We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What should CotM #18 be? (October)

3 posters

Go down

What should CotM #18 be (October)?

What should CotM #18 be? (October) Vote_lcap17%What should CotM #18 be? (October) Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 3 ]
What should CotM #18 be? (October) Vote_lcap17%What should CotM #18 be? (October) Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 3 ]
What should CotM #18 be? (October) Vote_lcap33%What should CotM #18 be? (October) Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 6 ]
What should CotM #18 be? (October) Vote_lcap6%What should CotM #18 be? (October) Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
What should CotM #18 be? (October) Vote_lcap27%What should CotM #18 be? (October) Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

What should CotM #18 be? (October) Empty What should CotM #18 be? (October)

Post by Fauxfyre Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:10 am

Vote for any number of contests you would like to see for the October Contest of the Month!
Also if you vote for the No Gravity Wells contest I would like to know if you think we should use Kevan's No G-Wells Hax or just regular Beta 2 versions.
efrazable wrote:20 seconds no gravity wells
SethComposerGuy wrote:'endless' recycling contest. create a track that recycles itself in a near endless number of times. minimum of 10 cycles.
Cereal wrote:Downward Maze v2.0
Rafael wrote:Best fully zoomed-in track
Kramwood wrote:Inception contest.
What it will be is a box within a bigger box with in an even bigger box with in yet another box. Bosh will have to start completely out side of all of The boxes and go all the way around it then enter the first box. He then will have to go all the way around the next box before entering that box and so on and so forth. Person who gets to the center box with the fast time wins.
Winner will be decided on the 1st of October. Random.org will decide the winner if there is a tie. Contest will start on the 5th or sooner. If the winner of the poll does not want to run the contest then I will.
Good luck to everyone! 8D

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

Back to top Go down

What should CotM #18 be? (October) Empty Re: What should CotM #18 be? (October)

Post by Fauxfyre Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:18 am

I vote to use just regular versions for the no g-wells because the lines are less rigid in the hax so it might be harder to make decent looking tracks

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by efrazable Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:30 am

first 3 Hehe
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

https://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:00 am

I'm down for another mazey contest.
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:02 am

Downward maze it is! If Cereal doesn't have the contest put together by the 5th, then I'll run it

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down