We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MBF | Miracle Blood Factory Clan Thread

+15
GhostY
Blu3_Pi3
Commandercoke
LineMagiX
HKay
Josro
Wizzy
Insomnia
Votale
IoneRendar
JZorr
Devray
Kohuda
Cereal
Rafael
19 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

MBF | Miracle Blood Factory Clan Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: MBF | Miracle Blood Factory Clan Thread

Post by HKay Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:54 am

i made a part in 6.3 macromedia flash player 8, and rafael couldnt play it D: Now he's making a track so i can make the next part
HKay
HKay

Back to top Go down

MBF | Miracle Blood Factory Clan Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: MBF | Miracle Blood Factory Clan Thread

Post by Wizzy Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:14 pm

man everytime we start a track it just seems to get screwed up somehow... Damn those nargles :|
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:03 pm

Hkay, please usse 6.2, I don't have 6.3 and the physics are different...
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:22 am

I'm using 6.7 now ^^

I'm working slowly because I am recycling 3 manuals in one time right now xD
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohuda Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:18 pm

Well, are we there yet?
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:43 pm

Yes, I'm working, but I'm at a hard part.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:08 pm

ill do scenery instead of track... Im trying to do more scenery now.
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:25 pm

Wizzy wrote:ill do scenery instead of track... Im trying to do more scenery now.

you can do both if you want ;D

(like you can do 3rd part of track and then when all the parts are done, then do scenery on it)
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:29 am

I finally got out of one of the hardest recycles I've ever done MBF | Miracle Blood Factory Clan Thread - Page 4 92494

I'll be done today.

edit: done.

You guys will be surprised :]
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohuda Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:39 am

Not. :|

Meh, whatever, If it's good then I can't wait to scene this. 8D
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:16 am

Wizzy said it looked really good to scene (pic), HKay was like "HOLI SHYT" when he saw it (sol), so I think it's a good track, very difficult
to scene I think though :P
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohuda Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:30 am

Nothing is to difficult to scene. :|
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:09 am

That's the spirit Very Happy
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by HKay Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:59 am

good news everyone! Very Happy (kinda)

Im done with the part but unfortunately rafael's part doesnt work in 6.2 and my part doesnt work in 6.1 so you can use 6.3 6.6 and 6.7 plus maybe some other versions, that i dont know of.

Ill just send it to Cereal now.
HKay
HKay

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:16 pm

yay it is my turn yeah woah man sup dudes yeeeaaaah.
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:32 pm

*BUMP* (sry mods)

hold the phone, why is Hkay's first part a completely different track from the other parts later on?
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:37 pm

Hkay what have you done? :|
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:02 am

that's because I couldn't play HKay's first .sol, so I made a new track. I decided to keep HKay's regular part though.

The one where my part is first is the one you must have (HKay's part must be on that one too) MBF | Miracle Blood Factory Clan Thread - Page 4 Icon_smile
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:42 pm

alright, I finished my part.

who is next?
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:38 pm

ughh... theres a problem with our site.

Anyway, for now just give the .sol to whoever wants to be next. I cant edit the first post nor do I know who is supposed to be next.
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:48 pm

PM Devray on Youtube about the .sol, I think he'll take it Smile
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:43 pm

Rafael wrote:PM Devray on Youtube about the .sol, I think he'll take it Smile

k, pm'd to dev
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:28 pm

Sry mods *bump*

Dev said he was too busy, who do I send it to now?
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:36 am

JZor? PM him on youtube or give me the .sol and I'll give it to him Smile
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:48 pm

*Waits for ban*

JZor has problems in RL (father almost died), so he can't take part for a while, Wizzy can you please take it? D:
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next