We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The huge skull is done! Wolf_Spirit

5 posters

Go down

The huge skull is done! Wolf_Spirit Empty The huge skull is done! Wolf_Spirit

Post by Wolf_Spirit Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:38 pm

I've finished the huge skull in my upcoming track, which still does not have a name.....Sorry the skull is only in green, my computer can't handle me playing it and zooming out. So, here it is!
The huge skull is done! Wolf_Spirit ScreenHunter_04Jul_1220_36
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

The huge skull is done! Wolf_Spirit Empty Re: The huge skull is done! Wolf_Spirit

Post by Jam Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:48 pm

Oh my God, that is crazy.
Can't wait to actually see the track.
Jam
Jam

Back to top Go down

The huge skull is done! Wolf_Spirit Empty Re: The huge skull is done! Wolf_Spirit

Post by Sirstep Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:44 pm

Please tell me the black parts are completely filled in when you play the track.
Haha, but yeah that looks amazing! Very Happy
Do you have any idea when the track is gonna come out?
Sirstep
Sirstep

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:57 am

Sirstep wrote:Please tell me the black parts are completely filled in when you play the track.
Haha, but yeah that looks amazing! Very Happy
Do you have any idea when the track is gonna come out?
Ahhhh...when I'm in normal zoom, it's all filled in, but when I (have to) zoom out to see it, it's not all filled, I'll try to fix this soon. As for when the track's coming out, it'll porbably in the next two months, I've not got loads to do now!
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:31 am

pretty awesome, but we can't rly see much when it's in green, with possible greyparts and whatnot
try zooming out before you press play(shift+play that is)
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bjerre Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:38 am

The whole structure of the skull looks a bit awkward, but I'm sure it looks nice anyway 8D
Bjerre
Bjerre

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:59 am

Bjerre wrote:The whole structure of the skull looks a bit awkward, but I'm sure it looks nice anyway 8D
Well it's sort of an abstract skull, I really into abstract things at the moment 8D and I seem to be the only one who does totally abstract scenery for some reason...
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:11 am

Sorry for the double post, but I had to do this update, this is the finished one without almost any gaps!
The huge skull is done! Wolf_Spirit Scull
sorry the picture is a bit small 8D
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down