We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LCC activity

+3
Sssschiller
Georgio_jc
Rafael
7 posters

Go down

LCC activity Empty LCC activity

Post by Rafael Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:49 am

So, we have 17 LCC members, of which 3 (or 4 if GhostY isn't good enough) are not trackmakers, yet nobody is making anything in the projects..
Lately, the only members I've seen participating in an unfinished LCC project (excluding TTO12) are:
SethComposerGuy,
Me,
Votale,
GhostY,
Kramwood,
Sheldon.
So basicly, 6 out of the 14 people here that are in the LCC for trackmaking aren't participating in any of our current LCC projects.
So IMO, if you are LCC, you should have a certain amount of skill, but you should also participate in LCC projects. IMO, the following people should be demoted from LCC or get active:
aspi33,
Lukking,
PainLobster,
Cereal,
Chui Ninji,

All our projects contain stuff that they are good in, but I see nobody of those members participate.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

LCC activity Empty Re: LCC activity

Post by Georgio_jc Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:01 am

Yeah, been pretty inactive too when it came to trackmaking here because school n such...I just took the 'let's make a cool mid-speed manuquirk and scene it'-track (BTW we should really use a different, shorter name for it xD

AM I WORTHY NOW? :|

also, activity is more like ebb and flow than something constant :/
Georgio_jc
Georgio_jc
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Sssschiller Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:14 am

I'm a new member and i did nothing Sad shame on me...but i was on a car trip to italy
Sssschiller
Sssschiller

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:37 am

Chui has been active in the tales of 12
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:07 pm

I haven't been active due to rl issues and stress :\

And my dad had surgery this morning, so it's kind of hard to find the time to really play LR for more then 30 minutes in a day. If you'd like to demote me, feel free.
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:28 pm

The only people I'd consider demoting at this point are aspi33, Lukking, and PainLobster.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chui Ninji Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:07 pm

My manuals are not up to LCC par, which is why I'm opting myself out of anything that begs for manuals (currently brushing up my manual skills, but it'll take a while), and I haven't scened in ages. I'm all for participating in any kind of project, but the current projects aren't something I can take part in and not look like poo.

Rafael wrote:All our projects contain stuff that they are good in, but I see nobody of those members participate.
False. :|
Chui Ninji
Chui Ninji

Back to top Go down

Post by Painlobster Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:38 pm

I thought tto12 was closed off to new participants.... Anyway, I'll take a part in the manuquirk thing, but I like to jump into collabs late. I've been pretty busy too with school/work and drinking away my IQ. I feel like I've taken too much stuff on and I'm just sinking :P. Remember when your parent's told you that you could achieve anything you put your mind to? Mr Rogers told me that I was special and I could do great things in life. Turns out Mr Rogers was a dirty liar who drove fancy cars fueled by the hopes and dreams of tragically idealistic children.
Painlobster
Painlobster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down