We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contest of the Month #25 Part 1 (June) Inception Contest

4 posters

Go down

Contest of the Month #25 Part 1 (June) Inception Contest Empty Contest of the Month #25 Part 1 (June) Inception Contest

Post by Fauxfyre Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:04 am

Contest of the Month #25 Part 1 (June) Inception Contest Cotmtest
RULES
Start Bosh in one of the green boxes at the top of the track, then go completely around the outer box. After doing a complete revolution, enter the box and circle around the middle box. After that revolution, enter the middle box and circle around the inner box. The clock will stop when Bosh has completely entered the inner box while still on his sled.
You may not lineglitch / pass through the walls of any of the boxes, you can only enter in the openings at the top of each one.

HOW TO ENTER
Use the track in the following .sol: http://www.mediafire.com/download/bw9dti9cw7r45dj/Part_1_start.sol
Move the start point inside either green box, then create a track following the rules above.
You may enter only once for part 1. You may enter again if you participate in part 2. If you entered once before June 10th, you may enter 1 more time.
PM me the .sol of your entry.
You may NOT post or stream your entry.
Entries will be accepted until June 17th, at which time part 2 will begin.
You will use the same .sol to begin part 2 that you entered for part 1.
The winner will be the person who completed the track the fastest, and will receive this trophy Contest of the Month #25 Part 1 (June) Inception Contest Contest_gold_small at the end of the month.

PREVIEW OF PART 2. READ BEFORE ENTERING
Spoiler:
Please enter! Winning is a large part, but it is also about keeping CotM alive and fun.
Any questions? 8D

Last edited by Shotoku on Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:22 am; edited 3 times in total

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

Back to top Go down

Contest of the Month #25 Part 1 (June) Inception Contest Empty Re: Contest of the Month #25 Part 1 (June) Inception Contest

Post by Cereal Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:42 am

This sounds interesting....
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Contest of the Month #25 Part 1 (June) Inception Contest Empty Re: Contest of the Month #25 Part 1 (June) Inception Contest

Post by gaoyubao Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:01 am

1. I don't need to go completely around each box, just like 350 degrees, right (as in, I don't need to get back to the exact same point at which I entered the box)

2. For the second part, will you or we flip the box walls around? Because otherwise we'll just pass through them.
gaoyubao
gaoyubao
Line Rider Legend

Contest Winner: XL Contest
1st place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.visitgaomali.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:05 am

gaoyubao wrote:1. I don't need to go completely around each box, just like 350 degrees, right (as in, I don't need to get back to the exact same point at which I entered the box)

2. For the second part, will you or we flip the box walls around? Because otherwise we'll just pass through them.
1) Yes you are correct.
2) Well, duh

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:39 pm

Kramwood wrote:Does bosh have to be able to survive on the way in before he goes out regardless of which way the walls are facing/if the track on the way out interferes with the track on the way in?

Example 1: Bosh rides a flanual that uses a wall as the manual part of the flanual. when the walls flip around bosh will not be able to continue his original route.

Example 2: Bosh rides a fling that interferes with the original track. Bosh cannot continue his original route.
The startpoint will be moved to the center box for part 2. The lines from part 1 are merely going to be obstacles on the course. Part 2 will not begin until midway through the month

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:24 pm

So let me get this straight. Are we allowed to recycle these lines that we drew in the first time around, or do we have to avoid them entirely?
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:40 pm

Opal Rider wrote:So let me get this straight. Are we allowed to recycle these lines that we drew in the first time around, or do we have to avoid them entirely?
They're just obstacles. No need to even go near them

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:19 am

1 more week to finish! 8D
Also, change in rules for pt 2, you wont use your previous .sol, it will just be getting out of the box without any obstacles.
If anyone wants to redo their part, you may do so.

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:39 pm

Hm... out of curiosity, how many people plan on entering this? I don't want to waste my time on an entry for nothing.
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gaoyubao Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:51 pm

sputter sputter cough
gaoyubao
gaoyubao
Line Rider Legend

Contest Winner: XL Contest
1st place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.visitgaomali.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum