We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Evolution of Line Rider - A LCC Production

+26
Absox
Stickheadz32
TigerXLine
MartinJulenissen
IGLima
Georgio_jc
Lukking
Derpinator
Yobanjojoe
Binglinerider
iPi
JoaTrades
Purtle
Votale
Inukaza
Commandercoke
Cereal
Rafael
SPL4SHZ0N3
linerage
CamQuartr
Smitsy
Wolf_Spirit
Kohuda
GhostY
rabid squirrel
30 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Evolution of Line Rider - A LCC Production - Page 2 Empty Re: The Evolution of Line Rider - A LCC Production

Post by Purtle Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:36 pm

Comment from youtube:
2hours ago[6:30]
"I feel honored to have taken part in this.

Funny how I'm not and have not been in LCC for ages yet I was in this. It's been crazy to watch this go through its ups and downs. I've been hoping since the beginning that this would be finished. Thanks to everyone who participated so much!

Not going to comment on what parts i liked or didn't, because that really isn't what this track is about.

Scened version will be interesting, I'm glad you did the naked version

cont.

because both naked and scened tracks are part of the evolution and history. I'm and very curious as to how you will do the scenery, and if you will even have scenery for the first few parts. There are going to be a lot of tough decisions to make regarding scenery and I wish the LCC the best of luck.

I feel like an old man."

Anyways,
Cereal wrote:Well, the LCC has now made me eat my words about how I said "LCC doesn't do anything". xD

That was awesome, amazing concept. I can tell it started a long time ago when I saw Bjerre's name in there.
Erm, what about me? I haven't been LCC for...I don't even know. A very long time, probably longer/farther back than when Bjerre participated. Only reason I was in LCC was because Elites automatically got it back in the day and I just snuck my way into like 3 or 4 LCC things xD.

Good times...

Basically, what votale said is what I mentioned when I said "Not going to comment on what parts i liked or didn't, because that really isn't what this track is about." I suppose one could comment and critique the way that the evolution was done, but it means nothing to say certain parts are boring or whatnot.

Purtle
Purtle

ppt [retired mod]

4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.hiddenheartpiece.org

Back to top Go down

The Evolution of Line Rider - A LCC Production - Page 2 Empty Re: The Evolution of Line Rider - A LCC Production

Post by Inukaza Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:40 pm

^^I was in LCC for a year - And I was in more projects than a good amount of people. It's all about your wilingness to do stuff.

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by JoaTrades Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:16 pm

This is amazing guys. In my opinion the best evolving track since Bolted to the Wall.

I guess I understand why certain people are criticizing it for being too stylized but a track needs style to be interesting and this track was as many styles as there were collaborators and that's part of why it's so fun to watch. I thought the styles/eras were accurately represented.

The scened version of this is going to be mind blowing. 8D
JoaTrades
JoaTrades

Back to top Go down

Post by iPi Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:11 pm

This track, due to having all quirky styles basically next to each other, has finally made me see how quirks can be different. It used to be for me if it had wells, then it was a quirk. I couldn't see any difference between one track with a bunch of wells vs. another. With this though, I can start differentiating between it all hopefully. xD

Also, I am apparently stuck somewhere in-between the Nose Manual and Speedy Manual Era :|
iPi
iPi

Manualologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Binglinerider Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:04 am

wow, just wow. I remember making my part soooooooo long ago :P

We really came such a long way. Nice music rabid, really made me appreciate it even more Smile

So glad I helped make this, even though my part wasn't that hard, but hey a step is a step
Binglinerider
Binglinerider

ayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Yobanjojoe Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:06 am

Holy Balls [I am a potty mouth] [I am a potty mouth] Titi

That was...............................MOTHER [I am a potty mouth] AMAZING
Yobanjojoe
Yobanjojoe

swag

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:11 am

iPi wrote:Also, I am apparently stuck somewhere in-between the Nose Manual and Speedy Manual Era :|
lol me too :P
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:22 am

There's so much history in this track and people are to ignorant to see it.

[I am a potty mouth] them.

For people who didn't like it. They wanted to show how history has evolved. Look at the beginning. Compare it to modern/future quirk.
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpinator Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:41 am

Rafael wrote:I stopped watching after 30 seconds.
This is not what the LCC should be releasing :| jk
you gotta be kidding me...
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:45 am

Rapto wrote:

You gotta be kidding me...
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpinator Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:54 am

it sounded serious...
To the track: This was the most interesting track ever made. It made me smile, to see how much the game has improved Very Happy
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:50 am

hey guys, if you search for "line rider" on youtube this is on the first page 8D 8D 8D
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:52 am

Rapto wrote:
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:56 am

Rafael wrote:
Rapto wrote:
maybe I'm just waaay too defensive of this track, but I didn't find it funny :P
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:11 pm

D:

I don't remember seeing a link to W/IRTL anywhere in the vid/description. Wow almost 4k views already? ._. Amazing^^
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpinator Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:16 pm

i cant see it on first page :|
anyways, the view amount is amazing.
EDIT: for me its stil on 600 views
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukking Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:39 pm

ima hold this for like 1 month on first place in top movies on lr.com ^^
Lukking
Lukking

Community Pick: SYTYKC

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgio_jc Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:17 pm

I was like WHAT THE **** when I saw the views O.O

edit: olol first page Very Happy
Georgio_jc
Georgio_jc
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:26 pm

What the?! 11k views?! Damn you know how to get views!
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:32 pm

._. Holy [I am a potty mouth].

How the hell do you get 11k that fast?!
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgio_jc Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:54 pm

^When you search for "line rider" in youtube, it appears on the first page Very Happy

edit: also, I guess this comment by nights2018 made my day: "Wow, I must try line rider!"
Georgio_jc
Georgio_jc
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:43 pm

^ Exactly this.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukking Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:56 pm

hey rabid...the vid is splitted when he changes from flatsled to nose manuals ^^

edit: lol i guess this is motm autowin xD
Lukking
Lukking

Community Pick: SYTYKC

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:06 pm

Let's not enter it this MOTM please :|
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Binglinerider Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:07 pm

wow damn i wasnt expecting this many views xD

who knows, maybe this could be the little kick we needed

edit: already 10 pages of comments and 12k views and the track was released 23 hours ago. thats better than td standards 8D
Binglinerider
Binglinerider

ayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next