We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stallie is freakin' sexy!

+24
KillinTime2792
Purtle
Stallie
MartinJulenissen
Sssschiller
Kayped
Derpinator
Se7eN
rabid squirrel
Georgio_jc
Yobanjojoe
Chui Ninji
linerage
Z_N-Freak
Chuggers
SPL4SHZ0N3
Inukaza
efrazable
GhostY
Cereal
Opal Rider
Sheldon
Rafael
Votale
28 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Stallie is freakin' sexy! Empty Stallie is freakin' sexy!

Post by Votale Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:01 pm

[No homo]

I think it's apparent that the constant ranting on Stallie is getting old. Honestly it's pissing >9000 people off too. It got old a long time ago but you guys still do it. What kind of community does that? [censored] you losers that have to boost your ego by picking on someone whose grammar isn't as good as yours or who doesn't get the jokes or do the things you do. For all we know, Stallie could a be a 9 year old kid who just wants to play a damn online game, yet he gets picked on by a community of 16 year-olds because they have nothing else to do with their lives. Maybe he just hasn't gotten the same level of education as us and can't spell perfectly because of it. I don't give a [censored] if he spells well or not, he's still not as big of a douche bag as you people who pick on him. To be quite honest, also, the constant picking on him is more annoying then the things he does. All it does it make you guys look like tools, it's never been funny.

MemberX wrote:If line rider couldn't spell, he'd be stallie.

MemberY wrote:If line rider was retarded, he'd be stallie.

The part that I find hilarious isn't even the jokes, it's the fact that none of them are funny and the people saying them have nothing better to do them try to make themselves feel better because they have big egos. Sure, this won't mean anything coming from Votale, he's the ass we all hate and are biased against, but I don't care. The whole Stallie thing is awful.

rabid squirrel wrote:2.No Flaming:
2.1 Anything that insults or offends another member, including trolling

I'm sick and tired of you guys being jerks to him. So why don't we just ban you next time you do it? Lol what's to stop us, it is against the rules anyways. So please stop the constant ranting and trolling on Stallie and everything he does and says, I'm asking nicely. It's pissing everyone off and it's just plain stupid.

Stallie is freakin' awesome!
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Stallie is freakin' sexy! Empty Re: Stallie is freakin' sexy!

Post by Rafael Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:04 pm

110% agree.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:13 pm

Next time don't quote me, you as well as most on this forum has made fun of him, don't put the blame on me.
Hypocritical, but true.

Last edited by Sheldon on Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

Community Pick: SYTYKC
3rd place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.wordshavebeensaid.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:13 pm

While I agree with this statement, I also feel that there should be some way to sort it out. They aren't just making fun of stallie because of his spelling, even though that's part of it. It's also because of the gloating personality that stalllie seems to have aquired over the years. And while trolling and offending him isn't the way to go about it, I can see why people are getting annoyed with him, as well.
So I find it necessary to come to a mutual agreement. Why don't we have the trollers stop trolling, and stille stop acting conceded(That does not mean you can't accept compliments. A thank you when someone says you're good will do fine, just don't brag about it as if you're on top of the world). Because right now, if neither one quits, the other won't, and I feel like it has to stop at the same time, with both sides shaking hands, agreed?
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:14 pm

Um... hypocrite, much? I agree, however.
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostY Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:18 pm

i say its not necessary to put the names of the people who said the quotes
GhostY
GhostY

Back to top Go down

Post by efrazable Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:26 pm

Rafael wrote:110% agree.
This, a lot. I haven't really liked all of the rants.
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

https://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:26 pm

I'll do what I want in the rules, and force every technicality. You can't ask someone who's hate's another person for continuously being a idiot things up and then claiming the 5th on everything. I will continue to dislike him, until the previous statement isn't true, and instead of talking to him, will give him the silent treatment to stay out of trouble.

