We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Line Rider / We Ride the Lines T-Shirts - What would you want on them?

+7
Lukking
Rafael
Z_N-Freak
Conundrumer
efrazable
ScrungleBlumpkus
rabid squirrel
11 posters

Go down

What would you want (and be willing to pay for) on a t-shirt?

Official Line Rider / We Ride the Lines T-Shirts - What would you want on them? Vote_lcap11%Official Line Rider / We Ride the Lines T-Shirts - What would you want on them? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 6 ]
Official Line Rider / We Ride the Lines T-Shirts - What would you want on them? Vote_lcap7%Official Line Rider / We Ride the Lines T-Shirts - What would you want on them? Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 4 ]
Official Line Rider / We Ride the Lines T-Shirts - What would you want on them? Vote_lcap6%Official Line Rider / We Ride the Lines T-Shirts - What would you want on them? Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 3 ]
Official Line Rider / We Ride the Lines T-Shirts - What would you want on them? Vote_lcap9%Official Line Rider / We Ride the Lines T-Shirts - What would you want on them? Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 5 ]
Official Line Rider / We Ride the Lines T-Shirts - What would you want on them? Vote_lcap0%Official Line Rider / We Ride the Lines T-Shirts - What would you want on them? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Official Line Rider / We Ride the Lines T-Shirts - What would you want on them? Vote_lcap6%Official Line Rider / We Ride the Lines T-Shirts - What would you want on them? Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 3 ]
Official Line Rider / We Ride the Lines T-Shirts - What would you want on them? Vote_lcap4%Official Line Rider / We Ride the Lines T-Shirts - What would you want on them? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
Official Line Rider / We Ride the Lines T-Shirts - What would you want on them? Vote_lcap20%Official Line Rider / We Ride the Lines T-Shirts - What would you want on them? Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 11 ]
Official Line Rider / We Ride the Lines T-Shirts - What would you want on them? Vote_lcap19%Official Line Rider / We Ride the Lines T-Shirts - What would you want on them? Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 10 ]
Official Line Rider / We Ride the Lines T-Shirts - What would you want on them? Vote_lcap4%Official Line Rider / We Ride the Lines T-Shirts - What would you want on them? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
Official Line Rider / We Ride the Lines T-Shirts - What would you want on them? Vote_lcap7%Official Line Rider / We Ride the Lines T-Shirts - What would you want on them? Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 4 ]
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 54

Poll closed

Official Line Rider / We Ride the Lines T-Shirts - What would you want on them? Empty Official Line Rider / We Ride the Lines T-Shirts - What would you want on them?

Post by rabid squirrel Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:32 pm

Hey everyone, so there has been a lot of interest in the shirts BHCS has so I decided to gauge interest in some more official and up to date t-shirts. Vote in the poll for any kind of shirt you would be interested in buying!

Things that all the shirts would be or have:

• cheap
  • white
  • "Line Rider" on the front (from 6.2 title screen)
  • "WeRideTheLines.com" on the back

I would only charge y'all enough to cover the cost of making the shirts and shipping them to people. I would guess something like $15 but I won't be doing the research unless I know we have a significant amount of interest.

Last edited by rabid squirrel on Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:39 am; edited 4 times in total
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Official Line Rider / We Ride the Lines T-Shirts - What would you want on them? Empty Re: Official Line Rider / We Ride the Lines T-Shirts - What would you want on them?

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:43 pm

The names of everyone who buys one. Like a single unique print, and something sentimental that highlights the undying spirit of the community
also send one customized to boo's family supporting them with love
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Interior Crocodile Alligator

Back to top Go down

Official Line Rider / We Ride the Lines T-Shirts - What would you want on them? Empty Re: Official Line Rider / We Ride the Lines T-Shirts - What would you want on them?

Post by rabid squirrel Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:02 pm

^ I'll add that as a poll option. If people want to vote for it they can cancel their vote and vote again by clicking the cancel vote button below the poll

I don't know if boo's family will want a line rider t shirt, it strikes me as tacky, but if someone wants to reach out to his family and pay for the shirt that's cool with me.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by efrazable Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:34 pm

The usernames would be cool, but I have a feeling that the people who weren't informed about the shirts would be sad to not see their names on it.

Also, it needs a big-ass bosh
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

https://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Conundrumer Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:43 am

ffr there are services for making and shipping custom t-shirts eg https://teespring.com/

re. design: I think we need to think about our brand identity, the graphics that define line rider and our community.
Conundrumer
Conundrumer
Line Rider Legend

actually working on OII

Back to top Go down

Post by Z_N-Freak Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:24 am

Just an idea: Bosh on sled on the front and a print of him off-sled on the back. Text underneath the prints:
Front: "Drawing lines is easy...:
Back: "...but riding them is hard."

