We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Line Rider v3 progress thread (Flash version)

+10
Votale
mhenr18
IGLima
captain_cornflakes
SPL4SHZ0N3
Phyxius
Ph0enix
CamQuartr
KillinTime2792
[senpai] kevans
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Line Rider v3 progress thread (Flash version) - Page 2 Empty Re: Line Rider v3 progress thread (Flash version)

Post by Helios Pavonine Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:49 am

You have one big ego. I was actually excited for this. Good day to you, sir.
Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

2nd place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Line Rider v3 progress thread (Flash version) - Page 2 Empty Re: Line Rider v3 progress thread (Flash version)

Post by efrazable Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:55 am

kevansevans wrote:
Rafael wrote:Ok Mr. Butthurt.

EDIT: I feel bad about this post. -1/4/2015

Last edited by efrazable on Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

https://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:57 am

the sound of butthurt echos these empty halls.
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by [senpai] kevans Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:09 pm

Why is everyone saying I'm butt hurt? I'm not. And it seems people would rather deal with one less version. and I agree with Mhenr on this. Flash is laggy. We need to work on new platforms, and the flash version is no longer a good platform. To be honest I feel a little relieved making this decision.

I'm sorry for disappointing every one, to those that are, but I'm only doing what the general majority wants. Maybe I'll get back to working on sol-exchange.

Rafael wrote:Isn't that what you're doing? xD

It's more of a "No one cares, so why should I?" sort of feeling.
[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

https://kevansevans.github.io/

Back to top Go down

Post by Blesshiscottonsocks Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:19 pm

Sorry If i caused all of this, but in all reality if Mhenrs version goes to plan any flash versions, however well constructed would be overshadowed IMO.

Its your decision to continue or not, but from what I have seen by your posts you are developing for all the wrong reasons (as stated in my previous comments in the other thread.) We shouldnt be doing this for fame, we do it because we love/loved the game and want to make it the best it can possibly be. That kind of dedication will shine through any fame grabbing, I assure you. Maybe I got the wrong end of the stick, if so - I am terribly sorry. But if not, i dont mean to offend, but if not there are many better ways to go about this all.

C is where line rider is going man, If you want to really help, the community would love you to help! But then again, it would mean learning C, but if you can do great mods in flash, i dont see why C should be much of a problem to a decent coder like you. Smile

Dont give up due to a few internet people calling you butthurt. Rise above it and prove your worth, i would like to see some of them actually putting the time in to help advance the game.

Hehe Keep on rolling!
Blesshiscottonsocks
Blesshiscottonsocks
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by [senpai] kevans Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:23 pm

Nah, it's not pissing me off, and this wasn't caused by you. And I do admit I was acting a little douchey, but I couldn't figure out how to put or say anything in a lighter tone.

But again, the reason I'm quitting is "No one cares' (or at least it seems like that) 'so why should I?"

and you are right, lets see them try to make something like this! Even though that lifted my spirits, I'm sticking with my choice.
[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

https://kevansevans.github.io/

Back to top Go down

Post by captain_cornflakes Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:10 pm

I care. :|
captain_cornflakes
captain_cornflakes

http://steamcommunity.com/id/captain_cornflakes/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2