We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manual Mayhem Supernatural

+38
SRP
HKay
Yobanjojoe
Lone Rocket
Blesshiscottonsocks
Kohuda
crash2burn
Commandercoke
Votale
LineMagiX
Insomnia
LineRiderGjert
Bubbles
Wolf_Spirit
IoneRendar
Rafael
redcap
MrEmulation
rabid squirrel
Purtle
Sirstep
CamQuartr
darklight
Ktk
Devray
Nubcake
Wizzy
CHiH
Z_N-Freak
Painlobster
baconat0r
Red Devil
Enil
Binglinerider
mhenr18
MartinJulenissen
Cereal
Sorvius
42 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Manual Mayhem Supernatural - Page 2 Empty Re: Manual Mayhem Supernatural

Post by IoneRendar Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:29 am

Red Devil wrote:1. Enil, your last name ernedfert or something? Just out of curiosity.

2. It was meh. Scenery was alright, but some parts were not epic. Also, DNA repeat. Manual Mayhem Supernatural - Page 2 581354 Still, it's good.

hahaha; u wouldn't could 1% of this, and u said "It was meh." ?!? Manual Mayhem Supernatural - Page 2 43863
Sry, I'm a friendly person but that is a cheek.

Anyway, MMS is one of the best Scenery track for sure.
The Editing was just amazing; the mirror epic! Manual Mayhem Supernatural - Page 2 232659

I can't find words for this...
Featured for sure.
Legend for sure.
IoneRendar
IoneRendar

Back to top Go down

Post by MartinJulenissen Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:39 am

It was epic!

but i might not watch it again :S i dont feel like watching a slow track with scenery, cus i allready got it stuck in my head, if it was a fast track, i would notice new stuff the next time i watch it...

owait, im watching it again :S
MartinJulenissen
MartinJulenissen

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:25 am

I was wondering how the hell did you reach 700k lines, but It's 'coz you had the huge part which was mostly filled!
The start:
I liked how the base scenery 'evolved' as the part went on and you had nice base scenery, you sure do like having black backgrounds with white in it Manual Mayhem Supernatural - Page 2 173596 Didn't really like the fire effects much, but it was great scenery there.
The next part:
The scenery was seriously epic, this is where you surpass most sceners, the scenery was detailed and made as life like as possible, great part.
Next part:
This was amazing, I really liked how you used the sort of 3D effect as some sort of transition. The 'wires' holding up the lines, they really looked effective, great work there.
The 'black' part:
The DNA effect didn't really look as animated as it was with MMX, but it still was a nice effect.
The final monument:
The writing was, of course, perfect, didn't really think the pattern was so epic, but it looked good for the ending.
Animated Transitions:
The first one was seriously well made, probably the best in the video. The wires one, looked a bit too animted, but still a good idea. Can't remember if there were any others :S
Overall:
I think this is the best scenery track that was ever made, and hopefully it will inspire as many sceners as possible!
Also, congrats on having the most amount of lines in one track, and well done on choosing a name no-one guessed!

~Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:29 pm

what are you guys on?
nosies where wobbly, flings where weak, bridge part was way to long so that made everything boring as hell
why re-use the DNA and spaceship stuff again?
looks like you trew in the song at the very end and hoped it would fit but it rly didn't
i would like to see you do an acctual good track with awesome and original scenery without all that editing bullsh!t to brainwash people into thinking it's epic
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:11 pm

Bubbles wrote:what are you guys on?
nosies where wobbly, flings where weak, bridge part was way to long so that made everything boring as hell
looks like you trew in the song at the very end and hoped it would fit but it rly didn't
i would like to see you do an acctual good track with awesome and original scenery without all that editing bullsh!t to brainwash people into thinking it's epic
Well didn't you notice the subliminal messages of 'this track is epic' and 'rate 5' and 'subscribe'?Hehe But you can't say it's all bad and repetitive, he did improve all his previous track's scenery and put it into one huge track, eventhough he did re-use them it's still a good result, and with these sort of tracks, no-one really concentrates on the track too much, as scenery is the best thing he can do 8D
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:23 pm

My actual thought of this track.

Wolf, if you can already make some stuff, why would you reuse it?
Don't you want to improve? There's no improving when you
just remake everything.

Sorv, you did an insane job with this, but it's totally lacks originality.
And also, please stop your linecount obsession ._.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LineRiderGjert Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:39 pm

Rafael wrote:

just remake everything.

I'm going to hunt you two down and kill yoo Manual Mayhem Supernatural - Page 2 581354

@ Bubbles:
Epic track = / = epic scenery track
Those are two different tracks. This track was really made for scenery, as someone earlier said, it gives the scenery more of a "story", when the track slows down in some places. But I guess this is all about different opinions.
He re-used the DNA, but EVERYONE re-uses. Like TD, he re-uses mountains all the time. You might say: "His mountains are different for every track". This DNA part is different than the one in MMX. The DNA thing is a style, not an scenery object. He used the same style, but with a new look. Like mountains, water, grass, everything.

