We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you miss about the old IRTL?

+24
Traxis
Raven
linejs
Catz
ACwazHere
crash2burn
Commandercoke
Lukking
Kohuda
iPi
Helios Pavonine
Derpinator
Rafael
Wolf_Spirit
LineBeast
Binglinerider
StingDaFling
GhostY
darklight
chaomocha
LineMagiX
Purtle
Absox
rabid squirrel
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What do you miss about the old IRTL? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you miss about the old IRTL?

Post by crash2burn Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:58 pm

Yeah we know

we're too lazy to make/find a better layout lol
unless someone is willing to Suspicious
crash2burn
crash2burn

Back to top Go down

What do you miss about the old IRTL? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you miss about the old IRTL?

Post by rabid squirrel Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:28 pm

linejs wrote:I miss the better layout. It was much easier to catch up with what you missed.
Raven wrote:I've never seen the old linerider, but i have to say that i find this forum pretty ugly. The layout could be lot better i think.
I've basically made everything on the site, and I'm open to suggestions. What's ugly about the layout?

There is a "feedback" section, you know.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Traxis Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:46 pm

The iTunes offers I got in my inbox once a week Sad
Traxis
Traxis

The True Giygas

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:13 pm

^ olol, why didn't you forward them to me? xD
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:04 pm

rabid squirrel wrote:
linejs wrote:I miss the better layout. It was much easier to catch up with what you missed.
Raven wrote:I've never seen the old linerider, but i have to say that i find this forum pretty ugly. The layout could be lot better i think.
I've basically made everything on the site, and I'm open to suggestions. What's ugly about the layout?

There is a "feedback" section, you know.

Well ehm, pretty much everything tbh. Boring colours, gradients, very little gloss/shadow/highlights. Banner, images are boring. Shortly just not appealing to the eye.

Oh, and it would of course be nice if the gfx section was bigger Smile, with more subforums e.g. for resources.
Raven
Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by Polarix Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:57 pm

EverythingWhat do you miss about the old IRTL? - Page 2 99781 Can the Old IRTL's come back up now?
Polarix
Polarix

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:03 pm

I'm not saying I want something, but I'm experienced with forumotion stuff, plus I'm not like, super lazy so I'd do any changing that needs to be made xD
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktk Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:34 am

It being bookmarked.
Ktk
Ktk

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by ßlµ3.Ðög Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:33 am

i miss being there. the diversity. the community. the layout. the enthusiasm. everything. i miss alot of old friends, too.
ßlµ3.Ðög
ßlµ3.Ðög

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:24 am

letter is sent as of yesterday, btw.

*crosses fingers*

I got it registered mail, so the postal service will tell me if he actually got it. Also, I'm 95% sure his address is right - in the white pages his wife is listed as the name I know his wife to have lol.

if we don't hear from him within a week or two he's probably ignoring it.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:36 am

I hope you'll go to him then, because I don't think (m)any of us want to stay here D:
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:41 am

I like it here better, probably just because I don't have the looming fear of the site going down and I have control over everything on the site.

But I do miss the activity. I can't do Spotlights, start contests, or do member awards, and nobody enters MOTW or posts tracks (well, often)
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Commandercoke Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:24 pm

And you have to give people LAotW awards because I can't. 8D
I need you to give iPi his, if you haven't already. Thanks.
Commandercoke
Commandercoke
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2