We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MBF | Miracle Blood Factory Clan Thread

+15
GhostY
Blu3_Pi3
Commandercoke
LineMagiX
HKay
Josro
Wizzy
Insomnia
Votale
IoneRendar
JZorr
Devray
Kohuda
Cereal
Rafael
19 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

MBF | Miracle Blood Factory Clan Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: MBF | Miracle Blood Factory Clan Thread

Post by Wizzy Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:51 pm

Commandercoke wrote:Hey, let's stop messing with recruitment and make something.
:facepalm: that's why i've been telling these dorks for the past 2 days! We have plenty of members. Stop recruiting people! Seriously! Especially me being one of the clan leaders, I think I get a say in this. Stop ignoring me.
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

MBF | Miracle Blood Factory Clan Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: MBF | Miracle Blood Factory Clan Thread

Post by Lukking Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:02 pm

ok im done with the freestyle manuals and pmed the sol rafael ^^
Lukking
Lukking

Community Pick: SYTYKC
4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Josro Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:44 pm

btw wizzy you do know that a dork is a whale [I am a potty mouth] right? Hehe
Josro
Josro

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:13 pm

yes, and these noobs are whales :|
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:59 pm

I never wanted anymore recruitments. :P

and yay @ luk
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:50 am

Who wants to go next?
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukking Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:39 am

oh oh i have another sol with a very cool alt stall and some more track:
Lukking
Lukking

Community Pick: SYTYKC
4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:48 pm

I made a 10 second part, CC took it.
8D
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Commandercoke Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:05 pm

Just want to let people know I'm still working on it. Working every single day, yet slowly progressing. :P
Commandercoke
Commandercoke
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:54 pm

haha ok thanks coke 8D take your time no hurry.
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Commandercoke Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:36 am

How long should my part be? I'm at 10 seconds right now. I'll be happy to do more, but it will take a while. :P
Commandercoke
Commandercoke
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:29 am

No problem coke, just keep it between 10 and 15 seconds Smile
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:12 pm

Who's going next?
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Commandercoke Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:31 pm

I've been working on Infinite Profusion, but I need to do Community Scenery Project part and I'll be out of town this weekend. So if anybody wants to work on it during that time let me know and I'll give you what I've done.

I think this will get done faster if we move it around quickly, doing small parts.
Commandercoke
Commandercoke
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:29 am

HKay is kicked from MBF because he didn't respond to the PM I sent him with the .sol (2 months ago, when it was his turn to scene). He's probably inactive anyway
Unless Wizzy totally doesn't want to of course.
We'll also need to discuss about devray.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Commandercoke Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:07 pm

Devray still plays?
Commandercoke
Commandercoke
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:44 pm

Rafael wrote:HKay is kicked from MBF because he didn't respond to the PM I sent him with the .sol (2 months ago, when it was his turn to scene). He's probably inactive anyway
Unless Wizzy totally doesn't want to of course.
We'll also need to discuss about devray.

little harsh, don't you think?
umm ya, I kinda... don't want to be in this clan anymore. Sorry. You guys are great and all, but I don't really have a desire to participate in a clan at the moment.

Im not quitting (i doubt i could even if i wanted to) im just trying to get some sleep here if you know what i mean
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:47 pm

*steps in*

lol no. sad to here you guys are quitting.

mbf made the best clan track ever.
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Commandercoke Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:49 pm

Well, I don't know if I have time to be in this clan. Especially since there's very little help in scening. =/ I'll have to think about it.
Commandercoke
Commandercoke
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JZorr Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:19 pm

sadly D:
JZorr
JZorr

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:07 pm

wtf? HKay quit? D:

btw, I'll do a part after who ever is going in the collab.
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:52 am

D: Wizzy
Smits, we're not quitting.
@ CC: I know, but most people don't want new members in Suspicious.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:32 am

Ok, I've been thinking for a long time, choosing between GhostY and rabid, but I can't seem to choose. I'm thinking about letting both in. Is there anyone who disagrees with that?
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:23 am

I don't disagree 8D

/sorry
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Commandercoke Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:05 pm

Sounds good to me. 8D
Commandercoke
Commandercoke
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next