We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone have any big scened tracks (Old or New)

3 posters

Go down

Anyone have any big scened tracks (Old or New) Empty Anyone have any big scened tracks (Old or New)

Post by Traxis Fri May 23, 2014 3:50 am

I just realized I hadn't put LR on my new PC. I just scribbled 10k lines to fill the entire screen as black as possible and it didn't lose a frame. I'm hoping someone has a big unsplit scened track that I can run to see how many lines I can push. I was looking for rabids Bolted to the Wall, I know I had the .sol on my old PC and its like 105k lines. I don't know if has a track with the entire scenery, but I was hoping.

So yeah, if you have any big full scened tracks that aren't split, send me the files Very Happy
Traxis
Traxis

The True Giygas

Back to top Go down

Anyone have any big scened tracks (Old or New) Empty Re: Anyone have any big scened tracks (Old or New)

Post by efrazable Fri May 23, 2014 2:00 pm

Bolted was 12 parts iirc
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

https://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Anyone have any big scened tracks (Old or New) Empty Re: Anyone have any big scened tracks (Old or New)

Post by Traxis Fri May 23, 2014 7:38 pm

efrazable wrote:Bolted was 12 parts iirc

Yeah, I knew it was split, but some people scene the entire track and then erase parts to record.
Traxis
Traxis

The True Giygas

Back to top Go down

Post by Commandercoke Sat May 24, 2014 5:15 pm

MIII was split, but the first piece is 30k+ if I remember correctly...would that suffice? Granted I can find it.
Commandercoke
Commandercoke
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Traxis Sun May 25, 2014 3:48 pm

Commandercoke wrote:MIII was split, but the first piece is 30k+ if I remember correctly...would that suffice? Granted I can find it.

It's a start, I don't see it dropping frames though.
Traxis
Traxis

The True Giygas

Back to top Go down

Post by Traxis Fri May 30, 2014 11:50 pm

Still need a .sol...
Traxis
Traxis

The True Giygas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down