We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Line Rider: Advanced Beta 0.3 [May 27] RELEASE CANDIDATE

+24
Olecool
JuvenileReckus
TechDawg
TheRevTastic
Conundrumer
arrianas
Apple
Cocopops
hypothet
Lukking
austin4evr
SethComposerGuy
Min3rl3g4nd
OTDE
Yobanjojoe
Sheldon
FlagCapper
ScrungleBlumpkus
anton
rabid squirrel
Helios Pavonine
mmtunligit
Chuggers
JealousCloud
28 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Line Rider: Advanced Beta 0.3 [May 27] RELEASE CANDIDATE - Page 6 Empty Re: Line Rider: Advanced Beta 0.3 [May 27] RELEASE CANDIDATE

Post by TechDawg Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:37 pm

Conundrumer wrote:
rabid squirrel wrote:. . . I've always just used LRJS to import trk and export as sol, and when he tried that it worked . . .

Which is true, it did, and I was successfully able to load the track in my beta 2 r7.0 and see the fun snow trail.. I'm so easily amused.  However I feel it's important to give Props to Conun as well.  LRJS is fabulous.  A few user interface choices I would have set up differently but then again who am I kidding, I couldn't code my way out of a paper box, where all the walls were wet and fallen down already. Smile  Nice work, both of you!
TechDawg
TechDawg
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Line Rider: Advanced Beta 0.3 [May 27] RELEASE CANDIDATE - Page 6 Empty Re: Line Rider: Advanced Beta 0.3 [May 27] RELEASE CANDIDATE

Post by JuvenileReckus Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:26 pm

So, I open it (linerider.exe) (beta 0.1 AND 0.2) and program appears (white background), but then error message appears: "An unhandled Microsoft .NET Framework exception occurred in linerider.exe [6648]".
I use Windows 7. I also put the different versions on separate folders, yet both of them still don't work.
Can you help me?
JuvenileReckus
JuvenileReckus

Back to top Go down

Post by anton Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:33 pm

dunno
Line Rider: Advanced Beta 0.3 [May 27] RELEASE CANDIDATE - Page 6 F68381a29c4e4304833e65dacbfbc889

EDIT:
The issue is with the tracks folder. Both 0.2 and 0.3rc crash if my current tracks folder is loaded. Songs folder doesn't cause any issues, i've narrowed it down to the folder, possibly something inside - checking as we speak.

Also, some tracks were lost somehow when i moved the tracks folder from lra0.2 to 0.3

2ND EDIT:
Line Rider: Advanced Beta 0.3 [May 27] RELEASE CANDIDATE - Page 6 Cf5f877e08fb4482af9076c754fc198c
narrowed the issue down to this folder. Kinda ironic how it's named lost.
No idea how this happened

Another error:
Line Rider: Advanced Beta 0.3 [May 27] RELEASE CANDIDATE - Page 6 B180245c94364a6da66538b3fdc19655
i was lifelocking. might have something to do with it being in the very first frame of the track
anton
anton

cool

Community Pick: SYTYKC

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukking Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:23 pm

Line Rider: Advanced Beta 0.3 [May 27] RELEASE CANDIDATE - Page 6 Tqlb7tvn
Lukking
Lukking

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:32 pm

I crash every time after pressing flag testing then using life lock without first playing the track again
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

3rd place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.wordshavebeensaid.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Olecool Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:56 pm

People still doing this thing? 8D

Olecool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukking Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:22 pm

Olecool wrote:People still doing this thing? 8D

Olecool Panic
Lukking
Lukking

Back to top Go down

Post by JealousCloud Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:57 pm

Nobody has offered to bug test, again, so i'm gonna just go through a with another release candidate soon. lots of work was put in. anyway, probably within the week.
JealousCloud
JealousCloud

see you, space cowboy...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:56 pm

Boi you didnt even ask me
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

3rd place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.wordshavebeensaid.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukking Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:09 am

i also want to bugtest
Lukking
Lukking

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:51 pm

Oh shit boi me too
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Interior Crocodile Alligator

Back to top Go down

Post by JealousCloud Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:56 pm

ill message you three.
Later
I happen to be working the next 6 days straight so I'm -probably- gonna be busy until nov 1st
JealousCloud
JealousCloud

see you, space cowboy...

Back to top Go down

Post by HayManMarc Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:58 am

@JealousCloud -- this is great!  Nice work, so far.

I downloaded and played Beta 0.3, but only for a short period of time - layed some lines, tested the run - nothing fancy. It seemed to work fine.

I have one suggestion already: middle click and hold (on the scroll wheel) would be a really nice canvas pan (hand tool).
Anyway - I'll play around with it some more and see if anything breaks or gets weird or whatever.

(I see the last time this thread had activity was in October.  Forgive me if this is considered necroposting.)
HayManMarc
HayManMarc

Back to top Go down

Post by Apple Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:39 am

That's a really good idea actually. I'd like to see that as well. When you are paused, space bar won't pan because it will just unpause the track. This may be a good way to pan in both paused and unpaused modes.
Apple
Apple

Back to top Go down

Post by JealousCloud Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:12 pm

Well, actually I've got a solution in place for panning during live editing slated for release. I actually will add middle mouse button as pan because that's a pretty standard feature though, good idea. The only delay in this release is i'm having trouble getting play testers to test. I've also been pretty antisocial about it. Eh. Lots of fixes and changes though.
JealousCloud
JealousCloud

see you, space cowboy...

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:50 pm

I've also been like dead
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Interior Crocodile Alligator

Back to top Go down

Post by hypothet Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:21 pm

any word on a new RC?
hypothet
hypothet

don't read this

Back to top Go down

Post by hypothet Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:26 pm

a couple minor things: if you're drawing lines or making line adjustments and a window pops up, unfortunately that means the line gets messed up when you close the window/

also line adjustments + space bar means that if you release the ctrl key it's still following the mouse and adjusting
hypothet
hypothet

don't read this

Back to top Go down

Post by Getthim Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:58 am

on the new 0.3 rc,  when saving, if you mistype and press back space, it removes everything and prevents you from typing anything until you have clicked elsewhere.

but it's easy to live with, just thought id point it out
Getthim
Getthim

A bumble bee bumbling along.

Back to top Go down

Line Rider: Advanced Beta 0.3 [May 27] RELEASE CANDIDATE - Page 6 Empty help!

Post by zzapzap Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:11 pm

so i just got version .3 for mac and it will not pick up the mouse inputs, help!
zzapzap
zzapzap

newbie m8

Back to top Go down

Post by theacp127 Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:33 pm

zzapzap wrote:so i just got version .3 for mac and it will not pick up the mouse inputs, help!
Did you make sure to install mono? http://www.mono-project.com/download/
If .3 doesn't work try 0.2. They have similar features so you should be fine with 0.2.
theacp127
theacp127

trying real hard

Back to top Go down

Line Rider: Advanced Beta 0.3 [May 27] RELEASE CANDIDATE - Page 6 Empty ok

Post by zzapzap Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:51 pm

i tried .2 and that had the same problem so idk what to do and i have mono, i installed it again just in case
zzapzap
zzapzap

newbie m8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum