info)

Post by LineRiderGjert Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:09 am

It's impossible to describe this with words. Oh, and I just got a new favorite track. Smile

Your words were awesome. I'm messing around with some quirk now x) Oh and btw, could I see the .sol? I want to see this close-up! Very Happy

And I'll enter your contest fo-sho!

<3 Amazing job Hedge (Y)
LineRiderGjert
LineRiderGjert
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyderLR Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:48 am

HEdge, amazing now bring ppl back :P hopefully that track will help, im entering your contest, i will try my hardest but i havent a clue whats new and whats not, in that case i will try what iv'e never even thought of before Smile
RyderLR
RyderLR

https://www.youtube.com/ryderofthelines

Back to top Go down

Post by Summoning Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:34 pm

i can only say i love you
Summoning
Summoning

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:56 pm

Hedgehogs4Me wrote:
Smit5y wrote:I saw every new trick in there,
I doubt it.
Smit5y wrote:and BTW, was that a fladsled fling? Cuz foot was up. Or like a tail and nose or sumthing. meh.
It was a flatsled (nose/tail) asdf. There's also a grind (tail/spidey) asdf, an inverted flatsled asdf, a flatsled asdflanual, and a whole bunch of other asdfs.

Whats a asdf? xD

jk
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Se7eN Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:49 pm

Featured now?

Se7eN

Back to top Go down

Post by King D Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:18 pm

Neato that is all
King D
King D

Back to top Go down

Post by Z_N-Freak Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:29 pm

yeah, I'd really like this .sol. I am wanthing to look at this thing in slow mo the whole way through at least ones. I hope some inspiration comes of when I do that, so I can try to catch up with all your crazy tricks xD

You're to awesome btw.
Z_N-Freak
Z_N-Freak

Off-sled Action

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrZNF

Back to top Go down

Post by rich Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:53 pm

Z_N-Freak wrote:yeah, I'd really like this .sol. I am wanthing to look at this thing in slow mo the whole way through at least ones. I hope some inspiration comes of when I do that, so I can try to catch up with all your crazy tricks xD

You're to awesome btw.
i would like to see this 2
rich
rich

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkElement Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:03 pm

rich wrote:
Z_N-Freak wrote:yeah, I'd really like this .sol. I am wanthing to look at this thing in slow mo the whole way through at least ones. I hope some inspiration comes of when I do that, so I can try to catch up with all your crazy tricks xD

You're to awesome btw.
I would like to see this 3
DarkElement
DarkElement

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:09 pm

DarkElement wrote:
rich wrote:

You're to awesome btw.
I would like to see this 4
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by MartinJulenissen Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:25 pm

Votale wrote:
DarkElement wrote:
rich wrote:

You're to awesome btw.
I would like to see this 4
I would like to see this 6

Combo breaker xP
MartinJulenissen
MartinJulenissen

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedgehogs4Me Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:32 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/?2ingnj2z5m5

There you go, guys Smile
Hedgehogs4Me
Hedgehogs4Me
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by crash2burn Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:51 pm

The best non-scened creative track I've ever seen.

Last edited by SkinLight88 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
crash2burn
crash2burn

Back to top Go down

Post by Nubcake Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:58 pm

wow. you were right hedge, you did make headriding look stylish and it wasn't just because you suck at making manuals therefore creating headriding.

anyway the track just can't be put into words, but lulz at the music though XD.

in my opinion your the best trackmaker..............EVER!
Nubcake
Nubcake

Back to top Go down

Post by rich Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:46 pm

Hedgehogs4Me wrote:http://www.mediafire.com/?2ingnj2z5m5

There you go, guys Smile

i love you hedge and that backhand fling bosh is keeping the lines in line
rich
rich

Back to top Go down

Post by CamQuartr Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:17 pm

Question: Can the contest track be a editing track?/Track made in 6.2 but has is edited?

