We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LCC Group-Organized-With-Music Freestyle (Every member makes one part!)

+8
Sheldon
SethComposerGuy
Sssschiller
OTDE
rabid squirrel
Chuggers
Cereal
LineMagiX
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

LCC Group-Organized-With-Music Freestyle (Every member makes one part!) Empty LCC Group-Organized-With-Music Freestyle (Every member makes one part!)

Post by LineMagiX Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:05 pm

Aug 31 (Old) Project Outline/Ideas:
Spoiler:

October 21st (Newest) Project Outline:
Brief description of the main idea of the project:

Instead of this being like an omni, it's going to be more like a freestyle, but organized into group parts.

Every person can make their own style/genre, the only thing I ask is that it flows with the previous parts of your group. (Get what I'm saying? Like you can have a completely different style/genre than the last person if you want, just don't do something that completely kills the flow.)

I want each group part to be really diverse but flow well. (This is why I made the groups the way they are. Like, Group 2 has Cereal; a manualer, Kram; A big/modern-quirker, and me; a small/compact quirker.) Each group gets to decide how they want to show that diversity when they make their track parts. Wink

Also It'd be cool if there were flow changes in between each group part. (where the next song starts) to show that there is a semi-organized transition to each part.

This is going to be like my organized version of variety act, but with groups and songs for each group part. Smile

Current Objective:
Get into your assigned groups and discuss (however you want to do that, whether it be just in this thread, or msn/skype, or PMs) what song to use for your part. That way you know know what kind of track/feel you're going to make with that song in mind. So yea, start suggesting music for your group and take a vote on which song you want to use.

Groups (In track order):

Team 1:

Kram
Cereal
Me

Team 2:
Gao
OTDE
Sheldon

Team 3:

HP
Pure
Rofl

Team 4:

Sum
Shammies (was Gjc)
Splash (was SCG)

Team 5:

(Sceners make and scene a short part?)

*Order of parts (like who goes when in each group) is up to the group. Individuals order is not necessarily as listed above. The only thing that is in a certain order is in which groups make their parts.

Last edited by ~boo on Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:41 pm; edited 10 times in total
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

LCC Group-Organized-With-Music Freestyle (Every member makes one part!) Empty Re: LCC Group-Organized-With-Music Freestyle (Every member makes one part!)

Post by Cereal Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:12 pm

Hell yes

Also, we should consider finishing ToT. (We have like, 8 parts left :P)

Last edited by Cereal on Fri May 31, 2013 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

LCC Group-Organized-With-Music Freestyle (Every member makes one part!) Empty Re: LCC Group-Organized-With-Music Freestyle (Every member makes one part!)

Post by LineMagiX Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:17 am

Replies: 1
Views: 30

Suspicious
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuggers Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:10 am

this seems like a collab I would want to take part in

because i'd have to
Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker

Community Pick: SYTYKC
Community Pick: Form

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:24 am

I think this is an awesome idea and I will add this to my list of projects to bump over and over and over until it gets done
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:40 am

~boo wrote:Replies: 1
Views: 30

Suspicious

Dat feel. -.-

Too many lurkers.
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by OTDE Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:29 pm

Love.
OTDE
OTDE
Administrator

the postham mindset

Back to top Go down

Post by LineMagiX Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:51 am

Ok so do you guys want tostart making teams? (probably of 3?)

People of similar styles is what i'm thinking, or we could do sign ups for teams for genres (xy, midspeed quirk, manuals..)

And then have the people in the teams come to an agreement on a song for their team part.

Anybody like this idea? If so, are we going to do teams of similar styles, or genre (like make this a teamed omni collab)?
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sssschiller Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:19 pm

That sounds pretty cool 8D
Sssschiller
Sssschiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:53 pm

Put me in a style other than xy plox
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LineMagiX Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:38 pm

K how does this roster sound:

Team 1:
Raf
Chui
OTDE

Team 2:

Kram
Cereal
Me

Team 3:

Pure
Chuggers
Sheldon

Team 4:

Sum
Gjc
SCG

Team 5*:

(Sceners make and scene a short part?)

Everyone approve?
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:16 pm

Team 4 is going to rock civilization.

