We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Linerider: Frosted

+4
linerage
AkidisPwnage
Jam
Stallie
8 posters

Go down

Linerider: Frosted Empty Linerider: Frosted

Post by Stallie Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:35 pm

hope you guys will enjoy it. Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/user/stallie500?feature=mhum
Stallie
Stallie

Back to top Go down

Linerider: Frosted Empty Re: Linerider: Frosted

Post by Jam Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:39 pm

The scenery feels a bit bland at times, there are a lot of white areas and the shading isn't quite top-notch. And you ain't winning my 100% positive comment just 'cause you had a checkered pattern in there, surprisingly.

It was a fairly enjoyable track though, and I must say, great soundtrack choice.
Jam
Jam

Back to top Go down

Post by AkidisPwnage Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:53 pm

SMOOTH UR CURVES DUDE!!

it was nice watching a scened track like this though 8D
AkidisPwnage
AkidisPwnage

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:35 pm

... if you feel too lazy to make those circlish tree rings looking pillar things top notch,then you should've just deleted those things XD The scenery seemed really rushed, and the patterns aren't exactly perfect, but it seemed like you had fun (?)

And @ the track, OMG LOL WTF SO MANY NON XYS LINES WTF LOL naww it's nice tho.
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity37185_Rim Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:30 pm

i hate UMG-.-
Trinity37185_Rim
Trinity37185_Rim

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:43 pm

First of all, the music made me very happy :3 I haven't heard that song in ages and it's amazing 8D
So, the track/scenery:
Youu had a great veriety of scenery throughout, which is good because you can show off different styles ^^ However, it did not really follow a theme, but ah well. At the start your scenery was actually quite smooth and you did it very well. However at about 0:32 it seemed to decrease slightly in quality. This was because the curved parts on the sorts XY things (I've never known what they were :P) they weren't smooth. A tip for doing those small parts smoothly is to hold shift whilst zooming in so you go to super-zoom and you can draw them much better 8D I liked the curvy object to the right, that looked great ^^ After that you did more of them, they weren't as good because they weren't that smooth, try and take your time in making everything smooth, it improves everything dramitically! At about 1:00 you added a 'monument' I think, you should really spend time on these too to make them awesome! I really did love how you changed the whole scenery style there, it looked really good and effective Very Happy From there to the end was probably the best scenery, I really liked that bit ^^

So overall you did a good scenery track, you had some great styles in there and you seemed to create a bit of your own which is awesome! All you need to improve on is making everything smoother and as close to perfect as you can. Well, maybe that's just me with OCD about scenery xD
Anwyays you did well with this and I hope to see you improve and do better in the future! +rep
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stallie Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:43 pm

Wolf spirit: Thank you for the speech wolf spirit. Linerider: Frosted 719547 Anyways next time i will do the shift and super-zoom thing you said, make the scenery much smoother and make my XY lines striaght and smooth. But does XY have to be straight all the time can't we just make ower own style of XY like we do with quricks, manuals, and flings? Also what is the + rep for wolf?

Linerage: "WTF" Linerider: Frosted 581354 , Any ways yeah i can't go back and remake or add scenery becuase one day i was going to add more after i recorded the track becuase i didn't think i wasn't done yet. But when i was callobing with someone I accedently deleted all of my sol.s and they were gone. (LOL kramwood thing) Atleast there were only three tracks in there. Linerider: Frosted 719547 Anyways thank you for your comment as well linerage.
Stallie
Stallie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:51 pm

what's with these xy tracks with non xy scenery these days?
SUXOR
can't anyone do decent all xy scenery anymore?
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:02 pm

Congrats on being a total [I am a potty mouth], Bubbles.
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:27 am

Bubbles wrote:what's with these xy tracks with non xy scenery these days?
SUXOR

why don't you, tubby lad man. :|
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:29 am

linerage wrote:
Bubbles wrote:what's with these xy tracks with non xy scenery these days?
SUXOR

why don't you, tubby lad man. :|
*cough*
1, 2, 3 , 4
ur turn
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down