We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Line Rider - Skyline - My 2 year anniversary track

+4
Smitsy
KillinTime2792
Yobanjojoe
MegaSonicX
8 posters

Go down

Line Rider - Skyline - My 2 year anniversary track Empty Line Rider - Skyline - My 2 year anniversary track

Post by MegaSonicX Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:55 pm

YT Description - What the title says. This may as well be my last track ever.I got bored with Line Rider. I might make a few more short tracks but nothing serious. So, bye.

MegaSonicX
MegaSonicX

http://seasonoftreason.uphero.com

Back to top Go down

Line Rider - Skyline - My 2 year anniversary track Empty Re: Line Rider - Skyline - My 2 year anniversary track

Post by Yobanjojoe Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:52 am

wow that was really good

it's too bad that your quitting though.
Yobanjojoe
Yobanjojoe

swag

Back to top Go down

Line Rider - Skyline - My 2 year anniversary track Empty Re: Line Rider - Skyline - My 2 year anniversary track

Post by KillinTime2792 Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:24 am

so much motion blur.

ima firin mah seizure!
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:04 am

That was some insane intergation in the middle.
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:38 pm

MegaSonicX wrote: This may as well be my last track ever.I got bored with Line Rider. I might make a few more short tracks but nothing serious.

Why would you ever make something very serious in a flash game? xD Every track I release is for fun, nothing like "OMG I have to make this amazing and people will love it." Most of the time if you have fun playing LineRider, they will have fun watching it. Do what makes you have fun. Be silly, creative, spontaneous, anything. [I am a potty mouth] tricks they suck.

Also, the track was actually very awesome I loved it. 8D Seemed to flow very nice and I loved the speed consistency. Very cool stuff you've improved so much.
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:24 pm

Votale wrote:
MegaSonicX wrote: This may as well be my last track ever.I got bored with Line Rider. I might make a few more short tracks but nothing serious.

Why would you ever make something very serious in a flash game? xD Every track I release is for fun, nothing like "OMG I have to make this amazing and people will love it." Most of the time if you have fun playing LineRider, they will have fun watching it. Do what makes you have fun. Be silly, creative, spontaneous, anything. [I am a potty mouth] tricks they suck.

Also, the track was actually very awesome I loved it. 8D Seemed to flow very nice and I loved the speed consistency. Very cool stuff you've improved so much.

yes, but to me, line rider is already fun, especially the hard stuff, because it feels like im improving really fast, and im really happy because of that. I never play linerider when im frustrated, so... it's just some fun toy that i want to play, and it still is. I suppose there's also that i feel good when people likes my track or gives me good feedback.

Anyways, for the track, it was actually really good! I had fun looking at it, but dont connect lines for the sake of connecting them(what devrayy said), it looks unnecesary. But then again, it looks more fluid if you do it that way. I liked how you used medium level tricks and still made it enjoyable to watch. If you get sick of linerider, then play another game for a bit. Most likely is that you'll stick to that game, but if you still feel like the old days where you would build a linerider track, then you're destined to come back xD I always get sick of linerider, but then i play something like starcraft or maplestory(yes i know, 2d [I am a potty mouth]), and then i would play a little linerider, then alot, then repeat xD

well anyways, enough of me rambling, ima go watch it again ^_^

linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:35 pm

epic name steal ftl.

the track was alright. The quirking was pretty weak but that's alright I guess. I liked the manuals and how well balanced they all were. Cool stuff.
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by JoaTrades Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:47 am

Incredibly irritating motion blur. :facepalm:

The tracks had good flow and speed. Your tracks are actually fairly interesting to watch and your style is pretty decent. Just a bit lazily done though IMO.

I guess further criticism is pointless considering you've decided to stop making serious tracks.
JoaTrades
JoaTrades

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum