We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SplashZone : Cloud Nine

+19
Wizzy
Votale
SETH
IGLima
MartinJulenissen
Painlobster
GhostY
Stallie
Sheldon
KillinTime2792
Rafael
Cereal
Chui Ninji
Opal Rider
Helios Pavonine
hypothet
efrazable
Inukaza
SPL4SHZ0N3
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SplashZone : Cloud Nine - Page 2 Empty Re: SplashZone : Cloud Nine

Post by Wizzy Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:49 pm

I don't understand why ugliness is such a big deal in quirk or why it should affect the "grade" of the overall track. If that is the case then Aspi freaking sucks balls.

:|

2 cents

Edit: This track was pretty insane btw.
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:56 pm

Votale wrote:But srs. If this track was a Facebook page I would not "become a fan." Oh noes. No offence it just wasn't da bomb.com

The standard for LR has gone up a bit, I see.
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:38 pm

It's taste, not standard.
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Yobanjojoe Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:40 pm

That.Was.Amazing.
Yobanjojoe
Yobanjojoe

swag

Back to top Go down

Post by SPL4SHZ0N3 Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:01 pm

Trying to attain the highest level of power possible often makes it look sloppy, see lukking or aspi. Although I do want to thank everyone for offering their opinions. I really do appreciate them.
SPL4SHZ0N3
SPL4SHZ0N3
Line Rider Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/SPL4SHZ0N3

Back to top Go down

Post by CamQuartr Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:34 pm

The track it self was amazing, In my opinion. Its truly incredible what the "g-well" has turned into in a few short years. Nice work

Though, I do have a complaint, and oddly enough its not about the track. But it is about the music you decided. Whaaaat? Complaining about music? Give me a break. But its not the fact that the song was bad, it just didn't fit that well. For most of your tracks you've picked out great pieces of music to sync and help tell the "story" behind your track, But i just wasn't feeling it on this one. =/

CamQuartr

http://www.CameronKashtan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by efrazable Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:26 pm

^I would agree 99.99%.

Darn you, hand sanitizer.
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

https://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:20 pm

This track is sooooooo boss. I can't describe how many times my jaw dropped while watching you stream this. One thing I can't stand was the music. It was just.. meh. So I muted it and put some intense music into the track instead of jolly music and it fits so much better.

I really don't get why everyone's hating on this track. People enjoy lukking's tracks like immersion, and enjoy aspi's tracks like incito, but why not this? This is like, incito except with max powered wells and more dynamics.

I'd like to see this as a track in HoF.
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgio_jc Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:48 am

While I'm not a great fan of this kind of quirk, your tracks always have that certain touch of ellegance I love to see in line rider. Generates ambivalent feelings in me haha
Thanks for sharing, I really enjoyed to watch! =)
Georgio_jc
Georgio_jc
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by MartinJulenissen Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:59 am

linerage wrote:This track is sooooooo boss. I can't describe how many times my jaw dropped while watching you stream this. One thing I can't stand was the music. It was just.. meh. So I muted it and put some intense music into the track instead of jolly music and it fits so much better.

I really don't get why everyone's hating on this track. People enjoy lukking's tracks like immersion, and enjoy aspi's tracks like incito, but why not this? This is like, incito except with max powered wells and more dynamics.

why do you use words such as hate? tell me when he expressed hate upon this track at all...
everything in the track is perfect, in exception of the airtime flaw (in my opinion). I just can't stand those airtimes.
MartinJulenissen
MartinJulenissen

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:01 am

linerage wrote:This track is sooooooo boss. I can't describe how many times my jaw dropped while watching you stream this. One thing I can't stand was the music. It was just.. meh. So I muted it and put some intense music into the track instead of jolly music and it fits so much better.

1. Nobody here hates. I for one didn't enjoy is as much as other tracks by Splash.
2. Most people love this just as much as you do.
3. I didn't like Immersion either, and Incito is totally different. Watch both tracks again and see the difference.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2