We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tornado Watch - Opal Rider's one year anniversary

5 posters

Go down

Tornado Watch - Opal Rider's one year anniversary Empty Tornado Watch - Opal Rider's one year anniversary

Post by Opal Rider Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:58 pm

I didn't realize that it was a few days from now until about a day ago. So anyway, here's the track that i thought I would have to wait a month before posting. Smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBide-lIa70
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Tornado Watch - Opal Rider's one year anniversary Empty Re: Tornado Watch - Opal Rider's one year anniversary

Post by jlflame2000 Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:55 pm

Nice I see you have improved a ton.
jlflame2000
jlflame2000

https://www.youtube.com/user/JLflame2000?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Tornado Watch - Opal Rider's one year anniversary Empty Re: Tornado Watch - Opal Rider's one year anniversary

Post by Derpinator Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:09 am

Are you nuts you have improved o.O

awesome integration 8D
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Pavonine Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:09 am

I liked the first part the most, 'cuz I saw a lot of improvement in it.

Great job, my only advice is to work on your manual circularity and smoothness :P
Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

2nd place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:23 pm

Helios Pavonine wrote:I liked the first part the most, 'cuz I saw a lot of improvement in it.

Great job, my only advice is to work on your manual circularity and smoothness :P
What? Making manuals circular? But really, Every time I do that, it just doesn't seem as interesting as when I go all out with the crazy designs. Eep
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:26 pm

Integration reminded me of Tapeworm. It was pretty interesting, just needs better flow. Wink
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down