We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

doing more leet jazz

3 posters

Go down

doing more leet jazz Empty doing more leet jazz

Post by Diotoxin Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:10 am

well i was like woah i got some brainfuzzles so i started doing the line rider and i got some stuff

doing more leet jazz 7y6

did it in like 5 hours so i was like gee willikers cause normally it takes me like 10 days to make a 10 second track but it's tight cause it's easily my best track and i'm really happy with the scenery so far so the whole thing is like 60% done

i might expand the track a bit so it's longer but other than that it's swell

just noticed it's going a bit down right but i really don't give a snickerdoodle
Diotoxin
Diotoxin

Back to top Go down

doing more leet jazz Empty Re: doing more leet jazz

Post by roflmaoqwerty Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:38 am

Great to see scenery, and I'm sure it looks awesome!

Can't wait to see it!
roflmaoqwerty
roflmaoqwerty

Dreadnips are amazing goddamn

https://www.youtube.com/user/SujiNoriteLR

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:53 pm

Single directional tracks are usually okay as scenery, looking forward to release Smile

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Diotoxin Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:05 am

bam
doing more leet jazz 2cmz
found the bird in an old sketchbook i had and i decided to copy it into the track

i used to copy a lot of shit back in the day so it's probably not original artwork but who gives a bloob
Diotoxin
Diotoxin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diotoxin Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:54 am

i'm about to throw up because of how excited i am guys srs
just hit 10k total lines
doing more leet jazz 8r0
Diotoxin
Diotoxin

Back to top Go down

Post by roflmaoqwerty Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:56 am

1) Nice scenery
2) MAKE A BACKUP. Make a backup of your backup. Make three more. I can't tell you how many times scenery projects have been screwed up by LR, and I don't want it to happen to you since you seem so intent on creating this. This isn't me saying "you're f**ked," but this is rather me saying "in the unlikely event you do get f**ked, I want you to not lose everything and ragequit LR."
3) That's some really nice scenery, looking back at it after writing this.
roflmaoqwerty
roflmaoqwerty

Dreadnips are amazing goddamn

https://www.youtube.com/user/SujiNoriteLR

Back to top Go down

Post by Diotoxin Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:02 am

roflmaoqwerty wrote:1) Nice scenery
2) MAKE A BACKUP. Make a backup of your backup. Make three more. I can't tell you how many times scenery projects have been screwed up by LR, and I don't want it to happen to you since you seem so intent on creating this. This isn't me saying "you're f**ked," but this is rather me saying "in the unlikely event you do get f**ked, I want you to not lose everything and ragequit LR."
3) That's some really nice scenery, looking back at it after writing this.

thank you :p

i was thinking the same thing but i only made one backup

so now i have 4 c:

Anyways, I'm finished with the track. Took me about 15 hours total. It has 13.3k lines (12.8k of which are scenery) and it's only 51 seconds. Basically, I'm planning on expanding on this track in the future. To be honest, it probably won't be until I get a new computer (which will be a while, I'm talking 2 years+) because it takes me like 3 minutes to play through the whole track even though it's only 51 seconds, (it runs at 12 fps for me, so it's extremely laggy) and occasionally an error message shows up telling me that I should abort the script or it will stop responding. I'm really excited for this to be my first official track. I even found a song that naturally syncs with it. Now all there's to do is to wait until someone who can record at a steady 40 fps and is willing to record for me to get on. :DDD
Diotoxin
Diotoxin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diotoxin Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:31 am

well i lied i'm still going to be working on it for awhile

here's more stuff

doing more leet jazz O6f
Diotoxin
Diotoxin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diotoxin Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:57 pm

guess i'll make this my previews thread

i made this:
doing more leet jazz E0o

i made one of those tunnel things on accident (sorry if it has a name, i don't know the correct terminology. i don't even know if i'm making them right) so i started to play around a bit with them and i thought the track itself was pretty cool so far
Diotoxin
Diotoxin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down