We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comings and Goings Thread

+72
Kohuda
Ride Liner
KillinTime2792
pho
theacp127
.Iso
Xanth
Camtheman3245
JuvenileReckus
rich
mmtunligit
Morgan
TheRevTastic
Nebulouz
austin4evr
ACwazHere
Binglinerider
Not_Bing
pixx
Sheldon
anton
Z_N-Freak
Ktk
hypothet
pure5152
shiny
Lukking
Wizzy
Th3ManicRider
BenWubbleyou
LineMagiX
Nightmare
shammies
Chui Ninji
Apple
lyscy
Blesshiscottonsocks
weebit
OTDE
14mRh4X0r
JealousCloud
ScrungleBlumpkus
delisammich
[senpai] kevans
LineBenji
Noname219
Conundrumer
LRdude6four100and3
Cephyric
SethComposerGuy
limesfar
IGLima
Votale
Mr.X
Flagpole
TeamBlast
FrankerZ
Inukaza
roflmaoqwerty
Wolf_Spirit
Cereal
Chuggers
Getthim
gaoyubao
RyderLR
Helios Pavonine
Fauxfyre
Rafael
Opal Rider
efrazable
Ph0enix
rabid squirrel
76 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Comings and Goings Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Comings and Goings Thread

Post by mmtunligit Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:17 am

I'll be at a camp for the next 3 weeks, so see ya
mmtunligit
mmtunligit

Nerds like me rule

Back to top Go down

Comings and Goings Thread - Page 10 Empty JuvenileReckus, also known as J.R.

Post by JuvenileReckus Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:39 pm

Hi, my name is JuvenileReckus, but you can call me J.R. for short.

I used to watch you guys make the best Line Rider tracks out there. RabidSquirrel, Sorvius, the lot. I idolized them due to their amazing ability to produce G-wells, SLAG wells, Tail manuals, and much more. Along with their scenery, I don't think I can beat them. So I tried to join them. I watched tutorials, a lot of them, but I can never seem to be like you.
Eventually, I forgot all about it. I focused on other games, studies, friends, things that people think that you have a life (no offense people, but the reason I came was to have no life, which is kind of fun, to be honest).

All that was like, 6-7 years ago. I came back due to nostalgia, and I was hooked yet again. I watched some of the tracks, and it wanted me to continue on. So here I am.

Now, where's the entrance to Line Rider Legend?

- J.R.
JuvenileReckus
JuvenileReckus

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:52 pm

^I like your style kid
The entrance takes a while to open, but good luck
Connect with us on the skype group, add me on skype and I'll add you, and probably badger you about playing a lot

Any questions you have can be directed to pretty much any member of the communuity. Good to have you! The game has gotten a lot easier to play, and we're all really keen to get involved with a new player, so you've come at the right time! Very Happy

Welcome to WRTL.
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Interior Crocodile Alligator

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:57 pm

JuvenileReckus wrote:Hi, my name is JuvenileReckus, but you can call me J.R. for short.

I used to watch you guys make the best Line Rider tracks out there. RabidSquirrel, Sorvius, the lot. I idolized them due to their amazing ability to produce G-wells, SLAG wells, Tail manuals, and much more. Along with their scenery, I don't think I can beat them. So I tried to join them. I watched tutorials, a lot of them, but I can never seem to be like you.
Eventually, I forgot all about it. I focused on other games, studies, friends, things that people think that you have a life (no offense people, but the reason I came was to have no life, which is kind of fun, to be honest).

All that was like, 6-7 years ago. I came back due to nostalgia, and I was hooked yet again. I watched some of the tracks, and it wanted me to continue on. So here I am.

Now, where's the entrance to Line Rider Legend?

- J.R.
Welcome. Glad to be an inspiration for you! As you can see Line Rider is still a huge part of my life though I retired from admin just last month. My interests these days are more along the lines of... can you make something that is unusual or different and conveys a message, rather than things like whether or not you can balance a tail manual. I'm excited to see what you create!
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenileReckus Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:05 pm

rabid squirrel wrote:
Welcome. Glad to be an inspiration for you! As you can see Line Rider is still a huge part of my life though I retired from admin just last month. My interests these days are more along the lines of... can you make something that is unusual or different and conveys a message, rather than things like whether or not you can balance a tail manual. I'm excited to see what you create!

