We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ENDING - Virtuso's angels (VA) - a scenery clan

+27
CamQuartr
linerage
KillinTime2792
CNR
Votale
Hedgehogs4Me
LeeRain
iPi
zip
infinityLR
MartinJulenissen
hypothet
crash2burn
Catz
rabid squirrel
Kohuda
Commandercoke
darklight
GhostY
Cereal
Wolf_Spirit
TigerXLine
Yobanjojoe
JZorr
Derpinator
Rafael
Smitsy
31 posters

Page 4 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next

Go down

ENDING - Virtuso's angels (VA) - a scenery clan - Page 4 Empty Re: ENDING - Virtuso's angels (VA) - a scenery clan

Post by TigerXLine Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:51 am

hi, guys!

I am now sitting in Italy, on a payed/borowed computer (didnt cost to much). The reason to why im writing is that i have to because i am logged in (a rule XD).

No, just jk... I have payed for 2 hours and I am going to be here 15 - 25 minutes some days. My question is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, (drums),,,,,,,,,, HAVE SOMEONE MADE A CRAZY SCENERY TO THE DAMN TRACK WE ARE GOING TO SCENE????!!!!

(please answer XD) ENDING - Virtuso's angels (VA) - a scenery clan - Page 4 173596
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

I used to play Line Rider and be weird.

Back to top Go down

ENDING - Virtuso's angels (VA) - a scenery clan - Page 4 Empty Re: ENDING - Virtuso's angels (VA) - a scenery clan

Post by Smitsy Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:07 pm

Wup, sorry abotu inactivy. Wedding cuffuffle.

Yobanjojoe, sorry again. very good though. Improve a bit more and you could get in Smile

W_S, ghosty wanted to do the monument, but he could i guess.

Tigerline, what?

Im doing alright, although my computer has been crashing recently :|
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:11 pm

Smit5y wrote:Wup, sorry abotu inactivy. Wedding cuffuffle.

Yobanjojoe, sorry again. very good though. Improve a bit more and you could get in Smile

Tigerline, what?

Oh if ghosty wanted to do the monument, that's fine. Also how close are you to finishing your part?
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:11 pm

60%
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostY Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:54 pm

^ yay 8D

and yeah lolwut @ tigerline xD
GhostY
GhostY

Back to top Go down

Post by Yobanjojoe Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:04 am

Smit5y wrote:Wup, sorry abotu inactivy. Wedding cuffuffle.

Tigerline, what?

FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Yobanjojoe
Yobanjojoe

swag

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:34 am

Hows it going with the track?? Cant wait to do my part! ENDING - Virtuso's angels (VA) - a scenery clan - Page 4 Icon_biggrin
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:42 am

I say 80%
I got a message from catz. Iono about this one, we'll do a majority vote excluding me. Vote if you want catz in the clan.
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:00 pm

I vote yes, remember that butterfly he did?
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catz Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:07 pm

wolf_spirit wrote:I vote yes, remember that butterfly he did?
8D thanks wolfy <3
Catz
Catz

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:19 pm

I say yes two. Anyway, in other news, ive finished. Now ghosty is up and he will pwn us all D:
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:57 pm

Smit5y wrote:I say yes two. Anyway, in other news, ive finished. Now ghosty is up and he will pwn us all D:
PM to me what it looks like so far.
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:20 pm

Fine...

Also, guys, are we just gonna call it 'rhambera scened' or something different?
i say (Va)mbera

EDIT: can i edit? I dont want to record/split, but i like the editing :|
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostY Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:32 pm

ok so i erased w_ss' part and some of the top and and left part of smitszors parts, (Nice part btw 8D) and i'll get started now :3

what about just naming it Virtuso?

Last edited by GhostY on Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
GhostY
GhostY

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:33 pm

GhostY wrote:ok so i erased w_ss' part and some of the top and and left part of smitszors parts, (Nice part btw 8D) and i'll get started now :3
<3 Make it ossum 8D
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:26 pm

Naming it 'artist' doesnt sound right :| Im still with vambera. also gl ghosty
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:55 am

"Vambera" sounds better than "virtuso" and "virtuso" means "artist" so...... ENDING - Virtuso's angels (VA) - a scenery clan - Page 4 Confused
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostY Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:50 pm

oh lol i didn't know what virtuso meant xD

but i like vambera

and i'm going to be gone until monday/tuesday so i can't work on it until then D:
GhostY
GhostY

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:48 am

Work hard on sunday, Ghosty!! ENDING - Virtuso's angels (VA) - a scenery clan - Page 4 232659
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:31 am

Vambera it is.
Also, you guys havent voed on catz yet :|
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:34 pm

cant vote because I havent seen anything of his scenery ENDING - Virtuso's angels (VA) - a scenery clan - Page 4 719547 Show me youre best screenshot(s)!!! ENDING - Virtuso's angels (VA) - a scenery clan - Page 4 Icon_wink
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

Back to top Go down

Post by Catz Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:29 pm

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The second one isn't finished because i lost the .sol ..
and i know the legs are to small (i'd change it with the .sol xD)
and it's at a very big scale. (was a monument of a track)(halfway xD)
Catz
Catz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohuda Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:55 pm

I dunno...
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:32 pm

I say if catz gets in we have 1 more member and then we stop recruiting. If catz doesnt get in still one more member.
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Catz Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:40 am

Members in this clan (so far...) are:

Smitsy
Wolf_spirit
Ghosty
Tigerline7
Jzorr
Darklight
Kohuded
RabidSquirrel (backup?)

so this means im not in ?
Catz
Catz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next