We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MBF | Miracle Blood Factory Clan Thread

+15
GhostY
Blu3_Pi3
Commandercoke
LineMagiX
HKay
Josro
Wizzy
Insomnia
Votale
IoneRendar
JZorr
Devray
Kohuda
Cereal
Rafael
19 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

MBF | Miracle Blood Factory Clan Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: MBF | Miracle Blood Factory Clan Thread

Post by Wizzy Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:23 pm

@ JZorr, idk im just now figuring out whats going on with projects, but as far as im aware, there should be enough room for you.

Wait do you mean scening or track making?
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

MBF | Miracle Blood Factory Clan Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: MBF | Miracle Blood Factory Clan Thread

Post by Blu3_Pi3 Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:40 pm

According to Raef's siggy, I want in.

Blu3_Pi3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:35 am

I'm sorry Blu3_Pi3, but we're kinda full of trackmakers.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:57 am

Ok.. soo.. Smitsy is awesome.
And he wants to join us.
And.. he's talented.

Who'd like him in? 8D
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:28 pm

Rafael wrote:I'm sorry Blu3_Pi3, but we're kinda full of trackmakers.

Rafael wrote:Ok.. soo.. Smitsy is awesome.
And he wants to join us.
And.. he's talented.

Who'd like him in? 8D

LMAO that adds up amirite? xD
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:31 pm

^ Smitsy is a scener >_>
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:32 pm

You have like 5 sceners >.>
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:38 pm

^ Yet we still haven't finished a scenery piece. Let me lead the clan myself, please. I know what I'm doing.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:00 pm

yeah, speaking of sceners, how is Infinite Profusion scened going?

and are we working on any new tracks?
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:03 pm

Lukking is (still) working on a new track. HKay is scening IP atm.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:34 pm

EHH on the whole Smitsy thing. I think we're fine with the people we have. It's not about who's talented, it's just about getting some things done. If we added him, that would just be another part in the track thus making it longer to get a project done.

However its up to the clan, that's just me view on our situation. Let's get some things done ya?
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:10 pm

Well, I think we should take him before another clan does. Look at his monument on his collab with JZor, and Nocturnal was scened REALLY well for such a hard track to scene.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:23 pm

I'll go after the person who goes after lukking in the collab (so my part doesn't look bad Hehe)
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:31 pm

^ Could you give your opinion about Smitsy?
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:45 pm

We have enough scenery makers, but I think maybe smit could join to do the really detailed things.

And then again, we have no ONLY scenery makers, so he could be a person who ONLY does scenery.
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:57 pm

^ CC only does scenery too, actually :P
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostY Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:54 pm

Cereal wrote:We have enough scenery makers, but I think maybe smit could join to do the really detailed things.

And then again, we have no ONLY scenery makers, so he could be a person who ONLY does scenery.

i do scenery to
GhostY
GhostY

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:39 pm

GhostY>Smitsy

No offense Smits, but have you seen TNW (and IS to come ._.)
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:01 pm

>_< i think we're fine with the members we have. im still a little sketchy on letting new people join that dont even do manuals. Afterall, this is a manual clan -.-
I'm even a little sketchy on letting scenery only people join. But I know CC can do manuals too if he wanted so thats why i agreed to let him in. Honestly, I think we have enough. Progression > Talent.
Now lets get some things done.
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:12 am

Votale wrote:GhostY>Smitsy

Please stop posting here, you're no member MBF | Miracle Blood Factory Clan Thread - Page 6 769419

Oh, and GhostY:
You're really epic. You're extremely good at what you do. But when I invited you, it was kinda an impulse, and I realized that your scenery is REALLY different than all other members'. Your scenery style is unique, maybe a bit too unique to collaborate with so many sceners.
Not saying that's a bad thing, but your scenery won't fit ours :P
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostY Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:48 pm

Rafael wrote:

Please stop posting here, you're no member MBF | Miracle Blood Factory Clan Thread - Page 6 769419

Oh, and GhostY:
You're really epic. You're extremely good at what you do. But when I invited you, it was kinda an impulse, and I realized that your scenery is REALLY different than all other members'. Your scenery style is unique, maybe a bit too unique to collaborate with so many sceners.
Not saying that's a bad thing, but your scenery won't fit ours :P

i understand :3
when i scene i like to do really big projects (like incito) i never really have fun doing small tracks (im not saying your tracks are small) but i like to take on really challenging tracks (again not saying yours isen't challenging xD) on my own :3

thanks for the invitation though ^^
GhostY
GhostY

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:03 pm

does luk even know he is still doing his part? :P
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:16 am

your fast :|

(omg im using a proxy so i can comment here haha)

Well, i cant lie, i really want to be in this clan, but i can see some of your points of too many sceners and just getting things done, but i believe you had 5, wanted one, then kohu left, so you wanted two, and now you want 5 again. im getting confused.

Anyway, i do hope youll let me in, but if you dont, i can see your reasons.
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohuda Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:06 am

I don't know why you guys want an exact number of sceners. :|
Is it perfect with the amount of sceners you have right now? Then who decided it to be this amount of sceners in every clan? :|
How much damage can one single good decorator do? :|
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

Post by Commandercoke Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:18 pm

Hey, let's stop messing with recruitment and make something.
Commandercoke
Commandercoke
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next