We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rabid's Video of the Week #20 - Mount Abstractia by LineRiderGjert and Z_N-Freak

2 posters

Go down

Rabid's Video of the Week #20 - Mount Abstractia by LineRiderGjert and Z_N-Freak Empty Rabid's Video of the Week #20 - Mount Abstractia by LineRiderGjert and Z_N-Freak

Post by rabid squirrel Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:32 pm

Welcome to video of the week, where I pick a random video from my exceptional playlist and talk about it in depth Very Happy

----------

THIS WEEK'S VIDEO: #82

Mount Abstractia by LineRiderGjert and Z_N-Freak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXW00vKeQm8

We can all agree that Breathtaking Silence is LRG's best track, but this one certainly comes in second. It tied for first in ToCC (famously, with Path of Light, resulting in ZNF getting the full trophy and FC and LRG each getting a half) It also won MOTW #78.

However, it was criticized by some for being too random and having some spots that struggled to remain real. That's right, this was back when lots of people had lots of criticism to give about scenery :P Personally, I agree with the criticism, and I think the end is lame and some of the stuff in it looks awkward, but I still think it is much better than most of the scenery tracks that have been released since. It does have a consistent mountain theme, and it does have a pretty impressive scale. And some of the stuff in the scenery is pretty awesome. And the classic ZNF track has great flow so it's fun to watch.

Last edited by rabid squirrel on Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Rabid's Video of the Week #20 - Mount Abstractia by LineRiderGjert and Z_N-Freak Empty Re: Rabid's Video of the Week #20 - Mount Abstractia by LineRiderGjert and Z_N-Freak

Post by Cereal Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:46 pm

I remember this coming out and being the first truly HD line rider track ever.

Gotta love Gjert's creativity
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down