We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop'n'Go Experiment + XY Battle with Orthuss

+9
Yobanjojoe
Orthuss
linerage
LineMagiX
Opal Rider
KillinTime2792
TigerXLine
PrinterFind
Derpinator
13 posters

Go down

Stop'n'Go Experiment + XY Battle with Orthuss Empty Stop'n'Go Experiment + XY Battle with Orthuss

Post by Derpinator Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:04 pm

We battled each other again 8D
Stop n go is fun!
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Stop'n'Go Experiment + XY Battle with Orthuss Empty Re: Stop'n'Go Experiment + XY Battle with Orthuss

Post by PrinterFind Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:37 pm

wow nice^^
PrinterFind
PrinterFind

Back to top Go down

Stop'n'Go Experiment + XY Battle with Orthuss Empty Re: Stop'n'Go Experiment + XY Battle with Orthuss

Post by TigerXLine Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:50 pm

Your better than me at XY ;_;

Nah, it was coolish! Wink Youre improving Wink
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

I used to play Line Rider and be weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:51 pm

didn't have that much stop imo.
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Stop'n'Go Experiment + XY Battle with Orthuss Empty Re:Stop'n'Go Experiment + XY Battle with Orthuss

Post by Opal Rider Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:03 pm

Although it wasn't exactly stop and go, it was still a decent xy. It had good flow, and the tricks were decent. The only thing I don't like is the that the picture was zoomed out a whole lot.
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by LineMagiX Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:55 pm

That trick at 0:05 was getting a bit repetitive, but I like the speed of the track. Just try to be more misdirectional. :P
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpinator Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:58 pm

~boo wrote:That trick at 0:05 was getting a bit repetitive, but I like the speed of the track. Just try to be more misdirectional. :P
I knew someone was gonna say that xD
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:32 pm

okay i'm just pointing something out here. I see that when someone has alot of manuals in their xy tracks, people tend to like it less than the compact ones. I saw it from my xy videos. My first ones were actually quite good by my standards, then came "A short", and the compactness made everyone go ooooh and aahh, and they all commented that it was really good. But for my older xy tracks, it seems to have more manuals, so it wasn't commented as good. Just a little heads up.

Also, nice track and the stall was sweet. I'd like it if you used more g-wells in your tracks, since manual xy... What i just said. Your normal profession is manuals, so i see what you're coming from.
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Orthuss Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:19 pm

xD
I haven't even started. And it'll take me more than a week to release the track, since I'm going on a field trip and everything.
Awesome track you got there, excited for the rematch.
Orthuss
Orthuss

Walruss

Back to top Go down

Post by Yobanjojoe Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:25 pm

that was really good, i don't do compact XY though i mainly do X and make it fast xD
Yobanjojoe
Yobanjojoe

swag

Back to top Go down

Post by SETH Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:13 pm

fast but effective
SETH
SETH

https://www.youtube.com/user/valentin721?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:21 pm

Pretty good. Be sure to really stop when making a stop'n go though. You more like.. Slowed down.
Keep practicing ^^
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:37 pm

yeah it was just sorta like a "flow breaker" not a stop.
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:45 pm

I suggest you to not to do stop n go until you've got a hang of g-wells. Or if you're a manual person, make a super compact manual track first, like fissure or something.
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Nubcake Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:17 pm

I agree with Rafael, the stops should be more like opening a mocha cake package, stillness, then POP. Not like opening a slightly shaken soda can, slowly taking off the tab, then it POPs.

in essence, he should come to a complete stop before he suddenly starts moving, not slowing down, then suddenly speeding up.
Nubcake
Nubcake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sssschiller Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:21 pm

cool xy. AS i watched this i wanted to make also a xy again Very Happy
but i wouldnt call this track stop'n go Wink
Sssschiller
Sssschiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down