@Rafael:
What I said to bubbles. He improoved the DNA part ffs. It might not be as good as the original DNA part in your opinion, but the original is almost always the best anyways, cause it's new. The bridge was re-used, but improoved, and the background was new and amazing.
Why the eff can't he be interested in linecounts? If he likes linecounts, let him. If you made an effin track with 700k, you would also mention that. Heck, you would brag to everyone about it, for sure. Asking him to stop being very intersted in linecounts, then that's like asking you to screw length. If you get my point.
The best thing to do in LR, is to set goals. If he thinks linecount, that's awesome. Cause in scenery, that's the only way to measure it.

Again Sorv, AMAZING JOB!
LineRiderGjert
LineRiderGjert
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by MartinJulenissen Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:15 pm

one thing, its not even dna
MartinJulenissen
MartinJulenissen

Back to top Go down

Post by LineRiderGjert Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:19 pm

He invented it, so I say he can name it whatever he wants. It was originally named "Animated Scenery" afaik though, so I guess DNA is special for MMX, it's just alot easier to say than "animated scenery" xD

Owell
LineRiderGjert
LineRiderGjert
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Insomnia Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:44 pm

Sorvius, You did indeed keep your word and released the finished track before the end of summer.

A fitting end to the most iconic LR series ever.
let this be inspiration to us all, 700k lines is more than anyone ever dreamed of, yet here it is so to all sceners sorvius passes the torch onto you, the one million mark is still out there just waiting to be grabbed. and i know that some of you will want to grab it well your more than welcome to and you will have the combined support of evey single member of this site and we will push these new type of tracks forward.

Welcome To The New Age Of Line Rider.

Insomnia

Back to top Go down

Post by LineMagiX Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:50 pm

I liked it alot, but it didn't seem as completely epic as the other MMs to me. =/ It was missing something for me that i really liked about the other ones. I think it may be how alot of scenes in this one were a bit more empty. Not as in "all black filling" empty, but more that it was missing the kind of detail i was expecting in an epic track like this.

The DNA part was really epic though. I had to watch MMX again to see how you really improved the dna idea.

Amazing work. ^^
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:21 pm

LineRiderGjert wrote:He invented it, so I say he can name it whatever he wants. It was originally named "Animated Scenery" afaik though, so I guess DNA is special for MMX, it's just alot easier to say than "animated scenery" Manual Mayhem Supernatural - Page 2 719547

Owell

I would say that the "dna" is actually crossing light beams it seems like. But the same ORIGINAL concept made by Sorv.
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:15 pm

I love how you all talk smack and say "it was meh, track sucked" because there does exist such a thing as a naked scenery track. Yes, naked scenery track (wtf paradox) its basically a track that was made with the intention to add scenery. And thats exactly what this track is (hence the long manual parts).

And for you guys to say something like that just makes me go ":facepalm: > 9000" because I NEVER see any scenery tracks from the peope that were talking jank. Not to mention this took him 9 months to make, so... GTFO.

(also, if it took 9 months, the track I am assuming is pretty old?)

If youre not even good at something, why give advice to someone who is good at that something?
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:48 pm

umm.... wow @ people who think this isn't epic.

naked track isn't everything, the scenery is the main point of this...

let's see someone else make better scenery.
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Commandercoke Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:53 pm

I'll just do that Cereal. :|
jk
Commandercoke
Commandercoke
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CamQuartr Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:57 pm

LineRiderGjert wrote:He invented it, so I say he can name it whatever he wants. It was originally named "Animated Scenery" afaik though, so I guess DNA is special for MMX, it's just alot easier to say than "animated scenery" xD

Owell

https://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd47/CamQuartr/?action=view&current=Picture19.png

look at the upload date, then look at the comments section of my brother's "T-Time" track

and i did the about 75% oft the scenery to that and about 90% of the track part of it. my brother did the rest. It uploaded to my brothers YT account cause I "gave him" it...

CamQuartr

http://www.CameronKashtan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by crash2burn Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:49 pm

Well, that wasn't in an "animated" way
crash2burn
crash2burn

Back to top Go down

Post by baconat0r Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:08 pm

But the the reason for the MMX one looking more animated is because its was drawn out normally. You people dont get that this is drawn like negative colors.

baconat0r

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktk Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:48 am

DOES THAT LOOK LIKE DNA TO YOU? NOPE. I DIDN'T THINK SO.

THAT'S BECAUSE IT'S NOT DNA

Angry
Ktk
Ktk

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:30 am

LineRiderGjert wrote:
Rafael wrote:

just remake everything.

