We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metropolis Run - Shotoku & Gaoyubao (Well Tempered Manual Scened)

+13
efrazable
Opal Rider
Getthim
gaoyubao
Lukking
roflmaoqwerty
ScrungleBlumpkus
Chuggers
Rafael
Wolf_Spirit
Z_N-Freak
hypothet
Fauxfyre
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Metropolis Run - Shotoku & Gaoyubao (Well Tempered Manual Scened) - Page 2 Empty Re: Metropolis Run - Shotoku & Gaoyubao (Well Tempered Manual Scened)

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:20 pm

I would also wager that tracks like this aren't necessarily harder to work with scening (I'm not saying it's as easy as what is considered normal scenery tracks!), but that they're unexplored territory because of the difficulty involved, just like lots of aspects of the game and styles that haven't really been explored and are thus dubbed "hard to work with"
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Interior Crocodile Alligator

Back to top Go down

Metropolis Run - Shotoku & Gaoyubao (Well Tempered Manual Scened) - Page 2 Empty Re: Metropolis Run - Shotoku & Gaoyubao (Well Tempered Manual Scened)

Post by rabid squirrel Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:53 pm

Have to say it's a little annoying to hear two non-sceners downplaying how hard it is to scene certain things.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:53 pm

Oh man that was not my intention
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Interior Crocodile Alligator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2