We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Line Rage vs Orthuss in the ultimate xy battle

+4
MartinJulenissen
crash2burn
Orthuss
linerage
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Line Rage vs Orthuss in the ultimate xy battle Empty Line Rage vs Orthuss in the ultimate xy battle

Post by linerage Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:36 pm

yah so i suppose ill make the thread. Rules are, all lines must be xy, no flatsled cos people dont like flat sled, and... uhm... not time limit saids orthuss... if we could get a staff to like, make it official then lets go!

:| ur goin down. Hehe just kiddings. But i gotta warn you, im gonna try so hard that im not gonna have fun D:

EDIT: oh i forgot to set up how long it's supposed to be... 40 seconds? 50? o_o i can't go more than that or else ill die Eep (srsly)
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Line Rage vs Orthuss in the ultimate xy battle Empty Re: Line Rage vs Orthuss in the ultimate xy battle

Post by Orthuss Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:59 pm

Riiiight.
How about 45-60 seconds?
And yeah, I'm definitely going down xD. But still, ima try.
And time limit refers to release date, btw.
Orthuss
Orthuss

Walruss

Back to top Go down

Line Rage vs Orthuss in the ultimate xy battle Empty Re: Line Rage vs Orthuss in the ultimate xy battle

Post by linerage Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:08 am

@ the seconds, well since i got international baccalaureate (IB) program going in school, can it be shortened to about 40 seconds or about 35? if not then im probably gonna release it in like three months xD

@ you're definetly going down, not really... i seen ur tracks, they're pretty good, u just gotta make some more g-wells like boo Very Happy
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by crash2burn Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:41 am

I would like to join... if I finish it on time.

But if I don't, I quit.

Suspicious

Last edited by crash2burn on Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
crash2burn
crash2burn

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:49 am

crash2burn wrote:I would like to join... if I finish it on time.

But if I don't I quit.

Suspicious

wut.
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by crash2burn Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:52 am

Sorry, my grammar is incorrect.

I forgot to put the comma. 8D
crash2burn
crash2burn

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:14 am

crash2burn wrote:Sorry, my grammar is incorrect.

wut.
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Orthuss Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:05 pm

linerage wrote:
crash2burn wrote:Sorry, my grammar is incorrect.

wut.

wut.
Orthuss
Orthuss

Walruss

Back to top Go down

Post by MartinJulenissen Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:07 pm

can i join, can i join? 8D
MartinJulenissen
MartinJulenissen

Back to top Go down

Post by IGLima Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:11 pm

Can I join, too? 8D

Last edited by IGLima on Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
IGLima
IGLima

Featured Video: Silent Flame Scened

Back to top Go down

Post by crash2burn Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:16 pm

Can I join, too? 8D

(You forgot the comma, IGLima)
crash2burn
crash2burn

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:25 pm

OMG FINE U ALL CAN JOIN, BUT IT'S UP TO ORTHUSS NOW.

(this is gonna be exciting if orthuss saids yes)
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Orthuss Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:38 am

LOL YES.
Definitely.
5-way XY battles for the win.
...but I am SO going to get pwned by you guys.
Orthuss
Orthuss

Walruss

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpinator Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:12 pm

you could make this to a kinda tournament, so all will battle all
And then after all have fighted against all there will be a winner (which will be MJ (lol))
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Post by MartinJulenissen Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:15 pm

owait can i make my track 1:20 sec long? xd i want to finish it like that
MartinJulenissen
MartinJulenissen

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:21 pm

no...? it has to be 40-50 seconds long D:
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by MartinJulenissen Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:25 pm

IM OUT
MartinJulenissen
MartinJulenissen

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:30 pm

AHA. I KNEW U HAD A TRACK ALREADY AND WAS WAITING FOR SOME1 TO BATTLE SO THEN HE CAN WIN THE BATTLE AND ALSO SHOW THE TRACK WITH HIS AMAZING XY! okies.
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by MartinJulenissen Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:52 pm

nope, my track is barely started but i got the song im goign to sync it with so basicly thats why
MartinJulenissen
MartinJulenissen

Back to top Go down

Post by Orthuss Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:00 pm

Get a different song :|
Or make a different track for this battle.
Orthuss
Orthuss

Walruss

Back to top Go down

Post by MartinJulenissen Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:06 pm

gay...

anyways im out
MartinJulenissen
MartinJulenissen

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:33 pm

MartinJulenissen wrote:gay...

anyways im out

fine but i wanna see that track out soon .-.
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by pure5152 Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:40 pm

I think the RoL and the TC battle is the ultimate xy battle? XD but I'm looking forward to this nonetheless Smile
pure5152
pure5152

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:38 pm

ya know what orthuss? i can't bring myself to minus those seconds, and i dont wanna make you wait. also i would've been done by now but the stupid virus got my .sols lost obvouzly, so ill just drop out from the contest... sorry guys. ill still post the track when i get some enthusiasm in linerider.
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:36 am

pure5152 wrote:I think the RoL and the TC battle is the ultimate xy battle? XD but I'm looking forward to this nonetheless Smile
Exactly what I was thinking :P

Anyway GL.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum