We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Unfinished Line Rider Tracks

4 posters

Go down

Two Unfinished Line Rider Tracks Empty Two Unfinished Line Rider Tracks

Post by Fauxfyre Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:21 pm

https://youtu.be/1oX1AdmHx_c
In short, these are two tracks that I have not finished yet, more information is in the video.
I will still be playing Line Rider, just not these tracks for now. Thanks everybody for helping me realize what I was having problems with Smile

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

Back to top Go down

Two Unfinished Line Rider Tracks Empty Re: Two Unfinished Line Rider Tracks

Post by Cereal Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:27 pm

1st track:

First of all, if you're taking a music syncing approach, I'd suggest making sure you have a way of making a concise <15 second intro that still fits the music. I could tell that your quirks were superior to your manuals, surprisingly. I'm not going to harp on about wobbly manuals, but I think that they were executed quite nicely! You definitely had a sense of how long you would make each trick. Remember to think of manuals as a frame by frame process just like flings. Wink

2nd Track:

OSHI- MUTE! QUICKLY. Impressive flings, and when I say impressive, I mean it xD. It always amazes me when new members seem to struggle with manuals, but make quirky tricks look so easy at the same time, because manuals definitely came more natural to me.

tl;dr: It had that shotoku 'vibe'. :|
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by roflmaoqwerty Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:56 pm

I loved these. Your midspeed quirk and manuals are really fun to watch and well done. I don't understand why you're so overly critical of your style, these are excellent both technically and entertaining-ly-ish-youknowwhatimsayin'.

That Shotoku vibe is a good, good thing. Hope you come back soon!
roflmaoqwerty
roflmaoqwerty

Dreadnips are amazing goddamn

https://www.youtube.com/user/SujiNoriteLR

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:58 pm

To answer your goodbye thread, you are good enough to get attention. At least, MY attention. The second track was better than the first IMO. However, the song sucked butt, and even though it was the pony thing I didn't giggle or anything, so unless you want you tracks to come across as jokes, I suggest you don't use those kinds of songs. haha but good work. I can dig it.
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:10 pm

So I guess whenever I release that track I make an audio swap version :|
Also as I said in my wasgoingtobea-goodbye thread, after realizing I need to just relax I'm not leaving after all, I'm just not going to get these ones done any time soon 8D

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down