We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Evolution of Line Rider - A LCC Production

+26
Absox
Stickheadz32
TigerXLine
MartinJulenissen
IGLima
Georgio_jc
Lukking
Derpinator
Yobanjojoe
Binglinerider
iPi
JoaTrades
Purtle
Votale
Inukaza
Commandercoke
Cereal
Rafael
SPL4SHZ0N3
linerage
CamQuartr
Smitsy
Wolf_Spirit
Kohuda
GhostY
rabid squirrel
30 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Evolution of Line Rider - A LCC Production - Page 5 Empty Re: The Evolution of Line Rider - A LCC Production

Post by Rafael Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:59 pm

Opal Rider wrote:WOAH, huge bump what? And just letting you know, you're about a mile off the mark you're trying to hit. If you're going to troll, do it right. Aren't you the newest guy on the site? Maybe you should get to know some of us before making a statement like that.
He did troll right according to your reaction.. Just ignore those people.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

The Evolution of Line Rider - A LCC Production - Page 5 Empty Re: The Evolution of Line Rider - A LCC Production

Post by Opal Rider Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:07 pm

I didn't realize how mad I sounded until I read my post again, lol. :P No, It was a fail troll.
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohuda Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:11 pm

cberzy wrote:you guys all should go outside and talk to some girls. get a life, linerider was fun 4 years ago. Don't spend your teenage years on this stupid forum, do something with your lives.

Oh the irony~
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

Post by CamQuartr Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:24 pm

cberzy wrote:you guys all should go outside and talk to some girls. get a life, linerider was fun 4 years ago. Don't spend your teenage years on this stupid forum, do something with your lives.

excuse me, but why are YOU wasting YOUR time on a Line Rider forum when YOU could be out "talking to girls" and "getting a life".

Incase you care, the vast majority of us do infact have "lives" and yes friends as well, and some of us are in relationships, but eh I can't speak for everyone. So before you go around dissing something maybe do some research buddy.

Oh and here's a pretty famous quote "Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time." -Bertrand Russell

CamQuartr

http://www.CameronKashtan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SethComposerGuy Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:35 pm

lol the funny thing is because you're posting on a forum about a game you obviously don't care about, sounds to me like you need to get out more and have some fun instead of wasting yours and our time.
SethComposerGuy
SethComposerGuy
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Painlobster Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:04 am

Hi there, welcome to the forum! Please read the rules and enjoy your time here Thumbs Up
Painlobster
Painlobster

Back to top Go down

Post by Yobanjojoe Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:03 am

it's funny because you can't get these things and your telling us to???

wow talk about hypocrites much.

and how do you know we already don't have our own pimped out cribs with tons of girls huh???
Yobanjojoe
Yobanjojoe

swag

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:30 am

sheesh, successful troll is successful much? the way to respond to a troll is IGNORE THEM, guys. not tell others to ignore them, or tell them it was a fail troll, and CERTAINLY not to tell them why they're wrong. We all know he's wrong, and it's not worth your effort to try to convince him of it.

closed
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5