We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can I get him in a foot g well this way?

5 posters

Go down

can I get him in a foot g well this way? Empty can I get him in a foot g well this way?

Post by Fauxfyre Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:53 pm

can I get him in a foot g well this way? Weirdposition
I'm trying to catch a g well on his foot but I'm having troubles. I'm pretty sure i did it a long time ago but I'm not sure if it was actually something else ._.
Is that even possible?
Moving approx. 4 ppf and in a fakie

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

Back to top Go down

can I get him in a foot g well this way? Empty Re: can I get him in a foot g well this way?

Post by RyderLR Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:11 pm

Yes, it is totally possible Very Happy

Getting a foot fling while he is in fakie is kown as a 3rd position foot fling, 1st position is when his foot is at the bottom of the sle, 2nd position is when his foot is in the sled.

Try making the wells smaller, so they don't affect any other contact point, what you can try and do is make a ghost by pressing C+I. then you can place the well above bosh's foot, It's all trial and error!
RyderLR
RyderLR

https://www.youtube.com/ryderofthelines

Back to top Go down

can I get him in a foot g well this way? Empty Re: can I get him in a foot g well this way?

Post by KillinTime2792 Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:55 am

RyderLR wrote:Getting a foot fling while he is in fakie is kown as a 3rd position foot fling, 1st position is when his foot is at the bottom of the sle, 2nd position is when his foot is in the sled.
hedge was yelling at me about this earlier, first pos is down, second pos is forward 3rd pos is up.

also no, if the scarf is an indication of direction then you can't do a fling from there, try catching him earlier or wait for him to rotate.
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Stallie Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:03 am

RyderLR wrote:Yes, it is totally possible.
Stallie
Stallie

Back to top Go down

Post by RyderLR Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:28 am

KillinTime2792 wrote:
also no, if the scarf is an indication of direction then you can't do a fling from there, try catching him earlier or wait for him to rotate.

He still can make a 3rd position fot fling from there, he could make it earlier (before he took the screen shot) or after, depending on how much Bosh is rotating.

Thanks Kram Smile
RyderLR
RyderLR

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:28 pm

Thanks guys! I've got 2 lines now... This is hard to do.
By the way he is not moving that direction, he's going at about 40 degrees, not 70

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:35 pm

Kramwood wrote:^ what's wrong with how ryder put it? it wasn't listed in mumerical order but it's technically correct. also it doesn't seem that he's edited to make you look dumb either.
seriously? because that's exactly how i stated it a few months ago and everyone, EVERYONE got all uppity at me telling me i had it wrong.
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by RyderLR Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:48 pm

I think that you had it wrong. I had it right, but i just didn't put it 1, 2, 3.
RyderLR
RyderLR

Back to top Go down

Post by weebit Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:47 pm

RyderLR wrote:I think that you had it wrong. I had it right, but i just didn't put it 1, 2, 3.

LOLWUT
weebit
weebit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down