We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A huge collab that might actually get finished!

2 posters

Go down

A huge collab that might actually get finished! Empty A huge collab that might actually get finished!

Post by Fauxfyre Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:24 am

So I got kind of tired of people starting these huge collabs but never finishing them! So I'm going to start one that will be led by somebody who will make it finish: ME.
I want a lot of people to join. If you can't make a part now, sign up anyways, because chances are this is going to last awhile.
Any skill level is acceptable, you can make any style of track you want. You only get one part, up to 10 seconds, varies depending on how many people want to participate.
If you are ready to make your part, you will be able to start right after the current person is finished (there might be a waiting list). If there is nobody ready, I will ask somebody to.
If you can't finish your part, please tell me. I will check in every weekend to see how you're doing. If I can't get a hold of you within another week, we will move on, and you can do a part later in the track.
And when I say this will get done, I mean it.

Current Participants
Shotoku

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

Back to top Go down

A huge collab that might actually get finished! Empty Re: A huge collab that might actually get finished!

Post by efrazable Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:32 am

Yeah... glwt.
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

https://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down