Can I trade "Me" for boo? Hehe
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SethComposerGuy Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:55 pm

looks good to me.
SethComposerGuy
SethComposerGuy
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by OTDE Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:21 pm

I approve of team one.
OTDE
OTDE
Administrator

the postham mindset

Back to top Go down

Post by LineMagiX Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:57 pm

Directly @ Kram: Nah we're not going to do certain track genres for each group anymore. (Btw I'm really glad you bumped this. I think the uncertainty I had before kind of scared me, but now I have a really good idea as follows. 8D)

@ Everybody: Brief description of the main idea of the project:

Instead of this being like an omni, it's going to be more like a freestyle, but organized into group parts.

Every person can make their own style/genre, the only thing I ask is that it flows with the previous parts of your group. (Get what I'm saying? Like you can have a completely different style/genre than the last person if you want, just don't do something that completely kills the flow.)

I want each group part to be really diverse but flow well. (This is why I made the groups the way they are. Like, Group 2 has Cereal; a manualer, Kram; A big/modern-quirker, and me; a small/compact quirker.) Each group gets to decide how they want to show that diversity when they make their track parts. Wink

Also It'd be cool if there were flow changes in between each group part. (where the next song starts) to show that there is a semi-organized transition to each part.

This is going to be like my organized version of variety act, but with groups and songs for each group part. Smile

Now what I need you guys to do is get into your assigned groups and discuss (however you want to do that, whether it be just in this thread, or msn/skype, or PMs) what song to use for your part. That way you know know what kind of track/feel you're going to make with that song in mind. So yea, start suggesting music for your group and take a vote on which song you want to use. ^^

EDIT:

I'm going to switch the order of groups 1 & 2 because Raf has a couple other lcc projects to work on, and Chui is a known procrastinator. So instead of his group going first, it's going to be mine now. (I updated it in the OP)

So Cereal & Kram, when you see this, start suggesting music so we can get this project started. 8D I'll suggest a few songs later but I gotta get to bed now.
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Post by LineMagiX Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:22 am

@ Kram & Cereal - Here's my song suggestion:

My Melody by Eric B & Rakim

I think it'd fit pretty if I started the project with XY or something.

EDIT:

Song suggestion #2 -

Mony Mony by Billy Idol

(For a cool but fun feel) 8D

EDIT 2:

Omg this song is amazing for an intro and 30 second part

The Show - Doug E Fresh & Slick Rick

EDIT 3:

K, I made the start of the track. Kram or Cereal take the sol, whichever one wants to go now. Also try to only make like 10 seconds of track to leave another 10 (or so) seconds for the next person. (Each group part is going to be 30 seconds) Btw it's freestlye so do whatever!

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?l0ofg59elwwr461

LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:29 pm

Do it.
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

Community Pick: SYTYKC
3rd place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.wordshavebeensaid.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:50 pm

I'll make a part now. Don't kill me if it doesn't fit the song at all. Smile
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:59 pm

Aight I finished my part, so now it's Kram's turn to finish Group 1's part.

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?jcl1znonp7j3gfj
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Summoning Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:00 pm

So this is all going to be one track, but with different songs for the groups?
Summoning
Summoning

Back to top Go down

Post by LineMagiX Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:20 pm

I love your part cereal. very original. 8D

You're up kram. It's at ~22 seconds right now, so I would like you to put in another 10-13 seconds.

EDIT:

Summoning wrote:So this is all going to be one track, but with different songs for the groups?

Yes, exactly.
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Post by LineMagiX Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:33 pm

*nudge kram.*

come on it's 10 seconds of freestyle. i know you are busy with multiverse but still. :|
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:48 pm

rabid squirrel wrote:I think this is an awesome idea and I will add this to my list of projects to bump over and over and over until it gets done
I made a promise so unless people tell me that this is dead and dumb I will stand by this
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by LineMagiX Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:55 pm

Nope, I still like the idea. I'll check out the part and send it to raf!

---
EDIT: Okay Rafstacy, here's the sol: http://www.mediafire.com/?7othzqzu9dbhldh

Make 10 seconds of freestyle to set the flow for the rest of your group. (Sending PM as well)

Chui & OTDE, get ready to make your parts.

---

Cereal, Kram, & me: Let's decide on a 30 second part of a song that fits our part and we all like. 8D Actually maybe a little bit more than 30 seconds because it will also be in the intro titles.

---

EDIT 2: I edited splash and shammies into the OP for backups because of members we had/did not have when the project was started.

& Rabid, help me make sure that it takes less than 7 days (10 days tops) for each person to make a part. It is, after all, only 10 seconds to a part. So I have a feeling this will die alot easily. (Like it already has)
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:42 pm

I will plan to bump if a week goes by with nothing
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next