Thanks! I like how you portray Line Rider in your own way; it really makes me wonder if Line Rider is just a good old-fashioned game, or a tool for professional artists.
JuvenileReckus
JuvenileReckus

Back to top Go down

Post by OTDE Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:13 pm

Welcome, JR!

I think the beauty of Line Rider is that it has the potential to be either, and both are valid interpretations of how Line Rider can be used.

I can't wait to see what you have to show us. If you'd like, you can enter the XL contest in engaged riding—I'm giving everyone fancy editing on their entries Wink

Cheers!
OTDE
OTDE
OTDE
Administrator

the postham mindset

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenileReckus Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:24 pm

OTDE wrote:Welcome, JR!

I think the beauty of Line Rider is that it has the potential to be either, and both are valid interpretations of how Line Rider can be used.

I can't wait to see what you have to show us. If you'd like, you can enter the XL contest in engaged riding—I'm giving everyone fancy editing on their entries Wink

Cheers!
OTDE

I've checked it out, and it's quite worth the challenge!

Also, I just realized that Sorvius quit the Line Rider journey (pun intended), so... yeah. Moment of silence.

JuvenileReckus
JuvenileReckus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:42 pm

JR I cannot wait to see the savage things you do.
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

Community Pick: SYTYKC
3rd place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.wordshavebeensaid.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenileReckus Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:52 pm

Sheldon wrote:JR I cannot wait to see the savage things you do.
Hehe. Savage isn't quite the word, but it will have to do. Shower thy vine! (I think that's my signature quote for now on)
JuvenileReckus
JuvenileReckus

Back to top Go down

Post by Camtheman3245 Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:36 am

Hi all!

So, I'm a member who last actually made tracks seriously in like... 2008...?
I'm trying to catch up to some of the crazy stuff you guys found, but it's so ridiculous. MrZnF was on the forefront of this game the last time I played. Just pause to have a think about that.

So I'm about 1500 lines into my current track, and hopefully I'll release it soon. I started the track when I played LR for the first time in a long time like 3 weeks ago, and you can see me get better through the track. I thought that was an interesting concept, so I'm going to finish that track and post it with hopefully interesting results. I'm also a programmer now, so maybe I could get into the dev side of things too (if there's people keen on here).

So old riders, chime in please! Say hi! You were all pretty much like celebrities when I was younger. I actually threw a comment TechDawg's way like 3 weeks ago and got a reply. Made me giggle a LOT, considering how I idolized the guy years ago.

Last thing, you guys have a Discord server or something? I figure it'd be cool to just chill in discord rooms and make tracks.

Sorry for the long post but LineRider was the first community I got into, and I value it greatly. So glad it's still alive! (RabidSquirrel, I feel as though you're responsible for this somehow).

See you on the slopes :^)
Camtheman3245
Camtheman3245

https://www.youtube.com/camthemanplays

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:48 am

Camtheman3245 wrote:Hi all!

So, I'm a member who last actually made tracks seriously in like... 2008...?
I'm trying to catch up to some of the crazy stuff you guys found, but it's so ridiculous. MrZnF was on the forefront of this game the last time I played. Just pause to have a think about that.

So I'm about 1500 lines into my current track, and hopefully I'll release it soon. I started the track when I played LR for the first time in a long time like 3 weeks ago, and you can see me get better through the track. I thought that was an interesting concept, so I'm going to finish that track and post it with hopefully interesting results. I'm also a programmer now, so maybe I could get into the dev side of things too (if there's people keen on here).

So old riders, chime in please! Say hi! You were all pretty much like celebrities when I was younger. I actually threw a comment TechDawg's way like 3 weeks ago and got a reply. Made me giggle a LOT, considering how I idolized the guy years ago.

Last thing, you guys have a Discord server or something? I figure it'd be cool to just chill in discord rooms and make tracks.

