We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What tracks would you like to see in ToC3?

+21
Smitsy
linerage
Traxis
Georgio_jc
Votale
Lone Rocket
CHiH
TeamBlast
rich
Cereal
IGotGreasyBalls
aspi33
Helios Pavonine
Ktk
Commandercoke
Painlobster
CamQuartr
Rafael
StingDaFling
Inukaza
rabid squirrel
25 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What tracks would you like to see in ToC3? Empty What tracks would you like to see in ToC3?

Post by rabid squirrel Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:48 pm

Even if they aren't in the entering thread?

If the trackmaker comes along and enters themselves, then that overrides anything in this thread. (This will probably happen) But if they don't enter anything, then we can

I'll also be holding polls to see which track by someone is liked the best. If you want to know this, you can ask me (in this thread) to make a poll for you.

I'll list everything I can come up with:
  1. Evolution by BlessHisCottonSocks
  2. The Painting by Nirobi
  3. Bipolar or Infinite Brilliance by SamThePoor
  4. A Quirk from Quirk by FlagCapper
  5. Rek by WTB
  6. Unorthadox by Cephyric
  7. Mojo by anomaly76
  8. Tapeworm by Devray
  9. Electric Feel by Bubbles
  10. Forbidden Paradise by willster092
  11. Polymer Blend by Bjerre
  12. Periculum by HKay
  13. Manual Mayhem Supernatural by Sorvius
  14. Party Crasher by pure5152
  15. Burn This City by Wizzy
  16. Axis by StingDaFling
  17. Remix Session 2 by RovanO/ClosedDo0r
  18. Chaotic Dynamix by Z_N-Freak
I'll delete these off if that person enters. The movies still on this list when ToC3 starts will be entered.

If you have more to add, just post and I'll add them to the list!

If you see your name up there and DON'T want to be entered in ToC3, then post in this thread and I will remove it.

Last edited by rabid squirrel on Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:19 pm; edited 15 times in total
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

What tracks would you like to see in ToC3? Empty Re: What tracks would you like to see in ToC3?

Post by Inukaza Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:36 am

That's not fair at all for the people who don't WANT to enter. You shold give a option for those who rather not be in it period.

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

What tracks would you like to see in ToC3? Empty Re: What tracks would you like to see in ToC3?

Post by StingDaFling Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:38 am

Inu wrote:That's not fair at all for the people who don't WANT to enter. You shold give a option for those who rather not be in it period.

Agreed. After all, you can't force someone to participate in anything, let alone a contest.
StingDaFling
StingDaFling

https://www.youtube.com/user/StingDaFling

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:19 pm

It's not really a contest, it's just "who has the best track?"

I think it would be a damn shame if these people didn't enter these tracks just because they didn't want to enter a contest or something.

If you REALLY don't want to put your track in for some reason, go back and find your crappiest track and enter that, that would override this.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:57 pm

You can't force someone to enter, rabid. If he doesn't want to, then he won't.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:10 pm

Should I make another thread for people who don't want to enter, and you can post and say you don't want to enter?
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:13 pm

No, you should forget about this thread, and let people enter if they want. It's not your choice to enter someone's track. If they don't enter, then you should respect that. If they aren't here to enter, forget about them. Stop playing god, trying to make this a perfect contest. Let it be as the old ones are, you should have their CONSENT to enter their tracks.

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by CamQuartr Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:01 pm

I would have to side with rabid on this one, WHY THE HELL WOULDN'T YOU WANT YOUR TRACK ENTERED INTO ONE OF THE BIGGEST LR COMPETITIONS EVER?

You really should give someone the benefit of the doubt that they would WANT to enter a competition.

