We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bosh is only wearing a hat, a scarf, sleeves from a shirt, and stockings without the foot part

+11
Traxis
Lankher
Votale
NachoGrande96
[senpai] kevans
Kohuda
WishLine
Yobanjojoe
Wizzy
iPi
Hedgehogs4Me
15 posters

Go down

Bosh is only wearing a hat, a scarf, sleeves from a shirt, and stockings without the foot part Empty Bosh is only wearing a hat, a scarf, sleeves from a shirt, and stockings without the foot part

Post by Hedgehogs4Me Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:02 am

Bosh is only wearing a hat, a scarf, sleeves from a shirt, and stockings without the foot part 220px-Bosh.svg

Once you see it, you cannot unsee it.
DISCUSS.

(I wasn't quite sure where this would go, so I just took "Everything about line rider that doesn't fit anywhere else goes here as well" to mean this, lol)
Hedgehogs4Me
Hedgehogs4Me
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Bosh is only wearing a hat, a scarf, sleeves from a shirt, and stockings without the foot part Empty Re: Bosh is only wearing a hat, a scarf, sleeves from a shirt, and stockings without the foot part

Post by iPi Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:05 am

Also, the bottom of his body has 2 right angles O.o
iPi
iPi

Manualologist

Back to top Go down

Bosh is only wearing a hat, a scarf, sleeves from a shirt, and stockings without the foot part Empty Re: Bosh is only wearing a hat, a scarf, sleeves from a shirt, and stockings without the foot part

Post by Wizzy Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:00 am

The string is also attached to the end of his hand and if you look at his bottom, he's sort of floating it looks like. Shouldn't the sled be in front of Bosh and his legs behind it as well?
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedgehogs4Me Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:45 am

Wizzy wrote:Shouldn't the sled be in front of Bosh and his legs behind it as well?
I don't know what kind of sled you drive, but that made absolutely no sense to me at all.
Hedgehogs4Me
Hedgehogs4Me
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:04 am

Hedgehogs4Me wrote:
Wizzy wrote:Shouldn't the sled be in front of Bosh and his legs behind it as well?
I don't know what kind of sled you drive, but that made absolutely no sense to me at all.

I just realized what I said didn't make sense either :| nevermind. My sense of 3D perception is whack.
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Yobanjojoe Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:19 am

Bosh doesn't actually have legs.........Hehe
Yobanjojoe
Yobanjojoe

swag

Back to top Go down

Post by WishLine Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:32 am

Don't be stupid everyone. He's wearing skin coloured gear. Can't you tell?! :O

WishLine

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedgehogs4Me Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:59 am

BUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
KIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Hedgehogs4Me
Hedgehogs4Me
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohuda Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:13 pm

Nah, he's just black.
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedgehogs4Me Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:24 pm

Kohuded wrote:Nah, he's just black.
The part on the right isn't actually his face: it's his hair, and the dot is an afro pick. He rides the sled backwards and puts his arms and legs back to balance himself, and doesn't wear pants.
I like this theory.
Hedgehogs4Me
Hedgehogs4Me
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by [senpai] kevans Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:55 pm

He's naked.... so what? I also thought that the black on the right of his head was the ear flaps.
[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

https://kevansevans.github.io/

Back to top Go down

Post by NachoGrande96 Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:14 pm

I just realized that the curve on the front of Bosh's face is an incredibly huge nose.
NachoGrande96
NachoGrande96

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:18 pm

I'd tap that.
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by WishLine Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:09 pm

How will we ever watch a track again if all we can think about is the pixelated exhibitionism of the rider doing all those quirks/manuals?! D:

WishLine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohuda Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:27 pm

He wears a white mask.
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

Post by Lankher Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:32 pm

Kohuded wrote:He wears a white mask.

He's anonymous
Lankher
Lankher

Back to top Go down

Post by WishLine Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:36 pm

Why do you think he's riding lines in the first place? He's actually on the run. Nobody knows what he's escaping from, but his flight is urgent!

WishLine

Back to top Go down

Post by Traxis Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:03 pm

WishLine wrote:

Why do you think he's riding lines in the first place? He's actually on the run. Nobody knows what he's escaping from, but his flight is urgent!

Yes, and he is one of the few people in the world who has mastered flings, so he can gain speed quickly and escape his pursuers. It makes sense!
Traxis
Traxis

The True Giygas

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:39 pm

Perhaps his eyes/mouth can't be seen at this perspective and only a giant black mole can be seen.
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Stallie Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:09 pm

Cereal wrote:Perhaps his eyes/mouth can't be seen at this perspective and only a giant black mole can be seen.

Maybe hes with the FBI, and doesn't want anyone to know who he is.
Stallie
Stallie

Back to top Go down

Post by WishLine Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:14 am

At the very beginning of Line Rider's existence, there was much speculation that Bosh was a penguin, would you believe. Just throwing that out there.

WishLine

Back to top Go down

Post by hypothet Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:03 am

WishLine wrote:At the very beginning of Line Rider's existence, there was much speculation that Bosh was a penguin, would you believe. Just throwing that out there.

It would make more sense.
hypothet
hypothet

don't read this

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:59 am

WishLine wrote:At the very beginning of Line Rider's existence, there was much speculation that Bosh was a penguin, would you believe. Just throwing that out there.

Some of my friends still think he's a penguin...
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down