We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rabid's Video of the Week #6 - Dacite by Georgio_jc

3 posters

Go down

Rabid's Video of the Week #6 - Dacite by Georgio_jc Empty Rabid's Video of the Week #6 - Dacite by Georgio_jc

Post by rabid squirrel Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:23 am

Welcome to video of the week, where I pick a random video from my exceptional playlist and talk about it in depth Very Happy

----------

THIS WEEK'S VIDEO: #87

Dacite by Georgio_jc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXxynxeXLwg

According to georg, this was his first track to be featured on IRTL (on the old site). Basalt was his first track that made people go "whoa, who's this guy?" but this is one of the tracks he will be remembered for.

I believe his trackmaking skills are currently overshadowed by phonolite scened, but they really shouldn't be. I've become very acquainted with this track since we are scening it in the community scenery project so it's a little hard to critique it, but I'll try. Georgio has a very cool style for making manuals and flings flow together nicely that is fun to watch and difficult to replicate. He names ClosedDo0r as an inspiration and it's easy to see why, but his style is typically more open and spread out. He also likes to force bosh into manuals almost too early or late, but he somehow makes it flow at the same time.

The thread on IRTL is long gone, or I would talk about the public reaction to it. I was actually semi-inactive at the time of release so I missed it, but I think I remember it being popular. Otherwise not much more to say about this track other than you should watch it if you haven't already.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Rabid's Video of the Week #6 - Dacite by Georgio_jc Empty Re: Rabid's Video of the Week #6 - Dacite by Georgio_jc

Post by Lukking Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:32 am

this track made me jealous because with his track basalt he got lcc and motw and whatnot...and with this track he got into power.i could kill him at that time xD
i dunno why i love this track so much.it has no hard,wasteful tricks...but i love it
Lukking
Lukking

Community Pick: SYTYKC
4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Rabid's Video of the Week #6 - Dacite by Georgio_jc Empty Re: Rabid's Video of the Week #6 - Dacite by Georgio_jc

Post by Cereal Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:16 pm

I remember the day that georg released basalt, and then he just kept getting better and better.

This is one of my fav tracks from him.
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down