I respect ur power, votale

Opal Rider wrote:While I agree with this statement, I also feel that there should be some way to sort it out. They aren't just making fun of stallie because of his spelling, even though that's part of it. It's also because of the gloating personality that stalllie seems to have aquired over the years. And while trolling and offending him isn't the way to go about it, I can see why people are getting annoyed with him, as well.
So I find it necessary to come to a mutual agreement. Why don't we have the trollers stop trolling, and stille stop acting conceded(That does not mean you can't accept compliments. A thank you when someone says you're good will do fine, just don't brag about it as if you're on top of the world). Because right now, if neither one quits, the other won't, and I feel like it has to stop at the same time, with both sides shaking hands, agreed?

THIS, though.

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by SPL4SHZ0N3 Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:37 pm

Stallie is getting pro at LR btw. @cereal collab.
SPL4SHZ0N3
SPL4SHZ0N3
Line Rider Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/SPL4SHZ0N3

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuggers Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:16 pm

I LIKED STALLIE BEFORE IT WAS COOL TO LIKE STALLIE
Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker

Community Pick: SYTYKC
Community Pick: Form

Back to top Go down

Post by efrazable Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:17 pm

Wait until he sees this thread.
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

https://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:37 pm

He might not see this thread. It's possible he just thinks it's a troll, and will ignore it entirely.
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by Z_N-Freak Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:01 pm

I edited the names out of the quotes for your guys. It seems reasonable to not point any fingers. Because I have no clue what exactly is going on here, I'm not going into any specifics. I'd just like to say that if stallie has done anything to annoy anyone, anyone should tell stallie what is bothering him/her/them directly instead of trolling/flaming/using sarcasm. Usually this is not an effective way of changing peoples ways.
Z_N-Freak
Z_N-Freak

Off-sled Action

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrZNF

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:29 pm

Z_N-Freak wrote:I edited the names out of the quotes for your guys. It seems reasonable to not point any fingers. Because I have no clue what exactly is going on here, I'm not going into any specifics. I'd just like to say that if stallie has done anything to annoy anyone, anyone should tell stallie what is bothering him/her/them directly instead of trolling/flaming/using sarcasm. Usually this is not an effective way of changing peoples ways.

What is stallie doesn't change :| (e.x. "You should join my clan")

but yeah, I agree with votale.. sort of. Stallie is sometimes irritating, so people who flame him have a reason to do so, but at the same time, the flaming has grown too big.
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:18 pm

@ Sheldon: When did I ever troll him? Sure I've said his grammar is bad and that he should spell better, but that's totally different from calling him retarded and stupid publicly. And how would you feel if I was like "If Line Rider had the biggest ego ever, he'd be Sheldon." It's not morally right. And everyone else doing it doesn't make it okay.

@ Cereal: It's not really hypocritical on calling people out considering there posts are public, plus the fact that them posting such content publicly means they are not ashamed for people to see them say it. It's only evidence. Everyone knows Sheldon's hate for stallie anyways xD

And there's a point where it's too far. We have ALL seen it around the forums and in the chats at the stream, it's no secret. What's the point in making fun of him or trolling him? I find it quite annoying when it's continuously picking on a member. We were ALL like him at one point. Every single one of us. So why should he be treated like he's stupid. It's disappointing that some people in the community would steep that low as to continuously pick on someone non-stop.

And everyone on this forum has faults. No one is perfect. I have a probably a bigger ego then anyone here. Sure I'm hated for it; I'm ashamed of it. But I wouldn't flame someone in every post of mine because I don't like them. PM the person and say "Hey this has bothered me for a while about your actions, etc." Going and publicly saying "Stallie is retarded, he can't spell, *sarcastic jokes about him*" It's just not right. It's crossing the line, and I got sick of it. So I made this thread, hypocritical or not. Sorry. I don't think this forum has ever learned a thing about forgiveness. It's not intuitive, but it's something we should all learn. Stallie screws up, yes, every single one of us does. Just learn to look past it. I just feel like the whole "Troll one member yeaahh!!" Is so wrong.