also Freaking sick track hedgey. <3 style

CamQuartr

http://www.CameronKashtan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedgehogs4Me Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:25 pm

CamQuartr wrote:Question: Can the contest track be a editing track?/Track made in 6.2 but has is edited?
Yes, but you can't fake tricks with the editing.
Hedgehogs4Me
Hedgehogs4Me
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CamQuartr Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:29 pm

Define "Fake tricks"

CamQuartr

http://www.CameronKashtan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:33 pm

What I couldn't notice in the YT vid, was the actually moves he was doing. You can't see the actual type of alt flings he's doing or the type of rolling bosh is doing until you see the .sol zoomed in slow-mo. Now that i see the it's simply even more amazing. I saw some rolling i could not believe, like 2nd position foot and inverted nose g- rolling. simply amazing.

HedgeHogs4Me... World's best quirker... Ever

Last edited by Votale on Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedgehogs4Me Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:36 pm

CamQuartr wrote:Define "Fake tricks"
Oh come on, be reasonable. Like, don't edit Bosh over a video to make it look like he's manualling or anything like that. See what I'm saying?
Hedgehogs4Me
Hedgehogs4Me
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:13 pm

HOLY SHOE!

It's taken me a while to come up with the words to say about this track so sorry for the late response.

This may very well be the most original single naked track I've seen since "Gravity Wells" by anomaly76. And that was a freaking LONG time ago.

Like, every second is awesomely new and different and exciting and original, and it wins my award for the track most likely to be watched over and over and over again in the history of Line Rider, INCLUDING Transcendental. That's how serious I am about this track's awesomeness.

I'm not even gonna try to give it a proper review by dissecting it because 1) it's way over my head and 2) that would take hours of writing, and I'd still miss lots of stuff. If you published a video of the whole track but at 10 fps instead of 40 I would SO watch it. I'll download the .sol later today. I think I will list some things that really jumped out at me though. Youtube is lagging like crazy (to the point where I can't watch the track at all) for me right now because I'm saving 5 recordings at once, but I'll list some stuff that I remember from yesterday.
- Foot fling recycle as a manual = epic win. Best fling-recycle-as-manual that I've ever seen, by a LOT.
- Fake stall = win
- Who knows what it was, but it LOOKED like an evolving alt fling, in two different places. That was awesome.
- The way you contrast epic tricks with standard stuff like the spidey fling and foot fling makes it even ossumer
- Headriding & flatsledding at the right places = win

I'll probably add more when I can actually watch the video. Ossum song too.

And I might just enter that contest. 8D

And just to make sure you don't forget about this, we made a deal last night:

Rabid will make a quirky track, with both highspeed and alt/dense stuff. Hedge will help rabid do it (8D). When it is released, Hedge has to scene a manual/quirk/whatever track (that he will make). The track will have to be at least 50% as long as the quirk I make. Rabid will help Hedge with scenery however much Hedge helped rabid with quirk.

Ofc I need to practice first :P

Let's start a chant everyone!
Hedge 4 Legend! Hedge 4 Legend! Hedge 4 Legend!
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Purtle Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:27 pm

I'm excited both for the rabid quirk and for the hedge scened track.
Purtle
Purtle

ppt [retired mod]

http://www.hiddenheartpiece.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:45 pm

Hedge should be legend because of this. Not just becuase of what Rabid said (which was all true) but because Hedge helps other people and doesn't just pwn them and do nothing else with the power and influence he has on all other Line Riders.

Hedge for Legend
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedgehogs4Me Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:52 pm

I remember the deal :P
Although I'd like to add that we both have to upload them to our MAIN accounts on YT. That means no rabidtrash or whatever it's called.

hey rabid, I recommend you check out the .sol after getting to a reasonable level of quirking, since it might help you get the edge on other people a little early in case you make any more giant scenery projects and get a little behind again :P
Hedgehogs4Me
Hedgehogs4Me
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next