Would be cool if it's somehow a funny shirt to us and you'd have the possibility of people asking about "what the hell does that mean", if they are curious enough (and you'd dare to wear the shirt in public, haha).
Z_N-Freak
Z_N-Freak

Off-sled Action

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrZNF

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:47 am

Conun, that's an awesome site. Looks like we could sell them for as little as $17 and they would do all the logistics, and people could just order off their site. The interface for designing the shirt is really nice too. Awesome!

ZNF, I friggin love that idea! I added it to the poll, and cancelled my vote so I could re-vote and include it haha.

Part of a scenery track is currently in the lead - but maybe it we combined them? Just for example:

Front: Bosh on a nose manual in a scenery track, "Drawing lines is easy..."
Back: Bosh flying offsled on the same track, "...but riding lines is hard." (WeRideTheLines.com smallish on the bottom)
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:34 am

I'd definitely wear that shirt on a gig sometime, lol!
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:38 am

So I've been trying to find a good simple scenery track to put on the shirt and I can't seem to find one that looks good. Suggestions? (give me a screenshot, not just a track in general)
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:04 am

Breathtaking silence!

Seriously, the image should be amazing, not simple.

Edit:I believe Snooze printed his ending monument in Empowered Unity on his shirt as well. We could also fill the shirt with dozens of different drawings. LAotW would be a good source.

Last edited by Rafael on Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukking Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:41 am

Rafael wrote:Breathtaking silence!

Seriously, the image should be amazing, not simple.
this
Lukking
Lukking

Community Pick: SYTYKC
4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Traxis Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:43 am

I mean, I know it's not possible, but it might give some ideas; I'd buy a shirt if it had the infinite recycle fling gif from SCGs avatar. Get the technology! Very Happy
Traxis
Traxis

The True Giygas

Back to top Go down

Post by mmtunligit Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:42 pm

for what I would pay: How much would it cost? Hehe
mmtunligit
mmtunligit

Nerds like me rule

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:47 pm

Looks like a line art monument is winning. Maybe we could have a t-shirt monument design competition or something? Or we could just vote on a bunch of existing monuments.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:05 pm

rabid squirrel wrote:Looks like a line art monument is winning. Maybe we could have a t-shirt monument design competition or something? Or we could just vote on a bunch of existing monuments.
Have a competition and add a few monuments in with it?
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:50 am

Not at all serious suggestions:

1) The lyrics of I'll Be Yours by Ilse DeLange http://www.metrolyrics.com/id-be-yours-lyrics-ilse-delange.html with a picture of the boob-riding scene from Make Believe
2) Bosh in default starting position, reads "Line Rider, technically property of InXile Entertainment since 2006"
3) Bunch of different screenshots of TD tracks going around the whole shirt, but the center on the front read "You'll never be as famous as Techdawg."
4) One half solid red, one half solid blue, green letters "Bled"
5) A screenshot of a small portion of a scenery track, with big bold letters HYPE
6) This image only https://i.imgur.com/iRSaX0l.png
7) A huge middle finger, with WMG next to or below it.
8) A screenshot of one of Opal's tracks (or a style similar) with the words "Sync to the flow"
9) :rabid: (but the actual emote, I didn't know it was removed D:

Out of ideas.

Last edited by Fauxfyre on Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukking Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:01 am

Fauxfyre wrote:Not at all serious suggestions:
3) Bunch of different screenshots of TD tracks going around the whole shirt, but the center on the front read "You'll never be as famous as Techdawg."
5) A screenshot of a small portion of a scenery track, with big bold letters HYPE

Out of ideas.
I laughed really hard!
best ones yet...
Lukking
Lukking

Community Pick: SYTYKC
4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:02 am

Lukking wrote:

Out of ideas.
I laughed really hard!
best ones yet...
A few of them may have been decent ideas, but not motivated enough right now to make them into great ideas, anyone want to build on them is free to, and encouraged because a few I feel I may have been onto something. Or I'm just too tired.

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:51 am

1) The lyrics of I'll Be Yours by Ilse DeLange http://www.metrolyrics.com/id-be-yours-lyrics-ilse-delange.html with a picture of the boob-riding scene from Make Believe
2) Bosh in default starting position, reads "Line Rider, technically property of InXile Entertainment since 2006"
6) This image only https://i.imgur.com/iRSaX0l.png
7) A huge middle finger, with WMG next to or below it.
8) A screenshot of one of Opal's tracks (or a style similar) with the words "Sync to the flow"
9) :rabid: (but the actual emote, I didn't know it was removed D:

Out of ideas.
DEAD

made my day
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down