We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WMA or Flash Video File to Sony Vegas Pro 9?

4 posters

Go down

WMA or Flash Video File to Sony Vegas Pro 9? Empty WMA or Flash Video File to Sony Vegas Pro 9?

Post by TigerXLine Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:13 pm

Hey, guys!

I have a little problem. You see, I am trying to make a Call of Duty Montage, but I stuck when I tries to get the video-files to Sony Vegas Pro 9.

When I use the theatre-mode in Call of Duty, send it to Callofduty.com and then download it with realplayer, it turns out to be a "Flash Video File". I cant use it in any of my video-editing-programs (pro 9 or Windows movie maker). Then i tried to convert it to a WMA file and it worked, but then it happened the same. I can send the files it to Windows Movie Maker, but not to Sony Vegas Pro 9, which is the idea.

How do I solve this? Thank you for helping!
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

I used to play Line Rider and be weird.

Back to top Go down

WMA or Flash Video File to Sony Vegas Pro 9? Empty Re: WMA or Flash Video File to Sony Vegas Pro 9?

Post by Smitsy Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:47 pm

Got the same problem with fifa replays
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

WMA or Flash Video File to Sony Vegas Pro 9? Empty Re: WMA or Flash Video File to Sony Vegas Pro 9?

Post by TigerXLine Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:32 pm

Its because they are flv files. Sony Vegas doesnt suport the flv-format. The converter I used (realplayer Converter) doesnt convert the files with the right codec so that they can work with sony vegas. I did a little research. Im trying Super Video Converter now (one of the best convert-programs you can get for free on the internet).
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:36 pm

TigerLine7 wrote:Its because they are flv files. Sony Vegas doesnt suport the flv-format. The converter I used (realplayer Converter) doesnt convert the files with the right codec so that they can work with sony vegas. I did a little research. Im trying Super Video Converter now (one of the best convert-programs you can get for free on the internet).

Torrent paid converters? omgosh!

Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:49 pm

Best converter = "Any Video Converter"

and if that doesn't work, then render the clips from WMM, then send it to Sony Vegas
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:13 pm

Cereal wrote:Best converter = "Any Video Converter"

and if that doesn't work, then render the clips from WMM, then send it to Sony Vegas

You're cute.

Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:24 am

Im trying to get the best quality out of it. When you render and convert it to much, the video will decrease its quality =/

I have solved it btw, thanks for all the help Wink
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down