We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 2nd XY Battle between Rapto and Orthuss - Vote Now!

+2
Derpinator
Orthuss
6 posters

Go down

So, guys, whom do you vote for?

The 2nd XY Battle between Rapto and Orthuss - Vote Now! Vote_lcap31%The 2nd XY Battle between Rapto and Orthuss - Vote Now! Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 4 ]
The 2nd XY Battle between Rapto and Orthuss - Vote Now! Vote_lcap69%The 2nd XY Battle between Rapto and Orthuss - Vote Now! Vote_rcap 69% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 13

The 2nd XY Battle between Rapto and Orthuss - Vote Now! Empty The 2nd XY Battle between Rapto and Orthuss - Vote Now!

Post by Orthuss Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:36 am

Heya, Orth here with a battle against Rapto - for the second time.
Seeing as we both finished our tracks for our second battle, I thought, why not get the poll up now? 8D

Rapto: Stop n Go Experiment:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r0Q3y2geWI

Orthuss: Windshield:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saY4gTHWzcQ

Rapto, t'was fun battling you again. May the best XY win!
Orthuss
Orthuss

Walruss

Back to top Go down

The 2nd XY Battle between Rapto and Orthuss - Vote Now! Empty Re: The 2nd XY Battle between Rapto and Orthuss - Vote Now!

Post by Derpinator Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:46 am

Something tells me that you're gonna win again Suspicious

Still, nice to see your entry up 8D
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

The 2nd XY Battle between Rapto and Orthuss - Vote Now! Empty Re: The 2nd XY Battle between Rapto and Orthuss - Vote Now!

Post by Orthuss Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:53 pm

Nonsense 8D
You're leading by one.
Orthuss
Orthuss

Walruss

Back to top Go down

Post by Yobanjojoe Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:20 am

went with rapto because i liked the smooth flow
Yobanjojoe
Yobanjojoe

swag

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpinator Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:04 am

When is the poll closed? Hehe
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Z_N-Freak Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:13 am

I voted Orthus just now, hadn't seen this thread before. I'd say you this poll could get some more votes if it gets bumped at a more active time.

Orthus got my vote btw, because it felt a bit more like a track. Rapto's entry was kinda just their, but it was already over before I noticed it begone. Bit weird to describe it like that I guess, but that's how I felt.
Z_N-Freak
Z_N-Freak

Off-sled Action

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrZNF

Back to top Go down

Post by Orthuss Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:45 pm

Holycrap it's tied :o
Thanks ZNF :p

Also, we've discussed on MSN, and the winner will be the first person who gets 10 votes.
Orthuss
Orthuss

Walruss

Back to top Go down

Post by LineMagiX Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:58 pm

Orthuss gmv. Felt more like an old ram tzu xy to me, which I like alot. Smile
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Post by Orthuss Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:10 pm

(This isn't a bump)
Orthuss
Orthuss

Walruss

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpinator Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:08 am

when this is done, i want revenge :|
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Stickheadz32 Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:01 pm

Both tracks have smooth recording and the same amount of fun.
Rapto had nice variety of tricks, Orthuss had the same including alt fling attempts.

Orthuss gmv. Pretty hard to decide.
Stickheadz32
Stickheadz32

https://www.youtube.com/Stickheadz32

Back to top Go down

Post by Orthuss Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:56 pm

I might win this :O
I apparently need just one more vote 8D

(not a bump)
Orthuss
Orthuss

Walruss

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpinator Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:33 am

i COULD vote for you...
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down