We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DaPoe's 25 Most Influential People in Line Rider - FULL VERSION

4 posters

Go down

DaPoe's 25 Most Influential People in Line Rider - FULL VERSION Empty DaPoe's 25 Most Influential People in Line Rider - FULL VERSION

Post by rabid squirrel Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:42 pm

Since IRTLTube was approved for uploads >15 minutes, I took this opportunity to upload the full 53 minutes of DaPoe's Top 25 Most Influential video series (which were previously taken off youtube due to copyrights - I found them on vimeo though)

Sorry if it's not quite processed yet, I g2g and wanted to get it posted here today. Should be a matter of minutes as it said it was 100% processed about half an hour ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUy_PHzZYnk

Published the summer of 2008, this list still remains relatively solid as a ranking of the most influential players in Line Rider.

Also, a reminder that this was not necessarily meant to be a list of the most skilled, only the most advanced for their time and of those who left the most of an impression on others who would come afterwards.

DaPoe added these to the last video's description on YouTube, saying that they were "other great track makers that I have forgotten about"
Spoiler:
If we were to remake this list today it would probably include the following people:
Spoiler:
If you can't find anyone's channel, leave a comment and we will give you their YouTube channel username. Here is the full list of the trackmakers seen in the video:
Spoiler:
Honorable Mentions:
Spoiler:
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

DaPoe's 25 Most Influential People in Line Rider - FULL VERSION Empty Re: DaPoe's 25 Most Influential People in Line Rider - FULL VERSION

Post by Cereal Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:17 pm

I remember watching through this as each of the parts came out, and then rewatching it a year later.

Still swat.
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

DaPoe's 25 Most Influential People in Line Rider - FULL VERSION Empty Re: DaPoe's 25 Most Influential People in Line Rider - FULL VERSION

Post by Chuggers Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:41 am

Why does this have only one post :|

I remember when this first came out, a few years back. Good times.
Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker

Community Pick: SYTYKC
Community Pick: Form

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:45 pm

Felt all nostalgic watching this, thanks for putting it all in one!
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down