We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roflmaoqwerty and Shotoku ~ Electron Cloud

+6
Opal Rider
crash2burn
Cereal
roflmaoqwerty
[senpai] kevans
Fauxfyre
10 posters

Go down

Roflmaoqwerty and Shotoku ~ Electron Cloud Empty Roflmaoqwerty and Shotoku ~ Electron Cloud

Post by Fauxfyre Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:54 pm

https://youtu.be/rH4XXPXszw4

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

Back to top Go down

Roflmaoqwerty and Shotoku ~ Electron Cloud Empty Re: Roflmaoqwerty and Shotoku ~ Electron Cloud

Post by [senpai] kevans Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:16 pm

"this is dubstep... isn't it?"

"JESUS MOTHER FU--"

:|
[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

https://kevansevans.github.io/

Back to top Go down

Roflmaoqwerty and Shotoku ~ Electron Cloud Empty Re: Roflmaoqwerty and Shotoku ~ Electron Cloud

Post by roflmaoqwerty Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:44 pm

Thanks for editing this Shotoku, I had a lot of fun with this. Very Happy

Yeah, dubstep syncing, deal with it.
roflmaoqwerty
roflmaoqwerty

Dreadnips are amazing goddamn

https://www.youtube.com/user/SujiNoriteLR

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:45 pm

Wow, I always knew that you two had potential! (esp ma boi qwerty over here.)
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by [senpai] kevans Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:58 pm

roflmaoqwerty wrote:deal with it.

Kind of hard to just deal with it when dubstep literally gives me migraines now. :|
[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

https://kevansevans.github.io/

Back to top Go down

Post by crash2burn Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:00 pm

That was very gewd. The manuals were great and the quirk was cool. nice job Eep
crash2burn
crash2burn

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:37 pm

kevansevans wrote:
roflmaoqwerty wrote:deal with it.

Kind of hard to just deal with it when dubstep literally gives me migraines now. :|

Then turn the music down.

Loved it. Only a few places that I would consider unnecessary flow killing, which would include the inv. hand hand dual chain at :39. That one did sort of get on my nerves a bit. Other than that, You kept it pretty consistent throughout, and both of you worked together nicely.
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by efrazable Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:29 pm

Dang, that's like Cheetah with only 30% less awesomeness.

BUT STILL, ONLY 30%.

THAT'S STILL INSANE.
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

https://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by shammies Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:12 am

You guys have improved, like, seriously.
It seemed to be kind of slow. Some parts went fast and had build up, but just...slowed down considerably when going into another fling. Also the music didn't really fit/work for me; I want to find a song that can fit this track to a tee.
I don't want to be a party pooper, but, I'm a party pooper D:
shammies
shammies

I'm the auts guy around here!

Back to top Go down

Post by LineMagiX Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:24 am

lol i bet one of you is in chemistry right now hence the name.

I liked it but it really felt like it was just flings and manuals. The only really stylish part (to me) was the sequence from 0:57-1:02. The manuals were pretty cool but the inv hand/spidey(or nose) asdf was awesome! There were other cool parts too, this one just stuck out to me the most.

I felt like this was more of a technical practice track which is totally cool. It's good to do that from time to time. I would like to see some more style though. So experiment around with this genre some more if you guys do it again. Wink To me a good track, with this genre (and many others), is a good blend of technicality and originality/style. To find your style though you really have to experiment untill you find something you love. So keep making tracks like this but dont be afraid to experiment!

Btw the song sounded like really generic dubstep. xD

EDIT: Also you guys are a really good team because you are really close in skill level. Some tips based on observations on this track alone:
Shotoko - Work on fling choice and fling strength these go hand in hand because I felt your gravitational tricks (mostly flings and single direction gwell sequences) were weak, or you chose weak flings for the job. Not sure which one it was. but if you are going to pick a weak fling for a spot (foot/tail) really experiment on how to make them strong enough for the situation. Oh, and i noticed you are really good with rolls! It seems to be the single direction fling tricks that you arent quite as good with, but with opposing forces like rolls you are spot on.

Last edited by ~boo on Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:01 pm

I actually really liked it.

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down