So like... what's the point?...
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Chui Ninji Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:02 pm

Z_N-Freak wrote:I edited the names out of the quotes for your guys. It seems reasonable to not point any fingers. Because I have no clue what exactly is going on here, I'm not going into any specifics. I'd just like to say that if stallie has done anything to annoy anyone, anyone should tell stallie what is bothering him/her/them directly instead of trolling/flaming/using sarcasm. Usually this is not an effective way of changing peoples ways.

Tried, failed miserably.

I call dibs on hating him first and last. Probably won't ever stop hating him. But I've never flamed him. Make a couple lulz every now and then, but that's about the most of it.

Agreed on flaming issue. Disagree on awesomeness issue.

inb4peoplehateme
Chui Ninji
Chui Ninji

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:07 pm

Lol I'm just saying that to lighten things up @ Chui :P

Sure, you can hate him, just keep it to yourself. People here hate me, but they don't pick on me. I'm WAY worse then stallie. I'm a [censored] about everything, and I hate myself for the way I handle things.

If you're going to troll anyone, troll me, not Stallie. I deserve it more then he does.

Go ahead and hate him. Don't publicly abuse him. It's gone too far and just isn't right =/
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Chui Ninji Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:10 pm

The most public abuse I ever did to him was ignore him. And ignore him whining to everyone about me ignoring him. :|

I just figured I'd post my situation/opinion/whatevs before Stallie got here cause he'll just point a finger or something at me, seeing as I pretty much started the hate he's getting. Not like it's my fault though...

Anyway, I know how to keep hate to myself. ^^ Thus the ignoring.
Chui Ninji
Chui Ninji

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:27 pm

Chui Ninji wrote:The most public abuse I ever did to him was ignore him. And ignore him whining to everyone about me ignoring him. :|

I just figured I'd post my situation/opinion/whatevs before Stallie got here cause he'll just point a finger or something at me, seeing as I pretty much started the hate he's getting. Not like it's my fault though...

Anyway, I know how to keep hate to myself. ^^ Thus the ignoring.

Nawwwww. The 'hate' was started by me on ELR back in early 2011.

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:44 am

Posts like "you're being a hypocrite" while the person is trying to do something well disgust me. As for the start of the "hate" on stallie, nobody started it, everybody formed their own opinion on stallie.
I see stallie as a member that can't spell really well and does stupid things sometimes. Do you see what I did there? He isn't stupid, he does stupid things.
Stallie truly reminds me of myself when I joined this forum. I'm not sure if my spelling was the same, but his attitude is really similar to mine in '08. The reason you can't teach him how to do things is because he still has to grow up. That's no offence, as that applies to everyone. Votale isn't telling you to like stallie, but to keep it for yourself >_>
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Yobanjojoe Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:02 am

At least we all paid our respects by nominating him for best critic of the month Smile
also the main reason I don't like stallie is because he commented on Rapto's profile awhile ago saying that me and him were [censored] and line rider and telling us that we should get advice from him even though we were better then him at the time. :|
Yobanjojoe
Yobanjojoe

swag

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgio_jc Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:26 am

I swear I thought Stallie was just trolling us..?! However, agreed I guess.
Good thing you remind us of things like this, Votale.
Georgio_jc
Georgio_jc
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:45 am

Honestly, I agree with the thread but I think you're taking it too far, Votale

If I was stallie and I saw this thread title it would honestly make me more uncomfortable/upset than either of the quotes you listed. Just because some people say mean things about him doesn't mean you should say overly nice things about him to somehow balance things out - we know you don't actually mean it and it comes across as horribly sarcastic.

I haven't seen anything that warrants a ban yet. If someone ranted against stallie and insulted him repeatedly in a paragraph-long thread then that would definitely be grounds for punishment, but the stuff I've been seeing isn't bad enough for me to be concerned. After all, this is the internet, haters gonna hate. Better learn that here than somewhere less regulated.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Yobanjojoe Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:04 am

^and also because you're really OCD with your spelling.
Yobanjojoe
Yobanjojoe

swag

Back to top Go down

Post by Se7eN Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:33 am

Sorry for that post.

I won't flame him, but I will not respect him.

Se7eN

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next