We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

linerider-on the wing-a linerider short by lrcx(now known as infinitylr on elr and stuff)

+4
Inukaza
Catz
Polarix
infinityLR
8 posters

Go down

linerider-on the wing-a linerider short by lrcx(now known as infinitylr on elr and stuff) Empty linerider-on the wing-a linerider short by lrcx(now known as infinitylr on elr and stuff)

Post by infinityLR Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:56 am

ok i changed my name from lrcx to ilr recently. u can ask like anyone on elr. well just so u know.
infinityLR
infinityLR

Back to top Go down

linerider-on the wing-a linerider short by lrcx(now known as infinitylr on elr and stuff) Empty Re: linerider-on the wing-a linerider short by lrcx(now known as infinitylr on elr and stuff)

Post by Polarix Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:42 am

Dude this amazing linerider-on the wing-a linerider short by lrcx(now known as infinitylr on elr and stuff) 992897
And this is your first release!
Kepp up the great work! linerider-on the wing-a linerider short by lrcx(now known as infinitylr on elr and stuff) 232659
Polarix
Polarix

Back to top Go down

linerider-on the wing-a linerider short by lrcx(now known as infinitylr on elr and stuff) Empty Re: linerider-on the wing-a linerider short by lrcx(now known as infinitylr on elr and stuff)

Post by Catz Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:08 am

Polarix wrote:Dude this amazing linerider-on the wing-a linerider short by lrcx(now known as infinitylr on elr and stuff) 992897
And this is your first release!
Kepp up the great work! linerider-on the wing-a linerider short by lrcx(now known as infinitylr on elr and stuff) 232659
^this 8D
It's really smooth and idk.. i just like it 8D
Catz
Catz

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:52 pm

It was alright, also this song is very overused.

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Summoning Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:58 pm

Inu wrote:It was alright, also this song is very overused.

I used first :|. Just sayin'. Also, it was a pretty good track but some of the wells I felt were kind of weak.
Summoning
Summoning

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:36 am

^ hey guys, it's his first release, don't be so harsh!
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:52 am

wat rabid said now im afraid of putting up mine lol jk
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Purtle Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:33 pm

wait...that's your first track o.0

That's crazy good then.

The intro was way too long though =P. Keep up the good work otherwise.
Purtle
Purtle

ppt [retired mod]

4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.hiddenheartpiece.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down