We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Well-Tempered Manual by Gaoyubao

+3
Votale
roflmaoqwerty
Fauxfyre
7 posters

Go down

The Well-Tempered Manual by Gaoyubao Empty The Well-Tempered Manual by Gaoyubao

Post by Fauxfyre Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:19 pm

https://www.youtube.com/v/_FE0alDEJXE
https://iridethelines.forumotion.com/t8672-the-well-tempered-manual

Gaoyubao stretches our imagination of what is possible with manuals in this track. Perhaps the most defining aspect (and namesake) of the track is how Gao uses unnatural manual positions (such as balancing on the front of the nose), and manages to balance them with little to no wobblyness, creating manuals unlike we have seen before. That coupled with an insane quirk midsection left minds blown, mouths gaping, and Gaoyubao with a holy shoe, LCC rank, and his second feature in a row.
shammies wrote:Literally I am stunned.
Those smooth curves and interesting shapes in the first half and last half were so coooool!
That middle...don't even get me started on how much I enjoyed that mess.
Totes blown away.
ACwazHere wrote:WOW
I don't know if I've ever been more impressed by a naked track before. Such an awesome idea you had with the manuals, and you executed it beautifully. Some of those recycles had me mouth agape, some were totally unexpected. I literally said WOW loudly when the alt quirk part started.
Conundrumer wrote:YES BALANCED UNBALANCED MANUALS
AND STRUCTURAL ORGANIZATION
ENCORE
Votale wrote:It's hands down one of the most enjoyable tracks I've ever watched actually. The creativity you put into such a simple concept as manuals is insane.
Georgio_jc wrote:SERIOUSLY? What the freakin hell was that?!? I think that's the craziest, unconventional, weirdest, coolest track I have ever watched!
Cereal wrote:My body wasn't ready to experience the most badass track in ages...
IGLima wrote:Your control is insane! Seriously, what the hell Shocked
I jumped out of my seat multiple times watching this.
rabid squirrel wrote:HOLY SHOE
The Well-Tempered Manual by Gaoyubao 6BdgWYl
also also I said "holy shit" out loud, like, four times while watching.

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

Back to top Go down

The Well-Tempered Manual by Gaoyubao Empty Re: The Well-Tempered Manual by Gaoyubao

Post by roflmaoqwerty Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:34 am

The only complaint I have about this track is that Bach's original "Well-Tempered Clavier" was a compendium of 24 preludes and fugues, all in a different key. If you would've made an omni with 24 different styles in it, then maybe I would've been impressed.

jk jk this track is the best thing since since sliced bread, which is saying a lot since LR hasn't been around since 1928 Smile
roflmaoqwerty
roflmaoqwerty

Dreadnips are amazing goddamn

https://www.youtube.com/user/SujiNoriteLR

Back to top Go down

The Well-Tempered Manual by Gaoyubao Empty Re: The Well-Tempered Manual by Gaoyubao

Post by Votale Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:24 am

^I had 24 different orgasms. Does that count?
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by pure5152 Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:45 pm

I'll just say this here, but I am a huge fan of your work. I'm hyped to see what else you have, no matter what it is! Very Happy

Oh, and this track is sick.
pure5152
pure5152

Back to top Go down

Post by Cephyric Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:53 pm

That was... quite interesting :o
I loved the quirk midsection, shit was smooooth yo.
Other than that, smooth manuals, solid music sync, and a very high overall enjoyment factor. Good job laddie.
Cephyric
Cephyric

Back to top Go down

Post by .Iso Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:38 pm

I.. I dont even know. Ive tried manuals like that before. How do you do that?
.Iso
.Iso

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:05 pm

Just wanted to say I just watched this again and I'm absolutely blown away by this. That was such an awesome experience. I don't know what happened the last time I saw this lol.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down