We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Ride the Lines Website section needs a name change.

4 posters

Go down

I Ride the Lines Website section needs a name change. Empty I Ride the Lines Website section needs a name change.

Post by StingReay Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:55 pm

Seeing as we're no longer I Ride the Lines, the name of the category as well as IRtL Center should be changed to reflect what we are called now.
StingReay
StingReay

http://www.rennervate.com

Back to top Go down

I Ride the Lines Website section needs a name change. Empty Re: I Ride the Lines Website section needs a name change.

Post by Yobanjojoe Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:39 am

k
Yobanjojoe
Yobanjojoe

swag

Back to top Go down

I Ride the Lines Website section needs a name change. Empty Re: I Ride the Lines Website section needs a name change.

Post by TigerXLine Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:02 am

And the page-url, but someone has allready called them selves www.weridethelines.forumotion.com :|
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

I used to play Line Rider and be weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yobanjojoe Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:40 am

lol they have too
Yobanjojoe
Yobanjojoe

swag

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:42 am

^ even better, it was an ancient rip off of IRTL after an elite was mad for being demoted lol

also sure
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down