We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you stream? Do you need general tips&tricks from someone who doesnt know [censored]?

4 posters

Go down

Can you stream? Do you need general tips&tricks from someone who doesnt know [censored]? Empty Can you stream? Do you need general tips&tricks from someone who doesnt know [censored]?

Post by Cephyric Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:48 pm

Then look no further!

In my quest to actually get back to linerider, I've decided to start of softly.
So, post in this thread if you are planning to stream and if you want me to sit there and be general [censored] to you in the chat, basically.

Nah, just kidding. Not going to be that much of an asshole, but I'm free most of the time nowadays so if you want someone to sit there and give you a second persons opinion just give me a time you're streaming and I'll tune on and give you pointers.
Cephyric
Cephyric

Back to top Go down

Can you stream? Do you need general tips&tricks from someone who doesnt know [censored]? Empty Re: Can you stream? Do you need general tips&tricks from someone who doesnt know [censored]?

Post by Cereal Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:24 pm

Well, there kinda is a Livestream thread where people say they're streaming. :P
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Can you stream? Do you need general tips&tricks from someone who doesnt know [censored]? Empty Re: Can you stream? Do you need general tips&tricks from someone who doesnt know [censored]?

Post by WishLine Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:10 am

Cereal wrote:Well, there kinda is a Livestream thread where people say they're streaming. :P

I suppose, but I see what he's doing. He's basically offering free lessons to those who ask for it. Which is quite nice Smile

WishLine

Back to top Go down

Post by LineMagiX Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:05 pm

Good luck on your quest. I've been trying for about a year and a half and I gotta say, its hard.
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down