I'm going to hunt you two down and kill yoo Manual Mayhem Supernatural - Page 2 581354

@ Bubbles:
Epic track = / = epic scenery track
Those are two different tracks. This track was really made for scenery, as someone earlier said, it gives the scenery more of a "story", when the track slows down in some places. But I guess this is all about different opinions.
He re-used the DNA, but EVERYONE re-uses. Like TD, he re-uses mountains all the time. You might say: "His mountains are different for every track". This DNA part is different than the one in MMX. The DNA thing is a style, not an scenery object. He used the same style, but with a new look. Like mountains, water, grass, everything.

@Rafael:
What I said to bubbles. He improoved the DNA part ffs. It might not be as good as the original DNA part in your opinion, but the original is almost always the best anyways, cause it's new. The bridge was re-used, but improoved, and the background was new and amazing.
Why the eff can't he be interested in linecounts? If he likes linecounts, let him. If you made an effin track with 700k, you would also mention that. Heck, you would brag to everyone about it, for sure. Asking him to stop being very intersted in linecounts, then that's like asking you to screw length. If you get my point.
The best thing to do in LR, is to set goals. If he thinks linecount, that's awesome. Cause in scenery, that's the only way to measure it.

Again Sorv, AMAZING JOB!
You can say what you want, but improved stuff = / = original stuff, which is my point.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohuda Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:37 am

-_-

Lol, he spent all time working on this track and you say." Blabla, not original = Bulls***"

Shame on you.

@ Sorvius: Your screen sucks, the track sucks, we all hate you. Stern but Fair
btw, you mispelled Supernatural in the credits.
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

Post by IoneRendar Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:56 am

wizzy wrote:I love how you all talk smack and say "it was meh, track sucked" because there does exist such a thing as a naked scenery track. Yes, naked scenery track (wtf paradox) its basically a track that was made with the intention to add scenery. And thats exactly what this track is (hence the long manual parts).

And for you guys to say something like that just makes me go "Manual Mayhem Supernatural - Page 2 623181 > 9000" because I NEVER see any scenery tracks from the peope that were talking jank. Not to mention this took him 9 months to make, so... GTFO.

(also, if it took 9 months, the track I am assuming is pretty old?)

If youre not even good at something, why give advice to someone who is good at that something?

Exactly this^

And agreed with Gjert and Ktk.
IoneRendar
IoneRendar

Back to top Go down

Post by Blesshiscottonsocks Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:01 pm

very nice sorvius!

what i am most pleased with is that it is finished! Manual Mayhem Supernatural - Page 2 173596
i send it onto inxile people, they seem to like too, just ANSWER MY DAMN EMAIL. anywayyyyyy

dont take offense, this is simply my thoughts.

down points-
the track was kinda slow. it wasn't sloppy, just slow, but i cant judge (evolution)
scenery at many parts was very repetative, it just seemed strange compared to the other MM videos. the first style sent on for about a minute too long Manual Mayhem Supernatural - Page 2 719547 the black just kinda took over.

i love the bridge, epic scenery but i think it could have been taken just one step further, it looks amazing, but somehow lacked something Manual Mayhem Supernatural - Page 2 Icon_neutral

me personally - i think that the helix was a lil too thin and compact. i would of liked to have seen it MMX style. BIG!
so your eyes get drawn to the big white ribbon instead of it turning too fast to track it well.
in terms of scenery, i would have liked to see 700,000 lines on MMA. as the style of scenery on that is more attuned to my taste.

EPIC line count Manual Mayhem Supernatural - Page 2 719547
i dont care what people say - thats effing insane
still, i loved it Manual Mayhem Supernatural - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
some thing to improve, but still worth feature, fave and 5 stars!

*thinks about next track*

DAMNIT

Last edited by blesshiscottonsocks on Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blesshiscottonsocks
Blesshiscottonsocks
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lone Rocket Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:06 pm

LineRiderGjert wrote:He invented it, so I say he can name it whatever he wants. It was originally named "Animated Scenery" afaik though, so I guess DNA is special for MMX, it's just alot easier to say than "animated scenery" Manual Mayhem Supernatural - Page 2 719547

Owell
no, it actually isn't DNA lol. go look at Ktk's comment on page 1.

[Insert Rabid's pic here]
Too good for words Sorv, you'll just have to take that Manual Mayhem Supernatural - Page 2 Icon_smile. Also, I am glad you didn't go OTT about the linecount Manual Mayhem Supernatural - Page 2 719547, but that whopper will be so hard to defeat Manual Mayhem Supernatural - Page 2 719547.
If that was Sorv in the bg in his credits, DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUM.
edit: just to clarify, your next track has to have 700,001 lines, k?
Lone Rocket
Lone Rocket

Back to top Go down

Post by Yobanjojoe Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:46 pm

this video is da best probably the biggest line count to date Thumbs Up
Yobanjojoe
Yobanjojoe

swag

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content