We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Evolution of Line Rider by the LCC

+21
Yobanjojoe
LineMagiX
Absox
Ktk
Cereal
Stickheadz32
doneyear
linerage
Purtle
JoaTrades
Lukking
MartinJulenissen
Rafael
WTB
IGLima
aspi33
Inukaza
TigerXLine
Votale
iPi
rabid squirrel
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Evolution of Line Rider by the LCC Empty The Evolution of Line Rider by the LCC

Post by rabid squirrel Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:39 pm

The Evolution of Line Rider

Created by The Linerider Community Collaboration (see credits for specific users)
Original post: https://iridethelines.forumotion.com/bare-tracks-f3/the-evolution-of-line-rider-a-lcc-production-t3009.htm

Just watch it. I don't even need any quotes.

Last edited by rabid squirrel on Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

The Evolution of Line Rider by the LCC Empty Re: The Evolution of Line Rider by the LCC

Post by iPi Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:45 pm

Wow, there's like 4 threads because of this one video now xD
iPi
iPi

Manualologist

Back to top Go down

The Evolution of Line Rider by the LCC Empty Re: The Evolution of Line Rider by the LCC

Post by Votale Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:56 pm

^It deserves >9000 :|
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:30 am

Such Epicness!
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

I used to play Line Rider and be weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:53 am

Inb4 "gone viral"

This is the success we needed. I hope someone put the WRTL URL in there.

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by aspi33 Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:56 am

Wow!! This is on the first page of YouTube search "Line Rider" Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
EpicEpicEpic! How did this happen?

Thanks for linking, rabid!
May the world get to view this track! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I'm so excited Panic
aspi33
aspi33
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

https://www.youtube.com/aspi333

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:19 am

Inu wrote:Inb4 "gone viral"

This is the success we needed. I hope someone put the WRTL URL in there.
sadly, I forgot, but it got put up at the beginning of the description around the 30k mark.

aslo:
Most users ever online was 65 on Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:21 pm

it used to be like 35 in april 2009 I believe 8D
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by IGLima Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:36 pm

Hey Rabid can we get our top videos as responses? I see Inu's and Raf's vids already there.

Like WTM from me and get BS from LRG, etc. Hopefully that can get everyone some more views. Very Happy
IGLima
IGLima

Featured Video: Silent Flame Scened

Back to top Go down

Post by WTB Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:55 pm

Actually, it indeed is a viral video

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1943462

It was posted on College Humor, and nearly all the videos on that site are viral videos that rank amazing views on youtube.

So congrats guys. It was a pleasure to watch this video, knowing I was a part of the community at one time :P
WTB
WTB

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:03 pm

1. Holy [I am a potty mouth] WTB is here?

2. It's on CH?! Inverted Onoz
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:49 pm

Imagine if RWJ picked this O_O
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by MartinJulenissen Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:58 pm

i have allready sent a friend request to RWJ so that i can send him this track over and over :|
MartinJulenissen
MartinJulenissen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukking Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:03 pm

me too lol
i sent him an email and a pm xD
actually its the best time now to send him the vid...
Lukking
Lukking

Community Pick: SYTYKC

Back to top Go down

Post by JoaTrades Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:45 pm

Wow, congrats on over a 100,000 views!
JoaTrades
JoaTrades

Back to top Go down

Post by Purtle Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:45 pm

WTB wrote:

Actually, it indeed is a viral video

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1943462

It was posted on College Humor, and nearly all the videos on that site are viral videos that rank amazing views on youtube.

So congrats guys. It was a pleasure to watch this video, knowing I was a part of the community at one time :P

If you check out/saw my thread in IRTL center (i havent looked at it since yesterday but I am about to.) It was on reddit, videosift, a couple forums, and I was actually about to come on and say it was on Collegehumor, and it's geeky subsite - Dorkly. =p.

