We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not doing line rider for school project

3 posters

Go down

Not doing line rider for school project Empty Not doing line rider for school project

Post by Danthedragonman Wed May 15, 2013 8:31 am

Ok so I was completely done with my school project and was going to record the project and I pressed play and he crashed in the first 10 seconds on the track. Like seriously wth I finished and it was ready to go. How do I fix it????
Danthedragonman
Danthedragonman

Back to top Go down

Not doing line rider for school project Empty Re: Not doing line rider for school project

Post by Opal Rider Wed May 15, 2013 5:16 pm

Five bucks says you're just using a different version of line rider from when you first started out. I remember you had been playing around with those a little while ago.
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Not doing line rider for school project Empty Re: Not doing line rider for school project

Post by Danthedragonman Thu May 16, 2013 12:12 pm

-hands $5-
Danthedragonman
Danthedragonman

Back to top Go down

Post by LineMagiX Thu May 16, 2013 12:51 pm

^Haha. :P Use the version you were using before to finish that track. Then use a newer version for future tracks.
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Post by Danthedragonman Thu May 16, 2013 2:44 pm

~boo wrote:^Haha. :P Use the version you were using before to finish that track. Then use a newer version for future tracks.
Yeah I didn't know that was going to happen. You live and ya learn. Now I'm doing a board game for my project I think I'll base it off clue. Yeah I'll do that. Bye I won't be working on tracks til the project is done. But I will be on here every day like I am 24/7 lol 8D
Danthedragonman
Danthedragonman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down