Sorry for the long post but LineRider was the first community I got into, and I value it greatly. So glad it's still alive! (RabidSquirrel, I feel as though you're responsible for this somehow).

See you on the slopes :^)
Heh, thanks. As you can see I recently retired but I'm still around, more so than some of the months when I was admin (2014...the dark days lol)

I vaguely remember your username, I always had to remind myself you weren't camquartr. Welcome back.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by OTDE Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:05 pm

Hey cam!
You were a little bit before my time, but I'm glad to see you here!

We're working on getting an IRC chat set up over the next little bit here. Hopefully I'll be able to get that squared away soon.
OTDE
OTDE
Administrator

the postham mindset

Back to top Go down

Post by Conundrumer Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:15 pm

Camtheman3245 wrote:I'm also a programmer now, so maybe I could get into the dev side of things too (if there's people keen on here).

if you know javascript, let's talk
Conundrumer
Conundrumer
Line Rider Legend

actually working on OII

Back to top Go down

Post by Camtheman3245 Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:29 pm

Conundrumer wrote:
Camtheman3245 wrote:I'm also a programmer now, so maybe I could get into the dev side of things too (if there's people keen on here).

if you know javascript, let's talk

I don't, but if it's similar to any other OO language I'm sure it's not too rough to learn.
Camtheman3245
Camtheman3245

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:35 pm

You'll be fine talk to conun
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:06 am

I also remember your username, I think you have a track I really like. What's your YouTube?
Anyway welcome back! Don't be intimidated by all those tracks, I'm sure you'll catch up quick!
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Camtheman3245 Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:39 am

Rafael wrote:I also remember your username, I think you have a track I really like. What's your YouTube?
Anyway welcome back! Don't be intimidated by all those tracks, I'm sure you'll catch up quick!

Well, I've since deleted my old YouTube channel, but my current one is youtube.com/camthemanplays (may make a new one for LR only).
Also I highly doubt I had a track you liked, I was pretty terrible haha. Thanks for piping up though, I remember you too :^)
Camtheman3245
Camtheman3245

Back to top Go down

Post by JealousCloud Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:07 pm

Hey guys. I've been gone a couple of months if you haven't noticed. If you want to know why I typed my explanation here: iridethelines.forumotion.com/t11599p100-line-rider-advanced-beta-0-3-may-27-release-candidate#187580 (a bit of a long read)
JealousCloud
JealousCloud

see you, space cowboy...

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:47 pm

Hi good to see you again
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanth Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:20 pm

Haven't logged on since last year. What's up gamers.
Xanth
Xanth

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCehYWYJLIU_Y6e0Yw69pfrw

Back to top Go down

Comings and Goings Thread - Page 10 Empty bobkid/kid who spammed the crap out of old irtl chat room

Post by Edawg649 Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:01 pm

hey

last time I was here I asked for advice for freshman year of high school
Im in college now
bobkidallgrowedup

Edawg649

Back to top Go down

Post by anton Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:19 am

Hey, there is Xanth! haven't seen you since i started! I believe your stream was the first i saw! You gonna release that red track?

Heya Edward! Glad to hear you've grown up. Maturity seems like a rare trait these days, so hopefully you'll be able to bring some to the table. Pleassure to meet you. Also. boobfart.
anton
anton

cool

Community Pick: SYTYKC

Back to top Go down

Post by .Iso Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:03 pm

Guys I swear Im going to be more active here now.

Kinda, I do love this place, and I want more line rider in my life. So I'm going to try to be back. We'll see what comes of it.
.Iso
.Iso

Back to top Go down

Post by Apple Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:51 pm

Glad to hear it! I'm excited to see what you come up with.
Apple
Apple

Back to top Go down

Post by theacp127 Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:51 pm

I'm leaving. I don't really care about Line Rider anymore, and I don't care about this community anymore. I've privated all my videos, not that anyone ever cared to watch them anyway. I don't have the patience or creativity to make good tracks so why bother if the only feedback I ever got was a half-hearted "Meh".

Last edited by theacp127 on Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
theacp127
theacp127

trying real hard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next