We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Double Sided Lines

+10
NachoGrande96
Traxis
Hedgehogs4Me
KillinTime2792
mhenr18
Conundrumer
rabid squirrel
[senpai] kevans
Chuggers
Kohuda
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Double Sided Lines - Page 2 Empty Re: Double Sided Lines

Post by KillinTime2792 Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:15 am

rabid squirrel wrote:
Hedgehogs4Me wrote:^ Unfortunately it'll look like they just did a grind =/

This could actually be interesting, if flings, granuals, flanuals, nosies, and basically most other things suddenly became obsolete. It could even happen to alt flings.

I'm... not sure how I feel about this.
why I dislike double sided lines

people who don't quirk are like "oh cool then I can ride on both sides"

people who know something about quirking realize that granuals, flanuals, flings suddenly involve no skill to create something very similar
granuals flanuals and flings will not look the same though, they'll look very different.

and quit being so [censored] negative. double sided lines will not ruin the game, if you don't like them DON'T [censored] USE THEM! why is this such a hard concept? not all of the features need to comply to having nothing new in the game at all just so old players don't feel like they're not using the full toolset.
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:40 am

KillinTime2792 wrote:if you don't like them DON'T [censored] USE THEM! why is this such a hard concept?
It's not hard, it's flawed. They will be able to be used by others.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mhenr18 Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:35 am

Rabid, the whole point of this is to being new things into LR to make it less stale.
If you're going to continuously bash every single thing that I'm doing with Unleashed, you may as well stop commenting on the Unleashed threads.

You won't be beta testing any of my builds.

mhenr18

http://www.mhenr18.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:46 am

mhenr18 wrote:Rabid, the whole point of this is to being new things into LR to make it less stale.
If you're going to continuously bash every single thing that I'm doing with Unleashed, you may as well stop commenting on the Unleashed threads.

You won't be beta testing any of my builds.
:facepalm:

You do realize that I was only pointing out that his argument was flawed? That I don't actually think that any new feature would ruin the game?

You also realize that there are many, many, many things about Unleashed I have not "bashed"?

Secondly, we have a beta testing section and usergroup all set up, and you won't be using it? You never gave any indication that you wouldn't be before now.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mhenr18 Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:06 am

I never said I would be using it. I simply wanted a version development subforum. It was kevin who wanted the beta testing stuff.

The way your post read, it felt as if you were being disappointed that double sided lines were available to others. That's what did it for me.

mhenr18

http://www.mhenr18.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:04 am

rabid squirrel wrote:
KillinTime2792 wrote:if you don't like them DON'T [censored] USE THEM! why is this such a hard concept?
It's not hard, it's flawed. They will be able to be used by others.
so? if YOU don't like double sided lines YOU don't have to use them. if SOMEONE ELSE (NOT YOU) likes the lines they CAN use them. it's not a flawed argument at all.

also you have been bashing every single thing basically so far. all i've seen you do this entire time is complain.
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedgehogs4Me Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:11 am

I think the argument is more like "Other people will tell me that I'm a noob for not using them", like, say, gravity wells nowadays.

Anyways, I think we're overreacting a bit. Mhenr seems to think that the double-sided-line tricks that we're worried about aren't easy enough that it'll turn Unleashed into child's play like Unbound.
Hedgehogs4Me
Hedgehogs4Me
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2