Also, hi ♥️

Purtle
Purtle

ppt [retired mod]

http://www.hiddenheartpiece.org

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:12 am

is it just me or do i see some people wanting views in their own linerider videos? *cough raf cough inu cough*
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:59 am

realized this should all be in this thread too...

rabid squirrel wrote:
Commandercoke wrote:I personally liked the Speedy Manuals part best. It synced well and those manuals are so fast, pressured, and beautiful.
manuelman named himself accurately 8D

I jsut wish there were more tail manuals lol. I guess the tail in the future quirk made up for it though.

While I'm at it, the transition to the fling quirk sucked, it needed to go straight into a pinch, not bumble around for 2 seconds and then get going. I should have said "waitwaitwait, let's redo that"

also, my flatsled part was a bit too short compared to the nose manuals. they should have been more even.

also also, I think redcap halfassed the XY. I told him to make it get better as it went lol

also also also, when iMovie screwed up and didn't save and I re-edited, it also didn't save my adjustment of the transition from flatsled to manuals, and now there's this blip there and I didn't notice until 50k views. .-.

also also also also that 6-line handfling at the most climactic moment bugs me...

there's all the little things about it that bother me :P

rabid squirrel wrote:
Inu wrote:I remember I used to do the EXACT same "old school quirk" as in the video. Almost splitting vision. So, that's my favorite.
There's a great story behind that 8D

Bjerre made one and it wasn't old school enough and I was like "UR DOIN IT RONG" and he was like D: and I was like "make it like Aerial Acrobatics" and he listened to anomaly's tracks' music while he made it the second time and I was like "that's great!" and he was like Inverted Onoz

true story Suspicious

oh and hedge also failed at the old-school quirk because it was way too intense xD I guess it's hard to say to a quirker "hey, make a quirk, and make it older-looking while still being entertaining!"

also, purtle failed at the pencil part the first time xD he killed the flow right at the beginning :P I made him redo it 8D

also also, hedge took 4 months to make 10 seconds of alt quirk and then georg made his 15 seconds in one day xD

also also also, I made SCG redo the uberfast groll at the end 3 times :P

also also also also, shammies failed at the flatsled part so I just did it myself lol

also also also also also, Chih said that the beginning was the most fun he ever had trying to be nubby at line rider xD
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by doneyear Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:01 am

Favorite is old-school for me, because it's nostalgic. Though most would be like thinking pencil is nostalgic and etc.

doneyear

Back to top Go down

Post by Stickheadz32 Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:16 pm

While watching this...
...I was back to basics...
I was going nuts with manuals...
I was being fast...
I was getting better at quirk...
I've gone electro...
Gone hooked in flings...
I'm taking alt quirk in seriousness...
Gone intense...
Am a trick inventor...
Line Rider will stay alive!
Stickheadz32
Stickheadz32

https://www.youtube.com/Stickheadz32

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:42 pm

Yeah, one other minor problem I had was that it appeared as if Really impressive manuals came before "meh" quirk. I really like manuelmans tracks. (even some of the older ones. <3)

But otherwise, it blew my socks off. (jk they're still on, but it is an amazing video)
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktk Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:21 pm

Excellent work.
Ktk
Ktk

Back to top Go down

Post by Absox Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:58 pm

.-. I don't remember voting on this.
8D But of course.

Wow, nostalgia, and integration/innovation all in one package. :O
Absox
Absox

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:03 am

Cereal wrote:Yeah, one other minor problem I had was that it appeared as if Really impressive manuals came before "meh" quirk. I really like manuelmans tracks. (even some of the older ones. <3)

But otherwise, it blew my socks off. (jk they're still on, but it is an amazing video)
yeah, that's kind of tricky to say, because both were around the same time developing simultaneously. same with XY.

personally though, I don't find aerial acrobatics to be "meh quirk" :P
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Purtle Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:25 pm

I agree with ktk :|
Purtle
Purtle

ppt [retired mod]

http://www.hiddenheartpiece.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:58 pm

...It's like number 15 on page 1 for me .-.
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next