We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ENDING - Virtuso's angels (VA) - a scenery clan

+27
CamQuartr
linerage
KillinTime2792
CNR
Votale
Hedgehogs4Me
LeeRain
iPi
zip
infinityLR
MartinJulenissen
hypothet
crash2burn
Catz
rabid squirrel
Kohuda
Commandercoke
darklight
GhostY
Cereal
Wolf_Spirit
TigerXLine
Yobanjojoe
JZorr
Derpinator
Rafael
Smitsy
31 posters

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Go down

ENDING - Virtuso's angels (VA) - a scenery clan - Page 2 Empty Re: ENDING - Virtuso's angels (VA) - a scenery clan

Post by Wolf_Spirit Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:04 am

Smit5y wrote:Hey everyone, darklight accepted the invitation. Thought id let yo know...
Awesome! Any other invitations you've sent which haven't been answered?
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

ENDING - Virtuso's angels (VA) - a scenery clan - Page 2 Empty Re: ENDING - Virtuso's angels (VA) - a scenery clan

Post by Smitsy Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:04 am

Thousands.
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:45 am

Alright @ JZor, I was kind of worried that you left our clan D:

mbf is a manual clan anyways, scenery is optional.
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:15 pm

Okay, so this is my plan:
https://2img.net/h/oi28.tinypic.com/jqj400.png
ENDING - Virtuso's angels (VA) - a scenery clan - Page 2 Jqj400
1st part: Wolf spirit
2nd part: ME!!!1!1!1one
3rd part: Ghosty
4th Part: Jzor
5th Part: Tigerline
6th Part: Darklight
END: whoevers up for it
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:17 pm

I might just do a starting monument for the start, also who's gonna do the ending monument?
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:38 pm

Nice, got an big one! XD When are we going to start? We have to match our paths!
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

I used to play Line Rider and be weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:50 pm

'tis an honor to have my track scened, gl guys Wink
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostY Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:46 am

@ raf i can manage 2 clans at once, since scening really only takes me 5 hours or in some cases 2 days. because i'm only doing one section.

and yay i hope we become well known ^^
GhostY
GhostY

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:47 pm

I say for the monument we do... iono, a building that stands out from all the others?

Also, for those that dont know, the theme is like really full mountain tech (not much white spaces) which is more like ruins, and has vines and that growing through it and stuff. Very rusty metal, broken walls, etc etc etc.
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by darklight Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:46 pm

Sounds like my style... Are we splitting or not, because anything over around 13k on my comp is a problem
darklight
darklight

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:57 am

Yes. Uhh, 1 and 2 will be different splits, 345 may be 1 or 2 splits, 6 a different split.
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:00 pm

UPDATE: I'm making pretty good progress with my part so far, MSN if you want the pic. I should be finished by tomorrow ^^
Also #4 part in the track looks a bit like milhouse :|
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:02 pm

wolf_spirit wrote:UPDATE: I'm making pretty good progress with my part so far, MSN if you want the pic. I should be finished by tomorrow ^^
Also #4 part in the track looks a bit like milhouse :|

What? Well part 2 in the track looks like your mom :|
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:54 pm

If you are using your imagination, you can get a face or a person out of every part unless part 3 and the END.
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

Back to top Go down

Post by Commandercoke Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:08 pm

Hi. Just wanted to say that I'm excited to see what you guys make. Smile And good luck. Smile
Commandercoke
Commandercoke
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

ENDING - Virtuso's angels (VA) - a scenery clan - Page 2 Empty TO ALL IN THE CLAN!!!

Post by TigerXLine Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:41 pm

TO ALL IN THE CLAN!!!

I have studied the track and since the scenery theme is wild, destroyded mountains or ruins and such, I have made some sceney-styles that maybe we can use! Just watch them and say what you guys think!

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:49 pm

I did nothing like this, however I think I will go back and change some of the scenery to look like it. Also, you can just evolve the scenery to look like that later 8D
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:15 pm

wolf_spirit wrote:I did nothing like this, however I think I will go back and change some of the scenery to look like it. Also, you can just evolve the scenery to look like that later 8D

eh, i havent really started at my track, but can i do it now? i made the scenery in the track btw.
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostY Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:18 pm

@ tigerline those are really good, i like 5 and 6 the best 8D

and plus we already have an order? after w_s then its smitsy and then me, or at least thats what i think
GhostY
GhostY

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:19 am

GhostY wrote:@ tigerline those are really good, i like 5 and 6 the best 8D

and plus we already have an order? after w_s then its smitsy and then me, or at least thats what i think

Thanks!

I'll just have to wait! xD
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:48 pm

^I love 5.
Yes, there is an order. It doesnt really matter what order 3 and 6 are in though :P
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:06 pm

I hope the ideas helped! If not; there was 30 minutes of my day that got lost for nothing... XD

I liked 5 and 6!
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostY Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:11 pm

i'll probably use one of those @ TL7, if not then you can use them :3

oh and i'd like to the ending monument, i was thinking maybe a big detailed destroyed building, with like crashed trees on it and what not?
GhostY
GhostY

Back to top Go down

Post by darklight Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:48 pm

If im number 6 to go, can i start now?
darklight
darklight

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:31 am

No. We do it an order.
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next