Its not that if they lose they get banned or something xD

CamQuartr

http://www.CameronKashtan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Painlobster Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:01 pm

I think the tracks listed should be entered if the creators don't enter them. I doubt anyone is going to go all WMG "wtf is my s*** doing here" if they happen to notice at some point in the future.
Painlobster
Painlobster

Back to top Go down

Post by Commandercoke Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:38 pm

Tracks that weren't entered by the creators were entered by other members in ToC2. We never had a problem with that then, so why is it a problem now?
Commandercoke
Commandercoke
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:37 am

Commandercoke wrote:Tracks that weren't entered by the creators were entered by other members in ToC2. We never had a problem with that then, so why is it a problem now?
This.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktk Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:51 am

I would like to see Omega by Ktk

8D
Ktk
Ktk

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Pavonine Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:17 am

I totally agree with CC and CamQuartr. On the other hand, it wouldn't be ''fair'' to ignore the creator's will.

Breathtaking Silence by LRG is a pure win.
Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

2nd place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:57 am

ok, how about this. If you see your track up there, and DON'T want to enter it, then simply post in this thread and say "can you please take [my track] off the list"

Otherwise, we'll just enter it. Too many people made awesome tracks and then went inactive in the last 2 years for me to forget about this thread.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Pavonine Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:09 am

^ That would make it fair. It's like being automatically organ donor but when you don't want to be one you have to write that down onto a form.

At least, that's what some people in The Netherlands want.
Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

2nd place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:22 am

lol, being an organ donor and having your track entered in a contest you didn't know about are very different things xD
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by aspi33 Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:20 pm

Bjerre - Prime Blend. Too great. And It's better than polymer imo, polymer is obviously more unserious and more w/e.
aspi33
aspi33
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

https://www.youtube.com/aspi333

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:08 pm

check out the poll - polymer blend got first by far, showing that most people would vote for it. I know everyone has their opinions :P
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:01 pm

I think a more reasonable term thatls medically related to this is is CPR.

You need consent to help provide CPR, but if they don't want it, you can't give it to them, even if they are dying. THOUGH, if they are unconscious, in this case, inactive. Then it's implied consent.

Fine, I will agree with you rabid, being able to be taken off the list is good enough.

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by IGotGreasyBalls Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:32 pm

Inu wrote:I think a more reasonable term thatls medically related to this is is CPR.

You need consent to help provide CPR, but if they don't want it, you can't give it to them, even if they are dying. THOUGH, if they are unconscious, in this case, inactive. Then it's implied consent.

Fine, I will agree with you rabid, being able to be taken off the list is good enough.

Lets make a poll of a lot of suggestions to find out what is the better example.
IGotGreasyBalls
IGotGreasyBalls

https://dinnertrader.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:34 pm

lol @ the worst blend from Bjerre winning the poll.

Sorry, but that's just my opinion.
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rich Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:44 am

Cereal wrote:lol @ the worst blend from Bjerre winning the poll.

Sorry, but that's just my opinion.

Best blend. Imo he was making the track to show why linerider was created, to have fun not to show skill. And thats what Bjerre wanted the linerider community to see.
rich
rich

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:19 am

My favourite naked tracks are:
  1. The Rush by RovanO
  2. Cold Fusion by Hedge
  3. Catalyst by Bing
  4. Bipolar by SamThePoor
  5. Polymer Blend by Bjerre

Those (except for CF, since I think I'm a total loner on that) should be entered.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CamQuartr Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:18 pm

Rafael wrote:My favourite naked tracks are:

1. The Rush by RovanO
  2. Cold Fusion by Hedge
  3. Catalyst by Bing
  4. Bipolar by SamThePoor

Those (except for CF, since I think I'm a total loner on that) should be entered.

personally, the RS2 is much better than RS3

and isn't Sam still working on Ultimatum? He told me he wants to enter that in ToC3 ready or not.

CamQuartr

http://www.CameronKashtan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:07 pm

Rafael wrote:My favourite naked tracks are:
  1. The Rush by RovanO
  2. Cold Fusion by Hedge
  3. Catalyst by Bing
  4. Bipolar by SamThePoor

They're all up there except RovanO - and CF, but I have Vision up there.

I'll make a poll on RovanO.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next